Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

False flag extra terrestrial attack imminent

Options
  • 03-05-2010 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Over the past few months I have come across several videos and articles suggesting that the elites may be planning a staged E.T attack against earth, as the final push in their effort towards a one world government.
    It would certainly make sense to create a common enemy of everyone worldwide to achieve this goal. I imagine it would create mass panic and fear that people would be begging for help from our wouldbe "saviors", and happily relinquish their freedoms, liberties and rights for the new "security".

It seems they have begun spinning their web of fear.
    LONDON - British physicist Stephen Hawking says aliens are out there, but it could be too dangerous for humans to interact with extraterrestrial life.

Hawking claims in a new documentary titled "Into the Universe With Stephen Hawking" that intelligent alien life forms almost certainly exist — but warns that communicating with them could be "too risky."
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36769422/ns/technology_and_science-space/

IMO - It is also very possible that; if the E.T's are so much more advanced than us, and they still exist, they probably lowered their arms a long time ago and have learned to live peacefully.
    But that view doesn't suit the agenda at hand.

Jordan Maxwell, Credo Mutwa, David Icke and many others have spoken about the likelihood of a staged E.T attack. Credible sources or not, the possibility of such an event seems quite plausible to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

What kind of time frame are we talking here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Yeah, a time-frame would be nice. At least with the 2012 stuff, we know when it will all be over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

If i was to try organise that i probably wouldnt be able to put a time on it,let alone somebody who is theorising it.
    If it does happen my guess would be around 2015-2023.
    Its way too early right now to be thinking aliens.The NWO isnt quite ready for that shift in reality yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

It will be before 2012 or at 2012. Gives the most powerful rulling families the chance "save the world from this big bad whoosh force of evil from the UNi-VERSE.

Then you have Alex Joes, Icke, King Wiliiam, Obama, The Bushes, The Queen, Ron Paul and some other lizard's to lead the way for humanity as it's "the end of the world" ain't eh.

Remember man wrote the bible... Its their way to stage everything so humanity will end up complete paralysis and fear. So that we will be completely controlled and deceived. They are trying to get us to take the easy option and allow our power to be taken over to the level of "stone age slavery"
    Nixon has hinted it back 25 years ago or that, about bringing the world together under one unit incase of an Alien invasion. To say this at such a huge event like the UN world summit meeting should open your eyes. All you need to do is look at how everything has been played since then, with the cold war, Iraq war 9/11, NWO propaganda, big brother society, Olympics in LA I think in the 80s, and now the 2012 Olympics.

There is something fishy about London 2012, and I believe they will tie it all into that, and crown William king or something. But either way a few people have been taken out for bringing this very subject up. Ric Clay who is one.

In the early 90s the top researchers in the time were predicting false flag events and all eventually leading up to a NWO type world with a staged Alien invasion. Seems logical as to what is already happening.

So the question is, can you all handle the truth.:p

IMO - It is also very possible that; if the E.T's are so much more advanced than us, and they still exist, they probably lowered their arms a long time ago and have learned to live peacefully.
    But that view doesn't suit the agenda at hand.

Jordan Maxwell, Credo Mutwa, David Icke and many others have spoken about the likelihood of a staged E.T attack. Credible sources or not, the possibility of such an event seems quite plausible to me.

Well there are far more advanced than us, but people are getting this really confused.

There is no aliens coming to attack us, or there is no one actually (that I know of) stating aliens are going to attack earth in 2012. The aliens as such, are already here. People really have no idea...................:D

The fallen angels, Nephilim, Nommos, Jinns, E.Ts or demons whatever you want to call them. They are HERE people.

They are staging an alien invasion/disclosure like event to decieve the masses and god knows what else. But be prepared for the worst that's all I would say. Don't trust any of this.

The aliens are out there, they are mostly advanced and beyond us in spiritual development. The renegades races work against humanity for their own goals. There are governing laws which keep the balance between the chaos of light and dark forces away from early civilizations such as ours. There is the law of non interference.

The only beings that are involved on this world at this time, is us, we, them and the rest. There is going to be no race or parent race of ours going to save us.

On a positive note you have people like me, and millions of others who are volunteers, who have come to help humanity ascend to its place in the galaxy.

There is a great video on Youtube of Dolores Cannon on C2C. She talks about Volunteers and 2012. Its really worth a watch and will explain how we can move from this doom and gloom to a more peaceful earth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 shaz291982

Im with ''Talkie Walkie'' on this one. Thy will come at some time but before ''2012 or at 2012'' that is no good what if thy came in the morn What do we do. .....:confused:

Just say that there nice E.T.'s want to help human's Live with us Grow with us. Humans wont like that there will be a war on earth....:mad:

Come on Guys it can happen at any time......:eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

shaz291982 wrote: »
    Im with ''Talkie Walkie'' on this one. Thy will come at some time but before ''2012 or at 2012''

So about 8 O'clock then?

