Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How big is the Deepwater Horizon oil spill?

Options
  • 10-05-2010 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭

http://paulrademacher.com/oilspill/

I was reading that it is supposedly 5 times larger than what they are letting on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Lets just cross our fingers that they can cap the bloody thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Seems the world is getting worse and worse every week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

can they recover somethin useful from the oil that has spilled?????

tis fair big..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

whats the conspiracy here?

I doubt anyone actually knows the full extent of it yet and let remember its growing by about 200,000 barrels a day!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

digme wrote: »
    Seems the world is getting worse and worse every week.

It is getting worse, that's the whole idea. It keeps people vibrating on a low frequency, it stops some people from waking up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

It is getting worse, that's the whole idea. It keeps people vibrating on a low frequency, it stops some people from waking up.

That's ridiculous.

That's ridiculous.

No it isnt. Everything is vibrations, scientific fact. When ur on a low frequency you are blind.

Low frequency come from fear, worry, frustration ect

No it isnt. Everything is vibrations, scientific fact. When ur on a low frequency you are blind.

OK....you are claiming that the oil spill is an effort to stop people 'waking up'. Correct?

If so, that is ridiculous.

• Advertisement

OK....you are claiming that the oil spill is an effort to stop people 'waking up'. Correct?

If so, that is ridiculous.

Oil spills, financial troubles, wars, diseases, RFID chips, food additives, chemtrails, bomb hoaxes, smoking, alcohol, drugs you name it, they are all an effort to stop people waking up. The entire physical universe is made up of pure energy and vibration. When you have the insight to see everything as vibration, the nature of the universe is revealed to you. Try it sometime

Oil spills, financial troubles, wars, diseases, RFID chips, food additives, chemtrails, bomb hoaxes, smoking, alcohol, drugs you name it, they are all an effort to stop people waking up. The entire physical universe is made up of pure energy and vibration. When you have the insight to see everything as vibration, the nature of the universe is revealed to you. Try it sometime

Even more ridiculous...well done.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The conspiracy summarised plain and simple: "Business as usual in the US."

Whereas other countries demanded that off shore oil drillers had safety equipment installed to stop such a blow-out should it occur, during the Bush-Cheney years, the administration cared more about oil company profits (and political campaign contributions from oil corporations) than safety; i.e., the oil corporations off US waters did not have to pay for this type of safety, thereby allowing them to add those safety monies to profits.

Instead of having a typical ignorant attitude toward anything positive, a simple bit of research would tell you it is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,465 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I have to say a few years ago I would agree and even now I dont think any of these disasters are designed to keep people "blind" however.

I've started reading this series of books:
    http://www.ringingcedars.co.uk/
    And have opened my mind a bit to the "alternatives" out there.

I dont think theres any particular conspiracy in this oil spill outside of the usual human greed.

Instead of having a typical ignorant attitude toward anything positive, a simple bit of research would tell you it is true.

Ignorant how? And how is what you say positive? Because it's you opinion?

Don't get me wrong you could be right, but my evil streak tells me it would be a stupid idea to spill oil to stop people 'waking up'. If that's the evil genius we are up against......

Don't get me wrong you could be right, but my evil streak tells me it would be a stupid idea to spill oil to stop people 'waking up'. If that's the evil genius we are up against......

I mean ignorant in relation to someone calling it ridiculous without researching it.
    Many people will loose their jobs over the oil spill, fishermen ect, many animals will die, the atmosphere will suffer, it will add to the supposed oil shortage issues, it will cost a fortune to clean up and will cost a lot of people a lot of financial difficulty all in turn keeps people on low vibration, keeps them watching the tv, keeps them depressed, worried, concerned, angry. Obviously I don't know if it was done on purpose and I never said it was but there are many other thing done on purpose to the masses to keep them at this low frequency.
    Digme said "it's getting worse every week", and it is. People are waking up (reaching a higher vibration) on a large scale now due to the cycle of the sun and our masters obviously don't want that, so more things are happening to prevent it happening. 9/11 war on terror, earthquakes, world financial problems, crap in our food, water, air, vaccines the list goes on and is growing (all self inflicted), it's all a show. It's all about keeping people in a state of bad health, fear and frustration, it dumbs us down.

I mean ignorant in relation to someone calling it ridiculous without researching it.
    Many people will loose their jobs over the oil spill, fishermen ect, many animals will die, the atmosphere will suffer, it will add to the supposed oil shortage issues, it will cost a fortune to clean up and will cost a lot of people a lot of financial difficulty all in turn keeps people on low vibration, keeps them watching the tv, keeps them depressed, worried, concerned, angry. Obviously I don't know if it was done on purpose and I never said it was but there are many other thing done on purpose to the masses to keep them at this low frequency.
    Digme said "it's getting worse every week", and it is. People are waking up (reaching a higher vibration) on a large scale now due to the cycle of the sun and our masters obviously don't want that, so more things are happening to prevent it happening. 9/11 war on terror, earthquakes, world financial problems, crap in our food, water, air, vaccines the list goes on and is growing (all self inflicted), it's all a show. It's all about keeping people in a state of bad health, fear and frustration, it dumbs us down.

