Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Million pound drop on Ch4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Did you not hear that they were invited back because of a dodgy Doctor Who question?

Ah, missed the start. Thought tht must have been it.

Edit: did they start off from the previous point or a new game?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cremeegg

tis a cruel game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

cremeegg wrote: »
    tis a cruel game!

Ultimately not for Johnny and Dee, though - but what a ride they've had to get that £25k...

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cremeegg

arrgh im delighted for them!

thank you doctor who fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mloc123 wrote: »
    Ah, missed the start. Thought tht must have been it.

Edit: did they start off from the previous point or a new game?

From the previous point.

• Advertisement

So Jimmy Carr and Johnny Vaughan (from 95.8 Capital FM in London) are playing for charity later on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hayzooz

Worst game show I've ever seen. They give away nothing, usually, and the prolonged pauses before the answers are painfully boring.

Hayzooz wrote: »
    Worst game show I've ever seen. They give away nothing, usually, and the prolonged pauses before the answers are painfully boring.

Well, from what I've heard, it looks set to get a third series - plus it's been exported to the US, Russia, Germany and Israel.

Liked the use of the names of Friends characters for that space question - even though I hate Friends.

Well, from what I've heard, it looks set to get a third series - plus it's been exported to the US, Russia, Germany and Israel.

So was The Lyrics Board, still sh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hayzooz wrote: »
    So was The Lyrics Board, still sh*t.
    Take that back! :eek:

I like it.. tis sadistic in that people can lose over £500,000 in the final question!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

FFS wrong question!

Amateurs!

Christ, it's worse than the Lyrics Board....what a pile of excrement

SkidMark wrote: »
    FFS wrong question!

Amateurs!
    Yep, they've had a load of mistakes last night particularly (flubbed lines, delayed display of answers etc).. comes with Live TV I suppose.

what a crock of gick

Jimmy Carr's laugh both amuses me and irritates me..

basquille wrote: »
    Yep, they've had a load of mistakes last night particularly (flubbed lines, delayed display of answers etc).. comes with Live TV I suppose.

yeah, bit odd that the 'wrong' question was almost exactly the opposite of the actual question.

Which was created first v Who is oldest,

although I suppose the last question has to be a yes/no or higher/lower style.

Johnny Vaughan is very clever, I reckon these will collect a few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I'd say these two are going to win alot- they are both extremely intelligent!

Yeah.. hope they do well actually.

Well, we're on a bit of a roll now - two consecutive successful games, and three in a row where the final question is reached!

Putting up the wrong question there was an awful mistake - but it didn't put anyone off their stride.

I got to admit, I am not warming at all to JC and JV - do they not know the meaning of "Shut up"??!? :mad::mad:

JV and JC are annoying me,

it's like at a table quiz there's always one loudmouth on your team who shouts out the first thing that comes into his head, and your team write it down without anyone thinking about the answer.

and it's usually wrong.

• Advertisement

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm sorry, and feel free to disagree with me here - but I really wanted them to lose.

It pretty much shut them up!

Liked the montage at the end there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

they say the show is live but wasn't it very convenient that the show ended at 11.20 in line with channel 4 schedule

mmmmmmmm

BUMP!

This is back for another run in about 10 minutes..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Havn't looked it up yet because I am playing along online,but I am fairly certain they are wrong on that last question. Friends lasted 10 seasons,but I think Fraiser was a bit longer. I lumped on Fraiser anyway :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Missed it again! :( Why do they have such a random schedule?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

ShaneU wrote: »
    Missed it again! :( Why do they have such a random schedule?!

It's all over the place plus they've shortened it to just an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Ouch.

That's the stuff of nightmares. Pretty easy last question though...say yer man is kicking himself inside.

Yeah, that was a handy question, they made a mess of it.

Don't like these consolation prizes, it should be all or nothing !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

How could these two possibly put any money on I'm a celebrity for that question!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yeah wtf, I didnt know the exact figures but if Id had to guess I would have said there was 10X more x than y, and it was almost exactly that ratio, pretty obvious what he did in his head but still a very stupid mistake.

Advertisement