Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landis admits doping, points finger at LA - Please read Mod Warning post 1

Options
1394041424345»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,313 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

EPO can be used in cancer treatment, to help combat anaemia. It's not necessarily toxic.

Has he admitted to EPO use during his cancer treatment and recovery? I got the impression - from David Walshes book I think - that he hadn't?

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

Hermy wrote: »
    Has he admitted to EPO use during his cancer treatment and recovery? I got the impression - from David Walshes book I think - that he hadn't?
    Don't know to be honest. My only point was that EPO is not necessarily toxic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Landis on lances announcement
    "That article was as near an admission as I've seen from the guy. He's just going to try and convince people that they shouldn't care. Obviously coming from me it's personal but all the cancer awareness in the world doesn't change the fact that he broke the same rules as everyone else."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

It seems Johan Bruyneel was served on landing in the US for the Tour of California

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/11852/Source-says-Bruyneel-was-served-with-a-subpoena-by-federal-investigators.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭happytramp

So the USADA investigation is still ongoing???? I am confuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

The USADA investigation is completely separate to the FEDERAL investigation into potential that the crime of fraud was committed. The latter was quashed in February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Inquitus wrote: »

I think he's put it best. Are we falling for the ploy by just wishing it was over? Or should we keep at it? In a way I feel that many of us are very frustrated by his refusal to admit. He's almost the last, but biggest and most stubborn stain, in the dirty pair of jocks that is that era of cycling. If he could come clean, then maybe we'd feel a bit more comfortable wearing them again, y'know, as a guilty pleasure.

futuramafry.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 194 ✭✭andym1

Confirmed....Cheat !

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

andym1 wrote: »
    Confirmed....Cheat !
    You're right - can we move on?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement