Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

False flag extra terrestrial attack imminent

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭jargon buster

Yes, I have seen a few, I know someone who has his own youtube site all about it.
    Hes a little eccentric and believes every single conspiracy theory going including NWO/Illuminati/ and believe it or not freeman on the land.

Some videos show things that cant be explained but most show atmospheric anomalies, clouds and birds.

I wouldn't get to upset though, I cant see another race wanting to learn anything from us, firstly if they can get here they are more advanced than us, if thats the case they are only here to take the piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

Yes, I have seen a few, I know someone who has his own youtube site all about it.
    Hes a little eccentric and believes every single conspiracy theory going including NWO/Illuminati/ and believe it or not freeman on the land.

Some videos show things that cant be explained but most show atmospheric anomalies, clouds and birds.

I wouldn't get to upset though, I cant see another race wanting to learn anything from us, firstly if they can get here they are more advanced than us, if thats the case they are only here to take the piss.

That didn't answer my question at all...

But i'l draw from your answer;

You believe it's extra-terrestrials yeah?

I havent given it much thought, maybe maybe not, it doesn't matter really.

I havent given it much thought, maybe maybe not, it doesn't matter really.

What are you doing around points in the thread then? If you 'haven't given it much thought'

Makes no sense to me.

It doesn't have to make sense to you, you are not here for me to satisfy are you?

• Advertisement

It doesn't have to make sense to you, you are not here for me to satisfy are you?

What are you doing arguing points in the thread then?

If you 'haven't given it much thought' as you say yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

the_syco wrote: »
    A year after peace happens in the Middle East. War usually helps economic growth, thus war of some kind will exist. When all is peaceful, make war with an imaginary foe.

You can call it the pagans, satan, jihad, or whatever, use some evil propaganda, and suddenly you have a blank cheque :pac:

War doesn't usually help economic growth unless there is a huge payoff in terms of plundering or setting up client regimes which are willing to sell off their country's resources at low prices in return for foreign support. If a government decides to go to war they'll need to take money out of the economy in order to fund it through higher taxes, taking on debt or cutting spending for public programs like education. These have knock on effects, if you take on debt you're going to have to increase taxes or curb spending later on in order to pay it off, not forgetting interest rates either which are going to sting, if you increase taxes in the present then you reduce consumer spending power which results in an overall decline in the economy, if you cut spending for public programs like education, healthcare or social welfare, you end up with less skilled workers, rising criminality, poor health and people with less money to spend which has a negative effect on the economy. So unless there is a huge payoff or total mobilisation equating to total employment it seems that war is bad for the economy.

None of your business obelisk, its against forum rules to attempt to moderate others you know.
    You post where you wish and I will post where I wish

None of your business obelisk, its against forum rules to attempt to moderate others you know.
    You post where you wish and I will post where I wish

Funny that, as you have been following my posts all afternoon...

I ask you one question, and now you want to leave it? I've answered all of yours

Face it, you have been caught out here and I'm showing you up for what you are.

Boom.

boom?
    How old are you, 12?

What do you expect me to say,"Yes its aliens" or 'no its not aliens"?
    What difference does it make?

• Advertisement

boom?
    How old are you, 12?

What do you expect me to say,"Yes its aliens" or 'no its not aliens"?
    What difference does it make?

Old enough to show you up apparently.

What I asked you was simple;

Who or what do you think is behind the 'UFO phenomenon' ?

And now your on the backfoot.

My question is very relevant to this thread.

backfoot?
    I told you earlier, the reason for the "UFO phenomenon" is people seeing things in the sky and mistaking them for something else.
    There may well be "little green men" behind it all, neither you nor I or anyone else knows for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

They're getting desperate if they need to resort to aliens to push the global warming agenda

Yep, you broke the code...

Stork

• Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

Fascinating thread, this. What I'm particularly fascinated in is whether or not any actual evidence is going to be produced to back up this...em...certainty. Seven pages of posts and I've yet to see a bit of evidence. By the way, links to articles making the same claims is not evidence.

Does anyone have any real evidence to offer? Anyone?

Stork

Its as much a certainty as monkeys typing Shakespeare.

backfoot?
    I told you earlier, the reason for the "UFO phenomenon" is people seeing things in the sky and mistaking them for something else.
    There may well be "little green men" behind it all, neither you nor I or anyone else knows for sure.

So you have an inclin that it's little green men behind it?

Or wait, so you know it's definately people just seeing things and mistaking them?

How do you know that?

I dont have an inkling its anything, a bit like your inkling about Chewbaccas pink unicorn.

I dont have an inkling its anything, a bit like your inkling about Chewbaccas pink unicorn.
    Har. Har. Har.

So you won't answer the question then?

That's what's funny in here you know.

The answer to the question is I dont know whats behind it and neither does anyone else, thats why theres no evidence.

Why are you so concerned as to my opinion and commitment to one view or another?

Why are you so concerned as to my opinion and commitment to one view or another?

I'm actually not concerned, more curious sorry.

So I take it that we are all in agreement that there has been a big 'UFO phenomenon' over the last 50 years or so?

I just want to know what people think is truly behind this phenomena?

It's easy to say that nobody knows, but that's what we are here to speculate surely?

Of course, as we are in agreement that their is no evidence for extra-terrestrials then I would have to conclude that it's humans doing this.

It's the media who have been pushing the idea of an alien invasion a lot in the last few years, so one might conclude that it will be humans behind that also...

That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Obelisk wrote: »
    It's the media who have been pushing the idea of an alien invasion a lot in the last few years, so one might conclude that it will be humans behind that also...

Sources for this? I've been closely following the "media" for 10 years and I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

It seems to me that there is far more "evidence" of UFO's than there is "evidence" for a false flag operation by UFO's.

