Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Million pound drop on Ch4

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

SkidMark wrote: »

Don't like these consolation prizes, it should be all or nothing !

I reckon that's pre-planned for losses above a certain amount. Losing big money like that could do some damage to a relationship (I don't think a w/e on a train would console me much though)...
    ...and it's christmas next week, young kid etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

That was awful. At least if they agreed on the answer it wouldn't be as bad, as they'd both be wrong. It's a shame she wasn't sure enough of the answer to try and change his mind or move the money herself. I thought it was one of the easier final questions as well. But you could see he was thinking all roads rather than motorways. I'm sure the pressure is unreal & it's hard to think straight.
    Also, it seems most people on the show don't really view it as real money until the last question when they know there's a good chance they could win. Like, splitting early on and losing half a million doesn't really bother people but losing 100k on the last question is an absolute killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭slaneylad

lol justin timberlake got an award for trying to protect friends with benefits
    £1,000,000 gone on the first question. they had to be actors. i know its high pressure but come on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

what a clown she was. How can friends with benefits be protected anyways?!?!?!

Obvious it was the environment, even with any choices!!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Doolittle51

Two in a row! The first one was hilarious, haven't laughed so much in ages. How could you be so thick?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I much prefer seeing contestants getting easy questions wrong, than winning money.

It's going well tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

OMG :eek:

A couple wasted 200k when they said Margartet Thatcher's first word's as Tory Part Leader were "Mwahahahaha!". Still in shock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Saw that earlier.

From what I've seen of it, there's some right dumbass contestants on that show.

Advertisement