Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random stuff we likey!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

When the sun is out, and I'm lucky enough to live in the country so that coming home results in me relishing in the sight of all these green fields soaking in the sun. It might be cold but the sun can give good vibes no matter what. Aaah the countryside, probably the only good thing I'll ever have to say about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

The sound and smell of people cutting the grass. Summer is finally on the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

That last chinese the night before you swear your diet starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Finding new really cool shops, that are quite awesomely cheap too!

Bargain shopping, and succeeding :D

The start of sunshiney warm times to come, hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Finishing an early shift; then kicking back for an hour before hitting the gym! Savage way to unwind, breaking a sweat in the gym
    & as an added bonus, was the only gal there surrounded by men, some of whom spent the time trying to out-do each other with the weights!

I enjoyed my workout anyways & found it a great way to kick back & unwind tbh! :)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 256 ✭✭Dr Silly Bollox MD

kerry4sam wrote: »
    some of whom spent the time trying to out-do each other with the weights!
    Men don't do that. Myth.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Going home to a lovely home cooked meal and relaxing for the evening :)

Celebrating Beltane on this lovely sunny warm :eek: day, and now going for all the American Pies back to back, not much else can make you feel excited about more summer days to come :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Re-discovering a band. You know this band, you love this band, you've listened to this band endlessly... but not for a while.

Then you download a live album of theirs that's been on your "Must get soon"-list for ages, and you are blown away. You realise truly how awesome they are all over again! Now you are like that excited kid all over again, as if you are listening to them for the first time again!

And of course, indulging in that little bit of lip-synching and air-guitar along the way... :o

A lazy Saturday after quite a busy week or two, getting out early for grocery shopping, nice stroll in what sunshine we got today, saturday morning tv, taking my time getting chores done around the house, then some lighthearted dvds and a few beers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Waking up in the mornin to my 1 month old baby and seen him watch me and smile and coo and caa to himself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Geomy

When I arrive at a beach and the surf is epic :-)

Getting chores done, and makeovering my room a little bit :)

Batman and The Avengers, merchandise/movies etc, esp when got for exceptionally cheap! :D

Disney movies, the old classic ones :)

Random Stuff I likey:~ Securing days off work to commence a new course. Expanding my horizons; interests and skills-base! Bring it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Holding hands :D

Proper warm sunshiney days, all day, in this country! :D

"How I Met Your Mother" - never really thought much of it, till I randomly got a boxset, now it seems I love it! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

When you walk out of the gym after a leg work out and you can barely walk :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Spending time with a friend and helping her out with her little 15 month old boy :) She is pregnant with her second child and has put her back out so I'm happy to visit her, keep her company and keep an eye on her little man :D

Vanilla coke, yum, and tayto bars,meh, but I finally found them! :D

International street markets :D
    Flowers
    Pastries
    Snuggles
    Sunshine
    Weekends :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Was in a pisser of a mood all day, but a relaxing stroll through a wood and then just sitting down to watch what was one of the greatest Champions League Finals of living memory (and not watching it through my fingers like last year's one!) has just put me in a relaxed, good mood.

I'm a simple creature with simple wants and needs. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watching war films.

pew pew pew,kaboom,

excellent :D.

Guinness crisps!

Proper Belgian chocolates, in cute shapes!

Hillbillies fried chicken place, and their "celebration" deal, with brownies!

White wine spritzers on a warm summery day!

Afternoons in the park!

"Scary Movie"

Having someone tell me about trying to fulfill an ambition by completing a Marathon. They just turned 40 and have been prepping themselves for both taking part and hopefully completing their very first Marathon in Dublin this year!

Love hearing these stories first hand. Love hearing these stories full stop! Fulfilling an Ambition or a Life-long Dream is Fantastic in my eyes :)

Wishing you Well Hubert!

Sunshiney times!

Getting complete collections of a boxset!

Having my first strudle, yummy stuff!

Starting to properly think and get my life sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

Bought a huge feck-off Galaxy bar for €1.09

I know a wise investment when I see one!! :D

Washing brushes :D
    There's something immensely pleasing with scrubbing your own back. They're very nifty indeed :D:D

bathbrushfd10lrg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Getting a lovely bunch of roses just cause it was Tuesday :)

Discovering new music/bands :).

• Advertisement

Just now being told my new dress looks like a gypsy dress - and not caring :D:D:D

Advertisement