Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

False flag extra terrestrial attack imminent

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 zyzygy

fontanalis wrote: »
    It's been five months since the op, how imminent is imminent?
    Never.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 zyzygy

kryogen wrote: »
    The alien attack will come on November 16th 2010

we will be barcoded by our new alien overlords on November 18th 2010

We will all die in the salt mines and humanity will cease to exist in our current form on the 14th February 2011 when the cloning of humans is complete, leaving out the ability for free thought from our make up

I believe the estimated time for the attack is just after 7, so we can let the dinner digest before looting and general running around like a headless chicken

Im not taking the piss, this is my opinion

Actually i know it for a fact, i read it somewhere but "they" deleted the website and killed everybody involved in the cover up to cover their tracks

then they killed themselves so that nobody could reveal their plans

dedication
    I'm not in a salt mine. What happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilisations, say scientists

Rising greenhouse emissions could tip off aliens that we are a rapidly expanding threat, warns a report

Seriously some "scientists" just love to scare monger,how are we a threat when we cant even afford to go to the feckin moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Seriously some "scientists" just love to scare monger,how are we a threat when we cant even afford to go to the feckin moon.

Youre missing the point, Mick from Tallaght.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilisations, say scientists

They're getting desperate if they need to resort to aliens to push the global warming agenda

• Advertisement

Youre missing the point, Mick from Tallaght.

How am I please explain.

We as a human race if we got the ability to go to other planets in no time would we bomb them from the space over them having a pollution problem?

I would assume that any race that has not destroyed itself would be quite benevolent as MOST human beings and would try help us like we would another race.

All this is the usual crap from "scientists" so we clean up our planet.

They're getting desperate if they need to resort to aliens to push the global warming agenda

Ahem !!

(Climate change)

How am I please explain.

We as a human race if we got the ability to go to other planets in no time would we bomb them from the space over them having a pollution problem?

I would assume that any race that has not destroyed itself would be quite benevolent as MOST human beings and would try help us like we would another race.

All this is the usual crap from "scientists" so we clean up our planet.

The point your missing is in the thread title..

False flag !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

zyzygy wrote: »
    I'm not in a salt mine. What happened?

You just think you aren't in salt mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

False flag !

So false it hasn't happened yet.

I have to say that if this "false flag" operation is going to blame it all on global warming it would be a particularly dumb false flag operation. Millions of stars die every day, maybe billions, in massive black holes. and super novae which have more power than a lifetime of the Sun in their few months of existence blow most days. Aliens are worried that we have increased the heat in a tiny planet by 0.4-0.6 C .

• Advertisement

False flag !

Anyone else reckon this guy is a rereg of the OP :rolleyes:

And im not missing the point you posted about what scientists reckon will happen,you never said wether you believed it to be a false flag or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

fontanalis wrote: »
    What kind of time frame are we talking here?
    A year after peace happens in the Middle East. War usually helps economic growth, thus war of some kind will exist. When all is peaceful, make war with an imaginary foe.

You can call it the pagans, satan, jihad, or whatever, use some evil propaganda, and suddenly you have a blank cheque :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

I'm with the false flaggers on this

This concept is nothing new. I'm not gonna agrue about the likelyhood of it happening or not. I believe it's a possibility.

This concept is nothing new. I'm not gonna agrue about the likelyhood of it happening or not. I believe it's a possibility.

Here here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

""believe"

A lot of people "believe" that the rapture will come

Have we gone all religious now

Where's the scepticism, analysis and critical thinking?

Jonny7 wrote: »

""believe"

A lot of people "believe" that the rapture will come

Have we gone all religious now

Where's the scepticism, analysis and critical thinking?

How do we know that this and the rapture aren't one and the same?

I'm sure the lad has employed those methods to come to his conclusion as would most people. I'l bet your one of these arrogant atheist types... He also said he's not gonna argue his point, he believes it possible as do I.

Anyway;

'If you don't believe in something, you will fall for anything'

I'm my own experience I have found this quote to be true

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭jargon buster

The fact that you believe in something may already prove you have fell for something. ;)

The fact that you believe in something may already prove you have fell for something. ;)

I said I believe it's possible.

If this situation were to actually happen (alien hoax invasion) you tell me who would be the one falling for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Obelisk wrote: »

I'm sure the lad has employed those methods to come to his conclusion as would most people. I'l bet your one of these arrogant atheist types... He also said he's not gonna argue his point, he believes it possible as do I.

Anyway;

These sentences come across as quite contradictory

You can believe Chewbacca is going to descend on a Unicorn and make us all salt mine slaves - it doesn't make it any more credible now does it?

If someone supports a theory just based on sheer "belief" whilst ignoring facts, evidence, common sense, laws of physics, etc, etc, etc then..

Religious boards thatta way -->

• Advertisement

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Obelisk wrote: »

Anyway;

These sentences come across as quite contradictory

You can believe Chewbacca is going to descend on a Unicorn and make us all salt mine slaves - it doesn't make it any more credible now does it?

If someone supports a theory just based on sheer "belief" whilst ignoring facts, evidence, common sense, laws of physics, etc, etc, etc then..

Religious boards thatta way -->

Whatever dude. Do you see constant reports and speculation about 'chewbaca and his pink unicorn' in the media. Have you heard presidents talking about that for the last fifty years or more? Are people constantly capturing images of 'chewbaca and his pink unicorn' flying across the sky?

So I'm the one who ignores the evidence?

Grow a brain.

obelisk, why do you believe Chewbaccas unicorn is pink?

obelisk, why do you believe Chewbaccas unicorn is pink?
    I don't

I'm curious though, as to what some of you fellows think that UFO's actually are?

Oh sorry its just that you introduced it to the thread, never mind then.

Oh sorry its just that you introduced it to the thread, never mind then.

I'm curious though, as to what some of you fellows think that UFO's actually are?

UFOs by definition at unidentifiable, can you be more specific?
    Once you try and attach an identity to it it becomes just a flying object.

UFOs by definition at unidentifiable, can you be more specific?
    Once you try and attach an identity to it it becomes just a flying object.

I'm rephrase my question;

Who (or what, meh) do you seemingly learned fellows think is most likely to be behind the 'UFO phenomenon' ?

It's a simple question.

People mistaking things in the sky for something else?

• Advertisement

People mistaking things in the sky for something else?

Really? Have you seen any of the UFO videos/ reports over the last few years?

I'm guessing no.

Advertisement