Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Favourite Lost Character

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Desmond
    juliet fro me personally, i had a real soft spot for her and genuinely cared how/where she ends up. considering she was a new character as opposed to an original i think this is testament to how good of a character she was. other than than her sawyer, kate, and sun.

not forgetting vincent either!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Desmond
    Juliet.

Perhaps it was the way Elizabeth Mitchell acted as much or even more than the way she was written, but she came across with a phenomenal depth and pathos. Her story was tragic from start to finish but unlike some characters it was impossible not to empathise with her. Her relationship with Sawyer was the most believable of any on the show, and its tragic ending was one of the most emotionally gripping events of the series. Her interactions with Ben, Sawyer and Jack among others were fantastic.

edit:
    special mentions for;
    Desmond - fantastically acted, and probably the best written character in the show
    Faraday - pretty much only had a season but still very memorable
    Ben - creepiness, controlling, desperation, anguish, he ran the gamut

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Greener

Mr. Eko
    KEAMY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭pavb2

Mr. Eko
    Desmond especially the scene of him in the hatch cooking breakfast,exercising, the music, not seeing his face, everything so normal in such an unusual situation all at a time when we knew even less what was going on.

Juliet close 2nd

Mr Eko was so different 3rd

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bucks777

Claire
    locke before he died....think they should have used a different character to portray mib,would have been great to have seen the real locke right through to the end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Claire
    Has to be the real Locke for me.

A legend

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Locke
    I don't know how I forgot him originally but Daniel Faraday was my least favourite character by a country mile and I also forgot Juliet who was one of my favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Mr. Eko
    Desmond for me, but Ben and Locke are right up there. I might have chosen Locke but the whole MiB being Locke kind of took away from Original Locke for me. If they had killed him off properly and had MiB played by the original MiB then that would have had a much bigger impact.

But I guess they really wanted a final battle between Locke and Jack, even though it wasn't really Locke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Richard Alpert
    Miles. He was great!

Advertisement