Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

cracking vids kev :D i will deffo know exactly how many rentals i will
    have with me on sunday morning;):):D

josh68 wrote: »
    cracking vids kev :D i will deffo know exactly how many rentals i will
    have with me on sunday morning;):):D

I have 5 sets of goggles and 6 guns anyway :D so whatever you get get is great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

some from Lagoon Company will be up sat kev,goin to try get up myself if im not working to late fri night

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Great vids, Was showing one of the lads, trying to convince him to come up with us sometime. Who knows we may get him to be the 5th member of Lagoon.

We'll make him the probie, have to carry all our ammo :D

• Advertisement

good stuff, see ya's then :D

i'll have the camera and camcorder with me again this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭jeffrey890

hi kev any rentals left 4 dis saturday?

jeffrey890 wrote: »
    hi kev any rentals left 4 dis saturday?

sure do I have 4 available

• Registered Users Posts: 49 niallallen2436

i should be up on the weekend with my own mask

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭LUKEG2411

Hey Kev I might be up with some guys from my school on saterday. I might need three off those rentals I just have to confirm if thats ok. jeffry890 is my freind i got him too ask for me.

• Advertisement

kev its not looking good with the 5 lads for sunday . :mad: they were to let me know last night but never did i will try tonight and let you know tonight . i have not seen them since monday.. sorry for any delay:(:confused:

LUKEG2411 wrote: »
    Hey Kev I might be up with some guys from my school on saterday. I might need three off those rentals I just have to confirm if thats ok. jeffry890 is my freind i got him too ask for me.

yeah thats cool, just drop me a txt to confirm it tomorrow so i bring up the gear

kev its not looking good with the 5 lads for sunday . :mad: they were to let me know last night but never did i will try tonight and let you know tonight . i have not seen them since monday.. sorry for any delay:(:confused:

thats no bother at all, just let me know as soon as you can because i will probably get people ringing tomorrow to try and book them

kev i was talking 2 some of the lads and they want to leave it 4 a couple of weeks due to work reasons sorry about this :eek::confused::mad::(
    me and gar will be up this weekend:)

yeah thats cool, just drop me a txt to confirm it tomorrow so i bring up the gear
    Ye no problem.:)

kev i was talking 2 some of the lads and they want to leave it 4 a couple of weeks due to work reasons sorry about this :eek::confused::mad::(
    me and gar will be up this weekend:)

thats no problem, see ya's then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭dirdeen

6 of us headin up on sat with our own gear but will probs only get to do the half day. . . .you guys open up from from 10? and does the half day start at 11 or whats the times? some of the guys have prior engagements

dirdeen wrote: »
    6 of us headin up on sat with our own gear but will probs only get to do the half day. . . .you guys open up from from 10? and does the half day start at 11 or whats the times? some of the guys have prior engagements

yup gates open at 10 and the games start at 11, generally people arrive around 10.30 and are ready to go at 11 then

some people get there around 9 or 9.30 waiting for the gates to open

Its more then likely going to be 2 rentals now-might be 3 now. These guys are slow gettin 2 me.

Its more then likely going to be 2 rentals now-might be 3 now. These guys are slow gettin 2 me.

no probs and thanks for the txt confirming the numbers :D

i have all the guns cleaned and the batteries charged so they're all set to go

• Advertisement

hi kev me and gar will be up 2morro morn did u get a chance 2 get the extra mags :)

hi kev me and gar will be up 2morro morn did u get a chance 2 get the extra mags :)

I'm afraid I haven't yet as I've been stuck down setting up stuff for the ploughing championships

but i will get them for ya :D

no prob kev :) make sure you clean your boots or she wont let you out to play any more :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hay kev just to let u know the 2 other LC guys wont be up,ones sick and the others camera shy :rolleyes:
    im goin to try pop up around lunch time just to chrono the F2000 if u dont mind ;)

:DThanks agein for the great day Kev, Myself and the lads loved it and hopefully would be up agein soon

Stealthirl wrote: »
    hay kev just to let u know the 2 other LC guys wont be up,ones sick and the others camera shy :rolleyes:
    im goin to try pop up around lunch time just to chrono the F2000 if u dont mind ;)

ah where were you :D you missed some great games up there today :D

:DThanks agein for the great day Kev, Myself and the lads loved it and hopefully would be up agein soon

no probs at all delighted you enjoyed it :D

we may have a few more regulars from your college heading up if they enjoyed it that much

ah where were you :D you missed some great games up there today :D

ASLEEP :D
    will try agen tomorro,altho i can only stay a few min due to work :(
    should be up about 1ish

:D kev some good games today again lottttts of fun had
    i realy liked that last game before we had to go . hope you make
    that a regular game:D:D:D

• Advertisement

no probs at all delighted you enjoyed it :D

we may have a few more regulars from your college heading up if they enjoyed it that much
    Ye hope, we definitely have 1 any way:)

Advertisement