Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random stuff we likey!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Pink iced donuts!

Flightfest!

Getting all name coke bottles of the people mostly important to you! :D

Big hugs, hand holding, and kisses! :)

Cute chatting!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

When the peel comes off your orange all in one piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Opera Cake!! Hate coffee drinks but for some crazy reason, adore coffee flavoured cakes! Mmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Complments, kisses etc, chipper food together, dozy cuddles, "Oz the great and powerful" and Mila Kunis as The Witch, sleepy snuggles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

A wonderful little piece of card... with a lovely little hologram on it...

"Cluiche Ceannais Na Peile 2013"...

"Dineen/Hill 16"...

Ticket for Hill 16 on All Ireland Final Day: €40

Dublin Replica Jersey: €60

Having a ticket to the All Ireland Final with my Beloved Blues playing: priceless

There are some things money cannot buy... for everything else, there is nothing else like it.

COME ON YOU BOYS IN BLUE!!! YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! :D

• Advertisement

Playing about in the park, big cuddles and kisses, joking around and chatting, gorgeous summer weather, and all that in the park you pretty much grew up by and which was the area of your start of your voyage into wiccan/paganism about 10 years ago :)

Sunburnt? check...

Sore? check...

Broke? check...

Half-cut? check...

BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

ATH CLIATH ABÚ, DUBLIN ALL IRELAND CHAMPIONS 2013! Get in!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

FIFA 14 pre-ordered and paid for...now to go into Gamestop for the midnight launch and, with no work on Friday, that leaves me all day to get stuck into it!!

Time off from work with my love :)

We spent the whole week together watching films, playing games, lunches out, trips to museums and gardens, comedy shows and the zoo. Never get bored of spending time with him, always feel so happy and loved :D

Doing things/going places you thought a few weeks back you never would again!

Newborn babies!

Awesome finds in charity shops, - almost newly released dvds and new rock doc martens!

Long chats about everything, and finally almost understanding!

Yamamouri ramen!

Kisses and holding hands on walks through town!

Going to my 2nd fave chinese place and places near it, for the first time in ages, and beers with it!

Lots of Snuggles and cuddles! :)

Cosy snoozeytime wrapped in each others arms!

"Paul" movie :D

Maccarroon bars!

• Advertisement

Watching a muppets film all snuggly buggly like :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭canadianwoman

That first sip of your favourite tea..... :)

I'm 5 years behind a serious trend here (hell, I get left behind by every trend, methinks). But I've just started watching Breaking Bad in the last couple of days. F*ck me, it's amazing. I've only just finished season 1, so I've got 4 left. So I got a good few weeks of viewing left, before I gotta find a new "something" to watch! :D

Pizza lunch!

Sweet phonecalls!

Sexytime, cuddles and snuggly sleeps!

Chats!

Dvd/tv time together!

Indian takeaway that I consider one of "our takeaways"

Getting told Im beautiful etc truthfully

early morning sleepyness cuddles together

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tito Man!

Pizza and football.

Love/Hate back on tonight!

Have cut down on my smoking; have gone from doing an impression of a chimney to less than 1 pack a day. Hoping to be down to 10 or less soon. (I'm also extra "cuddly" thanks to this. :o Thankfully I've a very patient and caring boyfriend!)

That wonderful feeling when a head cold clears up; I can breathe through my nose again!

Doing a stupid accumulator in the football on your way home from work on a Friday, and having it click completely on Sunday. Nice little touch! :D

Cuddles and kisses etc ;):D

Being called beautiful, irreplaceable, perfection among other sweet things, hopefully truthfully by that special someone :)

Chinese in bed together while watching simpsons, friends, lovehate, south park, and dumb and dumber!

Sleepy yummy naps together!

Sexytime, and great stuff at that :D

The best sleep ive got in a long time wrapped in his arms, then waking up to see him looking at me :)

Iron Man 3 watched together, again!

Being given cute sweeties in the form of girlie kinder eggs and popping candy :)

Long kisses and hanging out before saying byesies for a few days, sad but cute!

Being understood, and understanding him too.

Tymbark passion fruit juice!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Tonight at work a local was enquiring about my back and started giving out about the chair I was using not being condusive to my injury. Whatever expression I gave him, he offered to walk home to bring me back a chair from his home down the road :o He said it was tall & supportive and offered to walk home in the rain to retrieve it for me!

