Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

yup good bit of fun with just 6 of us playing :D
    knew i should have checked behind the tower better.
    Oh and sorry kev for geting u in the nose but u left me with some nice CQB marks :D

we should be back up in 2 weeks or so.

oh and if anyone finds a Mac 11 mag up there could they let me know please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Stealthirl wrote: »
    oh and if anyone finds a Mac 11 mag up there could they let me know please

it didn't turn up yesterday i'm afarid, but we'll keep looking, things tend to turn up there that got lost....

Wednesday Evening Game 04/08/10

Hey All,

The Wednesday evening game will be going ahead as normal this week, however there won't be any rentals available, apologies for any inconvenience this may cause

thanks anyway kev

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

The noise those macs make give you a good start when you don't realize how close they are!!

Hey All,

We will more than likely be stopping the wednesday evening games as its starting to get dark earlier and its not as good value for money

if groups ares till interested in doing one i can open for bookings like that

Due to good bookings for this weekend, we do not have any rentals left for saturday or sunday

we are also due to have both resident teams up on sunday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Hi, what time do you open on a Sunday? and will I need a waiver if I'm under 18?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Ah sure Ill show up tmw and hopefully it isn't a problem...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ste.rst

excellent gaming up there kev and as i said yesterday about the vally all i can say is epic

Ah sure Ill show up tmw and hopefully it isn't a problem...

hey sorry, had some internet access issues, good gaming by yourself today :D

walks on are always welcome

ste.rst wrote: »
    excellent gaming up there kev and as i said yesterday about the vally all i can say is epic

glad ya's enjoyed it, great to have some good gaming on a saturday :D

you missed a good one today aswell

glad ya's enjoyed it, great to have some good gaming on a saturday :D

you missed a good one today aswell

it was that got a bit to cocky with the 9 on 4 tho haha

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

ste.rst wrote: »
    it was that got a bit to cocky with the 9 on 4 tho haha

just slightly optamistic, i reckon if we took it to the valley we would of had them easily!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭dirdeen

Hey All,

We will more than likely be stopping the wednesday evening games as its starting to get dark earlier and its not as good value for money

if groups ares till interested in doing one i can open for bookings like that

does this mean there will be no wednesday games on the 11th of august?

just slightly optamistic, i reckon if we took it to the valley we would of had them easily!
    very true

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭fido37

hey kev, great games on sunday. it was dog companys first outing in a couple of weeks and i loved every minute of it. i'll bring the suitcase up on sunday.

dirdeen wrote: »
    does this mean there will be no wednesday games on the 11th of august?

Yes it does, the walk on wednesday evening games are finished, if groups want to book an evening for an earlier start then I can do that, however that doesn't suit the walk ons and isn't value for money as we'd be pushed to get in a good hour and a halfs worth of play

goin to try pop up tomorro for a bit kev

• Advertisement

will be up in the morning myself with a few rentals.

hope my shemegh kept my face nice and hidden from those photos haha my modelling career could get a kick start from here haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Fall101

Hey, hoping to head up to the site next Sunday, 22nd August, before we get bogged down with repeats and college. All are welcome.

P.S. Any idea what the numbers will be like?

Fall101 wrote: »
    Hey, hoping to head up to the site next Sunday, 22nd August, before we get bogged down with repeats and college. All are welcome.

P.S. Any idea what the numbers will be like?

hey, not sure at the minute, but will let you know, as far as i know there's a few due up allright, but i'll be able to confirm numbers by wednesday or thursday for you

some of the pics i got on saturday are in the album listed below

There's more available here and i'll be uploading the rest tomorrow

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g142/toolerdtd/Oakridge%20Airsoft%20140810/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Fall101

Cheers for that, hopefully we'll have the weather for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 niallallen2436

it was a great day out up there with dog company and will definetly do it again in a week or two

i just noticed from those pictures... im going seriously thin/bald haha

great gaming up there this weekend again! that heat killed me today.
    dam gearbox hope to have my aeg fixed asap although the pistol only game was brilliant i thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DOG COMPANY

<Snip> Video removed as this can damage the hobby we all enjoy.
    This kind of video although it maybe for fun and team challenges shall be kept soley to pm.

i just noticed from those pictures... im going seriously thin/bald haha

great gaming up there this weekend again! that heat killed me today.
    dam gearbox hope to have my aeg fixed asap although the pistol only game was brilliant i thought

yup i'll be doing the pistol game as a regular game from now on i think

thanks to all the players from different teams who came up over the weekend :D

and of course all the individual players some of who won games for their sides :D

oh and dave if your stuck next week let me know and i'll have a gun there for ya

• Advertisement

yup i'll be doing the pistol game as a regular game from now on i think

thanks to all the players from different teams who came up over the weekend :D

and of course all the individual players some of who won games for their sides :D

oh and dave if your stuck next week let me know and i'll have a gun there for ya

cheers for the offer kev, may take you up on it.
    im stripping down the raider now as i type.

i have to lol at that video looked like something the al queada would put out.
    theres a certen member of the rats id like to go up against haha cough **daz** cough

Advertisement