As far as I am concerned someone just dreamt this up, gave it no thought, and just plastered it on here. If there was any depth to it, or any faint sense of conviction to the theory then they would be so kind as to address some of the dozens of questions I have on the issue :)

Jonny7 wrote: »

Sources for this? I've been closely following the "media" for 10 years and I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

It seems to me that there is far more "evidence" of UFO's than there is "evidence" for a false flag operation by UFO's.

As far as I am concerned someone just dreamt this up, gave it no thought, and just plastered it on here. If there was any depth to it, or any faint sense of conviction to the theory then they would be so kind as to address some of the dozens of questions I have on the issue :)

I will provide links when I can. That won't be today.

So your saying that the UFO phenomena is of extra-terrestrial origin then?

Sources please

Sources please

Please read my post carefully

I said -

As far as I can see the evidence for the false flag operation is close to zero, the "evidence" for UFO's are in dozens of documentaries on TV, hundreds/thousands of youtube videos, I can provide links if you want.

To simplify it - I am saying there is relatively much more evidence of one theory than another.

Alien false flag attack theory - very little or no evidence

UFO's in the skies - a lot of evidence

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

Do I believe they are extra-terrestrial in origin? well if there was solid proof we wouldn't be discussing this right now. Personally its mostly manmade or natural phenomena etc, however there are some that can't be explained.

From a scientific point of view from the planets we have found so far (185 or so), mathematically one can estimate over 4 trillion planets in our galaxy alone. Multiply that by the hundred billion or so galaxies and you get a lot of planets. Has intelligent life taken root on any of those planets? well we just don't know

Sources please

Please read my post carefully

I said -

As far as I can see the evidence for the false flag operation is close to zero, the "evidence" for UFO's are in dozens of documentaries on TV, hundreds/thousands of youtube videos, I can provide links if you want.

To simplify it - I am saying there is relatively much more evidence of one theory than another.

Alien false flag attack theory - very little or no evidence

UFO's in the skies - a lot of evidence

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

Do I believe they are extra-terrestrial in origin? well if there was solid proof we wouldn't be discussing this right now. Personally its mostly manmade or natural phenomena etc, however there are some that can't be explained.

From a scientific point of view from the planets we have found so far (185 or so), mathematically one can estimate over 4 trillion planets in our galaxy alone. Multiply that by the hundred billion or so galaxies and you get a lot of planets. Has intelligent life taken root on any of those planets? well we just don't know

I don't really get what your saying, sorry.

Of course there is evidence for UFO's

Surely that is not in question? Not by me at least.

What my question is, who is behind these UFO's???

You just said it yourself, you think these physics defying objects are mostly man made.

So my question to you is, if you believe that, then what do you think these ships will be used for? And why is it kept so secret?

Would you say there is evidence linking UFO's and the military?

Think about it.

Ps- I believe in alternative life in the universe by the way, but that's not what's in question here.

You just said it yourself, you think these physics defying objects are mostly man made.

Mostly manmade or natural phenomena. Both.
    So my question to you is, if you believe that, then what do you think these ships will be used for? And why is it kept so secret?

I am saying man-made as in weather balloons, lights, aircraft, satellites, hoax's, CGI, fake stories, etc.

Then there are natural phenomena. Clouds, ball lightning, insects on lens etc

Then there are some that defy any of these explanations.

I not aware of literal "manmade" manufactured ships that would resemble a typical UFO, except for some old Cold War Russian models that were still prototypes.

Absolutely, military's all over the world constantly test all sorts of airborne craft and objects, many secretly, these are no doubt often confused with UFOs if/when people see them.
    Think about it.

Think about what?

I am no closer to understanding how on earth some group of men would be able to pull off any sort of false flag extra-terrestrial invasion.

I also have no idea how the OP knows it is somehow "imminent" if he has almost zero information or credibility on the matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

hello there folks, I thought you people might be interested in this documentary below, it covers all of this topic and is a well made documentary. it's in 8 parts. :pac:

zenno wrote: »
    hello there folks, I thought you people might be interested in this documentary below, it covers all of this topic and is a well made documentary. it's in 8 parts. :pac:

Which part exactly covers a false flag extra t. attack, its a bit long to go through the whole thing.

Mostly manmade or natural phenomena. Both.

I am saying man-made as in weather balloons, lights, aircraft, satellites, hoax's, CGI, fake stories, etc.

Then there are natural phenomena. Clouds, ball lightning, insects on lens etc

Then there are some that defy any of these explanations.

I not aware of literal "manmade" manufactured ships that would resemble a typical UFO, except for some old Cold War Russian models that were still prototypes.

Absolutely, military's all over the world constantly test all sorts of airborne craft and objects, many secretly, these are no doubt often confused with UFOs if/when people see them.
    Think about it.

Think about what?

I am no closer to understanding how on earth some group of men would be able to pull off any sort of false flag extra-terrestrial invasion.

I also have no idea how the OP knows it is somehow "imminent" if he has almost zero information or credibility on the matter.

It looks like I'm going to have to link you up to advance this discussion any further.

I'm looking forward to that.

It looks like I'm going to have to link you up to advance this discussion any further.

No problem, but hopefully we can stay on topic.. this is about a hypothetical false flag ET attack, I will be very interested if this notion can be substantiated in any way

I'll give you time to google prepare your links ;)

• Advertisement

No problem, but hopefully we can stay on topic.. this is about a hypothetical false flag ET attack, I will be very interested if this notion can be substantiated in any way

I'll give you time to google prepare your links ;)

I don't think I have deviated from the false flag topic once tbf. That has been my stance all along. And as I have mentioned already, I'm away from the PC. TBC...

Advertisement