Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

False flag extra terrestrial attack imminent

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 zyzygy

Yahew wrote: »
    You just think you aren't in salt mine.

Wrong. I know I'm not in a salt mine. I'm a musician who lives in a log cabin in the middle of a wood. No salt around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

zyzygy wrote: »
    Yahew wrote: »
    You just think you aren't in salt mine.

Wrong. I know I'm not in a salt mine. I'm a musician who lives in a log cabin in the middle of a wood. No salt around here.

That's what the lizards want you to think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

Cooper often quoted DEWEY as saying this in 1917;

"Some one remarked that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity of interest and purpose." ~ John Dewey, New York 1917

"The plan to create an artificial extraterrestrial threat to the Earth was first mentioned by John Dewey in New York during 1917 in a speech to the visiting Japanese Imperial Delegation headed by Viscount Ishii. The premise was tested for credibility with the CBS presentation of "The War of the Worlds" by Orson Welles and the Mercury Theatre on October 30, 1938. The public believed it was real thus setting the stage for the implementation of an alien threat scenario... The only problem was that the state of the art of technology at that time did not allow for a believable presentation. The development of saucer shaped wingless and tailless flying machines by the Germans during WW-II finally solved that problem".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Obelisk wrote: »

"Some one remarked that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity of interest and purpose." ~ John Dewey, New York 1917

"The plan to create an artificial extraterrestrial threat to the Earth was first mentioned by John Dewey in New York during 1917 in a speech to the visiting Japanese Imperial Delegation headed by Viscount Ishii. The premise was tested for credibility with the CBS presentation of "The War of the Worlds" by Orson Welles and the Mercury Theatre on October 30, 1938. The public believed it was real thus setting the stage for the implementation of an alien threat scenario... The only problem was that the state of the art of technology at that time did not allow for a believable presentation. The development of saucer shaped wingless and tailless flying machines by the Germans during WW-II finally solved that problem".

So they've been planning this for nearly a century, with a dry run 70 years ago, and are just the middle of the longest dress rehearsal for this scare ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Obelisk wrote: »

Is this the same Cooper guy I spotted making a large error within just a short time of listening to the guy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

Di0genes wrote: »
    they've been planning this for nearly a century, with a dry run 70 years ago.

Yeah. Where did you hear that?

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Is this the same Cooper guy I spotted making a large error within just a short time of listening to the guy?

I sincerely doubt it. It's this guy;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056360956

Advertisement