Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your top 10 games ever!!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,986 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

thank god there is someone on this thread who understands the beauty of RPGs. ff7 foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Don't get too excited.

FFVII is not the best RPG ever. It's not even the best FF ever, but I do prefer it to PDS.

Skies of Arcadia: Legends is probably my favourite RPG ever. (which contradicts my own post, as I put FF IX there.)

They're both great.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,012 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You played Valkyria Chronicles yet? By the same team as Skies of Arcadia and with Vyse, Aika and Fina cameos. Loved Skies as well. I can see how you like FF9 as well, very similar games in style. It's my favourite of the PS1 FF games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

im not going to discuss pds or ff7 anymore because anyone that disagrees with some of the moderators here is automatically wrong and told to shove their opinion up their xxxx and called idiots

As the only moderator of Arcade and Retro that has posted in this thread, I don't believe I have given an opinion about PDS or FF7. I have however given several warnings regarding inflammatory posts and this is my last one. Now this thread is called 'your top 10 games ever' so lets get back on topic.

LoGiE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭marcuspheonix

LoGiE wrote: »
    As the only moderator of Arcade and Retro that has posted in this thread, I don't believe I have given an opinion about PDS or FF7. I have however given several warnings regarding inflammatory posts and this is my last one. Now this thread is called 'your top 10 games ever' so lets get back on topic.

LoGiE

i was not directing that at you logie. you have not posted an opinion. but there have been other moderators posting inflammatory stuff here and nothing said about it. anyway thats all i want to say on the matter. i just hope we can all share are views fairly without being called idiots for liking a certain game.
    thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

i was not directing that at you logie. you have not posted an opinion. but there have been other moderators posting inflammatory stuff here and nothing said about it. anyway thats all i want to say on the matter. i just hope we can all share are views fairly without being called idiots for liking a certain game.
    thanks

Why not have a re-read over my posts. Particularly the one part were I said you should all know better. Now for a little peace and quite. Thread Locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement