Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random stuff we likey!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

After two weeks of considerable and unsuccessful searching, I have finally found a Coke bottle with my name on it!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Cool fanthom breezes on days like this...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I love living with my boyfriend.

Buuuuut it's also nice to have the place to myself once in a while and I can cook prawns for dinner and watch home and away and girly films guilt free :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Made a dental appointment after realising it is near to the year since I last had my dental check-up. No damage done in the past 12months; no work to be done to my teeth at all :D so I just decided to have them cleaned and polished while I was there!

Random stuff I likey indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Finding this again, used to watch it all the time when I was small but never since then, nostalgia FTW plus its actually really really good!

Big Bang theory boxset nights!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

After two weeks of considerable and unsuccessful searching, I have finally found a Coke bottle with my name on it!! :D

Do they have many names?

I'm super excited now - gonna try get one for the OH! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,363 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Was on a bus the other day and a woman said to the driver 'you couldn't have been more helpful'. Thought this was nice to hear considering how some people regard the drivers. Respect.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying in bed listening to the lashing rain.

1euro dvds in Gamestop! :D:D

The Walking Dead!

Movie nights in with beer and popcorn! :)

Minecraft!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tito Man!

An excuse to stay up late: I was out earlier, so had to record the Confederations Cup Final between Brazil and Spain. I'm staying up to watch it now. The joys of having a day off on Monday! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That first cup of tea in morning :) nothing beats it :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

That first cup of tea in morning :) nothing beats it :D.

Getting the last pack of sugar in the office :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Do they have many names?

I'm super excited now - gonna try get one for the OH! :)

They seem to be adding new names the whole time so I reckon you're in with a great chance! :)

Sneaky pints ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Getting one decent nights sleep after months of insomnia...bliss :)

Watching "love and other drugs" for the first time ever since about 2 and a half years ago when I saw it in the cinema with my best mate from school days after a very realisation/growing up/jolt to the system/sad day, feels wierd but in a really good way how my life has changed and how strong Ive become, especially thought it never would like this, seriously! :)
    Plus actually watching the movie now, dont remember much of it tbh between overthinking/quietly talking and being teary me is assuming, and the soundtrack is all kinds of awesome! :)

Finally seeing "ghosts of girlfriends pasts" after years of wanting to!

Seeing the bf get just a tad teary at the end of said movie!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,363 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I do NOT want to be judged for this. Seriously. I was inspired by a thread that was started in After Hours.

But god help me, I couldn't help it. I seriously tried. But I remembered listening to him when I was younger (through my mother playing his music constantly), and I kinda liked it.

So I have now downloaded the entire discography of Garth Brooks. :o

And god dammit, if I'm not liking it. A lot.

Going out tomorrow to get myself a stetson, some cowboy boots and to sew tassels on my shirts. Howdy, ma'am. :o

And yeah, I do have Friends In Low Places, while I'm at it. :D

(please don't judge...)

Circus time! :)

Spending time in the place I grew up in, and will hopefully move back to as soon as possable!

Getting a new big TV!

SIMs!

Spending time just nourishing my mind with new books of things that interest me!

Candles!

Hopeful moments!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I'm going to the zoo AGAIN! I just love the zoo.

My sunflowers and Love in a Mist that I only planted a few weeks ago are budding and should be about to bloom in the next few days. I'm so excited!!! I keep running out to check on them!! The small pleasures :D

• Advertisement

The lashings of rain weve had the past few days, just feels like a refreshment for us between heatwaves and sunshineyness! :)

Thunder and lightening, and being out in it, at night! :D

Jones bubblegum drinks and cherry cokes!

Feeling like I can 99% be able to walk properly again, after about 4/5 days of just being able to barely limp and not being able to do ANYTHING, feeling like I hopefully will tomorrow or soon now though!

Lion bars! Oh god, so yum.

Half price hagen daz ice cream \0/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Kittens!! :D
    Fabric softeners
    Guacamole
    Exotic fruit
    Gaelic sports
    Alistair's funny comments (Dragon Age)
    A glass of bubbly
    Bing Crosby
    Beards :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

The smell of new post-its :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Shivers26

Getting stuck into a new TV series and then downloading the whole thing and hunkering down for a marathon of viewing (Dexter & The Walking Dead have been my recent ones)

Disneyland..... 6th visit coming up this year at Christmas. Christmas & Disneyland....... I may explode with happiness :)

Currently on a very strict diet so seeing the scales get smaller is something I really like these days (maybe a bit too much) :o

A good shopping trip but even better...... fitting back into stuff that hasn't fit me for ages!

"Mean Girls"

Getting a bundle of really awesome books, for free!

Properly nicely made incense!

Different type parks!

Quirkey jewelery!

Cheesey 80s horrors!

Facial spritz in the warm weather!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I don't know why, but I've been giggling non-stop at this for hours now. It was probably more the way in which it was said, but how and ever:

Driving home from around the airport and got slightly lost, and was driving quite fast. Mother was in the car with me. Friendly tip from Mother Marz's School Of Driving:

"Maybe you could read the signs at junctions if you didn't speed past them like the Starship f*cking Enterprise"

thanks... :P :o

Moros!

I've experienced an awakening!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Advertisement