How would they carry out such a false-flag? Dress up in suits in a land invasion? or just blast the earth with plasma weapons or some exotic **** and get Spielberg to make sketchy videos of Alien leaders which will be conveniently picked up on an Alien extremist blog by SITE. I'm not taking the piss...Genuinely curious. Instant world government, kinda like the end of Avatar when the different tribes come together to fight the human invaders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

So about 8 O'clock then?

How would they carry out such a false-flag?

Ok I'll bite this one..

I don't think it would take much more than a large "alien looking" craft floating in the sky, aired by a few mainstream news networks for the pandemonium to begin.
    We know there would be pandemonium because people have been brainwashed on "how to behave in event of an alien invasion", from the movies. Their presence almost certainly means an attack is inevitable.
    A friendly alien hasn't made it to the box office since E.T in 1982, I think.

That's it. Propaganda , fear, gossip, all the usual stuff will do the rest of the work.

If it is to happen, I think it will be from now - end 2012.

And yeah 8 o clock would be perfect, am , so we can get the day off work. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ClearlyEnlight

The 2012 date activates the New World Order, the Alien war could begin before or after, but it will be one war that unites the entire world.

Here is a post how the movie the avatar depicts this idea
    http://adventofdeception.com/movie-review-avatar-deception

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

mysterious wrote: »

There is no aliens coming to attack us,

They are staging an alien invasion/disclosure like event to decieve the masses and god knows what else. But be prepared for the worst that's all I would say. Don't trust any of this.

The aliens are out there, they are mostly advanced and beyond us in spiritual development. The renegades races work against humanity for their own goals.

you are wrong - we are being attacked , and manipulated .

i have spent 30 years as an amateur , researching this, and the work of Budd Hopkins and John Mack have proved beyond a shadow that a race of beings are heavily engaged in genetic experiments on certain selected people , mainly familys , and covering up to 3 or 4 generations of the same family .

now these beings may or may no be ET's - they appear to be able to work interdimensionally - or outside of time .
    but they are beings of some type using super advanced technology.

but the storys once read are compelling and iits impossible to believe they are made up .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

On a positive note you have people like me, and millions of others who are volunteers, who have come to help humanity ascend to its place in the galaxy.

Are you saying you arent from this world we call earth??? and have arrived here to help save us?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

So you think your some sort of Messiah who has come to lead us to the promised land?

bytey wrote: »

i have spent 30 years as an amateur , researching this, and the work of Budd Hopkins and John Mack have proved beyond a shadow that a race of beings are heavily engaged in genetic experiments on certain selected people , mainly familys , and covering up to 3 or 4 generations of the same family .

now these beings may or may no be ET's - they appear to be able to work interdimensionally - or outside of time .

but the storys once read are compelling and iits impossible to believe they are made up .

Wrong about what, sounds like your telling me "Info" i don't know, and then telling me I'm wrong because you know.

Mkkkay.

What are you trying to say here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Wrong about what, sounds like your telling me "Info" i don't know, and then telling me I'm wrong because you know.

Mkkkay.

What are you trying to say here?
    kettle black

Interesting theory talkiewalkie,fresh and original :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ClearlyEnlight

Totally agree, it is just that humanity has been severally deceived from the truth of the Aliens because they will provided the greatest deception to cause the majorities to accept the New World Order and surrender their free choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

digme wrote: »
    kettle black

Interesting theory talkiewalkie,fresh and original :)
    Leave out the swipes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

I lol'd

Staged alien attack? Lads, c'mon now.

CHD wrote: »
    I lol'd

Staged alien attack? Lads, c'mon now.

Why is this laughable?, they have used these tactics (though not alien) before in order to achieve what their goal. It is known they wish to create a one world government. This was a conspiracy theory but now it is fact.
    Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false-flag plan that originated within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other operatives to commit genuine acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro. One part of the Operation Northwoods plan was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Why would anyone think they wouldn't try this again and again ? Are they not as power hungry as ever before ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

there is a strange looking man who lives at the bottom of my road,and every time he passes my gate ,he rubs his head on the gate post,could he be a alien ?or does he just have mad cow disease

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

getz wrote: »
    there is a strange looking man who lives at the bottom of my road,and every time he passes my gate ,he rubs his head on the gate post,could he be a alien ?or does he just have mad cow disease
    If you just want to take the piss, don't post here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

humanji wrote: »
    If you just want to take the piss, don't post here.
    any aliens who could cross the galaxy in any numbers would have no need to attack earth,the moment that it is known that there is such a thing as living person from other planets, christian,jewish and muslim religions would no longer be believed,if these advanced beings had wanted to take over they could do it without coming within a billion miles of the planet.many do believe [and in high positions] that aliens are amongst us,and the goverments are only letting out small bits of information at a time

getz wrote: »
    any aliens who could cross the galaxy in any numbers would have no need to attack earth,the moment that it is known that there is such a thing as living person from other planets, christian,jewish and muslim religions would no longer be believed,if these advanced beings had wanted to take over they could do it without coming within a billion miles of the planet.many do believe [and in high positions] that aliens are amongst us,and the goverments are only letting out small bits of information at a time

you're completely missing the point
    You know what a STAGED attack is ? or FALSE FLAG attack is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

you're completely missing the point
    You know what a STAGED attack is ? or FALSE FLAG attack is ?