I tend to agree with you. The population are being "dumbed down" in my opinion.

I just think it's ridiculous that one can see this oil spill as a ploy to dumb people down, sorry.

And I don't buy into your thing about vibrations. Do you mean low frequency when you say low vibrations? When a person is on a low vibration, is their brain physically working differently. Or am I interpreting you wrong?

Here is a pretty good article that explains it better than I can :p
    The vibration of our “bodies” at every level, physical and non-physical, has a profound influence on our ability to attract positive experiences. The higher your vibration, the more of a “magnet” you become as a result of the thoughts you hold in your mind. By holding only thoughts of the “things” you wish to manifest into your experience, and keeping your vibrations high in the ways we discussed previously, you will find your wishes will manifest much more quickly.

When you learn to see everything as vibration different in terms of rate and stability, you will understand what you need in order to obtain the desired effect in any situation. It is all about balancing vibrations. There are lots more aspects of physical reality than those mentioned here where this principle is applied to.

Once you are aware of this principle and always think in terms of vibration, you can understand practically everything that happens in the physical world. This is one of the governing dynamics that allows you to make sense of everything.

Having this awareness is like seeing the world in code, like the Matrix.
    http://www.mindreality.com/science-of-vibration-in-every-aspect-of-physical

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

steel I agree, why not drop a nuke or something.

The only reason it even happened is because of the worlds only skeleton keys.

Money, money & more money

&
    the retards that built the rig of cource.

mostlikely if there is a conspricy here it about how everyone but the company who made the problem will pay for it.They just have to up oil 5-10 dollars a barrel, they may even call it a green tax LOL.

• Advertisement

I just think it's ridiculous that one can see this oil spill as a ploy to dumb people down, sorry.

Ask yourself, "why would they want to dumb down a population"? "what are they afraid of ?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 TempleogueHead

wasn't it 5 miles long and a mile wide?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

seriously, wake up, and stop paying attention to this ct nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Pete M.

wasn't it 5 miles long and a mile wide?

Hah!!:rolleyes:

One part of it moving towards land is 10 miles long, 3 miles wide , don't know how deep :eek:

5000 barrels per day for 28 days at 200L/barrel is 26,000,000 L :eek:

Ah shur we'd use it in a week here.

But seriously, fcuking terrible thing to happen, those photos are bleak looking.
    The place is going to be ruined and who knows what knock on consequences it may have,
    Bad day for poor auld Gaia, has to put up with a lot of sh1t from us lot, whether we vibrate a lot or just a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

The vibration of our “bodies” at every level, physical and non-physical, has a profound influence on our ability to attract positive experiences. The higher your vibration, the more of a “magnet” you become as a result of the thoughts you hold in your mind. By holding only thoughts of the “things” you wish to manifest into your experience, and keeping your vibrations high in the ways we discussed previously, you will find your wishes will manifest much more quickly.

When you learn to see everything as vibration different in terms of rate and stability, you will understand what you need in order to obtain the desired effect in any situation. It is all about balancing vibrations. There are lots more aspects of physical reality than those mentioned here where this principle is applied to.

Once you are aware of this principle and always think in terms of vibration, you can understand practically everything that happens in the physical world. This is one of the governing dynamics that allows you to make sense of everything.

Having this awareness is like seeing the world in code, like the Matrix.

So what's this non-physical vibration all about? What's vibrating? How can it vibrate if it's not physical?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

seriously, wake up, and stop paying attention to this ct nonsense.
    If you don't want to discuss the topic, don't post in the thread.

The latest glimpse of video footage of the oil spill deep under the Gulf of Mexico indicates that around 95,000 barrels, or 4 million gallons, a day of crude oil may be spewing from the leaking wellhead, 19 times the previous estimate, an engineering professor told Congress on Wednesday.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/05/19/1638091/gulf-oil-spill-may-be-19-times.html#ixzz0oQPTGoHa

If there's any truth to this, all i can say is holy sh!t.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Sorry I probably went a big overboard. I realise that that the kinda rules or generally methods of backing stuff up is going to be fairly loose here. But how how can someone post like that and then offer up an article like that as prove of what they're talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 SisterTrip

Sorry I probably went a big overboard. I realise that that the kinda rules or generally methods of backing stuff up is going to be fairly loose here. But how how can someone post like that and then offer up an article like that as prove of what they're talking about?

Having actually read what was said, I can see it wasn't meant as "proof", it was meant as an explanation. It explains it pretty well as I see it. The article, that is. The video is an nice extra.

• Advertisement

Plans in place to evacuate The Gulf Population

http://sfawbn.com/news/?p=1923

Advertisement