*** ~~~ ***

Someone approached me informing me that their car battery was dead. I made one phonecall to a local taxi company and a passing driver pulled in and re-started their car, not only once, but they had to return and re-start a second time and they done so with a smile saying "no bother, any time"!

Random Stuff that I likey: Living in a Small Town and having dealings with Genuinely Lovely People :)

Walking in the rain whilst crying with some slushy smalthzy song playing on your mp3, cheesy and also makes your tears seem not so big :(

Calpol

Painkillers

Late night up, cos cant sleep, watching old horrors!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

This song is guaranteed to put me in a great mood! :D

Tito Man! wrote: »
    Have cut down on my smoking; have gone from doing an impression of a chimney to less than 1 pack a day. Hoping to be down to 10 or less soon. (I'm also extra "cuddly" thanks to this. :o Thankfully I've a very patient and caring boyfriend!)

I'm now down to 10 a day. Nerves still a little frayed, but I'm getting there!

That song seems particularly apt: "One day at a time, SWEET JESUS..." (emphasis on the SWEET JESUS part). :o

But a hug, a word of encouragement and a cup of tea all helps! :D

• Advertisement

Being/feeling truly happy 100% again, seemed to come and go a fair bit over the past few months so Im making the most of it even more when its here and hope and pray and have faith in the fact that it will stay around for always as it was supposed to at the start of this year till 3/4 in :) hopefully!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I don't know what my movement/agility will be like when the treatment commences on my spinal injury soon so I've managed to shop & wrap all of my Christmas Pressies early this year! I've also bought and wrapped my sisters birthday pressie (for next week-end) and also looked after my Dads birthday pressie for New Years Eve!

Some Random Stuff I likey: Being prepared and organised with my Pressie Shopping. Having everything purchased and wrapped, with only lickle bows left to buy and put on :)

I really like being prepared & organised!

/I'll still be in town with my Dad on Christmas Eve as inevitably, their will be something one of us will have forgotten to buy between us as we always end up in town on that day :o

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO-Zxd5oQLGu4L5QsJTP1jJGzVGn4c5YrA9tSyLm3n2ZzOYvbw

Counselling sessions!

Thai food!

Cuddles!

Taking pictures!

Having the bf meet your mates!

Going to "our places" with the bf!

Being given and remembered my fave drink!

KFC!

First time together, just me and him, at a hotel!

Premier Inn, didnt think it would be that cosy and fun etc, and the shops surrounding it!

Feeling magickal and happy and that everything will be all good with us again for always!

Me to you bear toys, panda!!!

Hello Kitty goodie bag!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

The colours of the leaves on the trees at the moment - just stunning! :)

That really big stretch you can do, and that little niggly thing that's been annoying you finally clicks back into place. Bliss!

Yeah, traffic's annoying. But with an AUX cable and your iPod, it's amazing how sometimes you just don't care!

A long, relaxing soak in the bath.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

The zoo!

German films!

Marshmallows!

Butler's Chocolates especially the White Chocolate Flake!

Monkeys!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Starting work early to get off early, finished today at half 2.

Knowing i haven't a tap to do for the evening except put the feet up, finish breaking bad, while pigging out on pringles, dip & chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

sentient_6 wrote: »
    Starting work early to get off early, finished today at half 2.

Knowing i haven't a tap to do for the evening except put the feet up, finish breaking bad, while pigging out on pringles, dip & chocolate.

Looking forward to a quiet weekend myself cos from next weekend on I have stuff on every weekend! I love when you have nothing to do sometimes :)

Surprise sweet texts!

Dart trips together!

Being called "girlfriend" again by the one you love!

Dun laoighraire college open day!

Thai curry at our usual place!

Kisses and hugs!

Getting pizza at our place again!

Being given cute little gifts that mean so much!

Romantic plans!

Specially bought Ankh necklaces!

Hotel St George with the bf!

Santa Clause 2!

Chipper foodies, rib steak!

Return of the jedi!

Snuggles and cuddles!

Future plans!

Being told that Im definitly under serious consideration as a life mate :)

Sexy showers ;)

Being shown new parks you never saw before, and feeding the ducks!

The Italian Corner!

Sweet texts and phonecalls and promises!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Salt001

Oh the post arriving when you have been living it up on e-bay :P :)

Advertisement