Yes, which will work until people look outside and dont see any flying saucers zapping people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

This is where we are heading with the one world situation.

She wrote the books in the late 1800's

I think the books describe the NWO

http://www.blavatsky.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

Well there are far more advanced than us, but people are getting this really confused.

There is no aliens coming to attack us, or there is no one actually (that I know of) stating aliens are going to attack earth in 2012. The aliens as such, are already here. People really have no idea...................:D

The fallen angels, Nephilim, Nommos, Jinns, E.Ts or demons whatever you want to call them. They are HERE people.

The aliens are out there, they are mostly advanced and beyond us in spiritual development. The renegades races work against humanity for their own goals. There are governing laws which keep the balance between the chaos of light and dark forces away from early civilizations such as ours. There is the law of non interference.

The only beings that are involved on this world at this time, is us, we, them and the rest. There is going to be no race or parent race of ours going to save us.

There is a great video on Youtube of Dolores Cannon on C2C. She talks about Volunteers and 2012. Its really worth a watch and will explain how we can move from this doom and gloom to a more peaceful earth.

How the f@ck do you know all that ? Can ye prove any of it ? Remember man put up all the websites you read that on or wrotge the books you read it in just like the bible ! ! !

Carra23 wrote: »
    How the f@ck do you know all that ? Can ye prove any of it ? Remember man put up all the websites you read that on or wrotge the books you read it in just like the bible ! ! !

The truth is out there, most of my information is through research and the rest is through, observation, intuition analysation, awareness, communication with many people who are in the know. Yes you can all prove it. But nobody is gonna hand it out a platter to you.

The other truth to this, is remembering, some of us are beginning to remember our earth history and how and why we are here.

You really need to a life of research and then come to your own conclusions in what you found.

The truth is out there, you just have to take responsibility for it. Not sit in a classroom waiting for someone in authority to tell you what's real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

The truth is out there, most of my information is through research and the rest is through, observation, intuition analysation, awareness, communication with many people who are in the know. Yes you can all prove it. But nobody is gonna hand it out a platter to you.

The other truth to this, is remembering, some of us are beginning to remember our earth history and how and why we are here.

You really need to a life of research and then come to your own conclusions in what you found.

The truth is out there, you just have to take responsibility for it. Not sit in a classroom waiting for someone in authority to tell you what's real.
    Just more hearsay and opinion so?
    There is no such thing as the truth,what exactly is the truth that you speak of?
    Is it some re revelation that fills in all the banks people don't have in the first place?

I'll hand it out on a platter :D
    digme wrote: »
    Just more hearsay and opinion so?
    There is no such thing as the truth,what exactly is the truth that you speak of?
    Is it some re revelation that fills in all the banks people don't have in the first place?

We are no more than livestock, were being farmed, we'll even have our very own bar-codes soon, like cattle. It's happened through all cultures in our past. In particular the Aztecs.
    It is estimated that approximately 20,000 people per year were sacrificed by the Aztec royalty. Captives were taken to the top of pyramids where, upon a ritual flat stone table, they had their chests cut upon and their hearts ripped out. Then the bodies of the victims were tossed down the steps of the pyramids.
    It was done to satisfy the gods and it is still being done today. Our masters, royalty included, meet yearly at Bohemian grove to (among other reasons) worship their god, Molech, and carry out mock sacrifices in a ritual known as the Cremation of Care.
    It's all about sacrifice and this is why wars are created, both sides are usually funded by the same people. So basically, people work hard, pay their taxes, their taxes are used to make weapons, the weapons are spread around the place, then our masters will attack you're country and blame it on my country, then we all kill each other. Then taxes are raised to pay for increased security and more weapons are made and it continues like that forever. Nice isn't it :D

Question is, what are you gonna do about it ?

Edit : The "gods", feed off fear, death and negative energy and were doing a good job of keeping their stomachs full. ;)

Edit : The "gods", feed off fear, death and negative energy and were doing a good job of keeping their stomachs full. ;)

Correct they feed off us. There are merely just demons playing "god" But don't know what god is.

And to make this really on topic, its the same deception here again. The E.T invasion. They want humanity to think these beings are gods and saviours. It's a dominatrix game.

The word demon in greek means "intellegent one". So its just other beings manipulating us with fear and power to make us believe they are more powerful than we are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

IMO, if any aliens find us, before we find them, it's cos they're more advanced. That bit is obvious. What's less obvious is, are they good looking, and would you f**k them? That is the important question.

Advertisement