Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Favourite Lost Character

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

wait why's there no Vincent? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

Locke...the real version not the smoke monster version.

"Don't ever tell me what I can't do"...classic.

Also, I'm quite surprised at how popular Ben is, I hate him. I have been waiting for his death for a long time, he has been so close on numerous occasions.

Richard is also a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SimpleLogic

Daniel Faraday
    Mr.Eko is the best I can put forward, still not sure though, so many choices.

Such a pity he didnt want to stay on the show, if MIB is to have a replacement I would have loved to see him take over the helm.

Of all the side stories I thought Mr.Eko's story with his brother was the best. Why the smoke monster killed him? I hope there is more to it than Akinnuoye-Agbaje wanting to leaving the cast, which could possibly lead to a brief return, though I am not hopefull.

If anyone also liked his character you should check out the show Oz, he is one of the many great characters on that show too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Mr. Eko
    I am very surprised at how poorly Sayid is doing in this.

For those of you who are upset over Frank being missing, i could only put in 25 options. I had to make a few tough decision.

If a mod could add Lapidus and Vincent to the list then, that would be cool. Don't know if that is possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Viscaria

Hurley
    I voted for Charlie because no one voted for him yet but I like Hurley,Sawyer and Desmond.Never liked Jack he's less annoying lately though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Claire
    I am very surprised at how poorly Sayid is doing in this.

He was great in the early seasons. One of my favourite characters. I think they made a mess of him though. They seemed to forget about him for large parts of the story and this season he's been pretty much a villain. Pity.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Shannon & Boone
    Waaaaaaaay too hard to decide.

Hurley is a legend.
    Desmond is a legend.
    Don't like Charlie in this season but still good seeing him on screen again :D
    Sawyer is HOT.
    Mr.Ecko was excellent.....was soo shocked when he got killed off :(+:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Jin & Sun
    Totally Hurley dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭redpanda26

Des cos hes just so cool and like another poster said sometimes hes hot.
    Ben is just brilliant, love his character and he can be so droll sometimes he just cracks me up.
    Sawyer has the best one liners and should always be shirtless :D
    Locke(the original) cos as his character went along just had so much faith and always tried to do right by the island and could never just get it right and because he kept trying "dont tell me what i can't do" is why I like him.
    Lapidus. As said before "I saw a cow", "We're not going to Guam are we", " its the weirdest damn funeral I've ever been to ". Classic :D

I just cant choose one favourite:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 shopaholic86

Ben Linus
    Awww Jin and Sun so cute! Although I don't really watch Lost anymore - got confused with the time warping and lost interest - saw the episode the other night of their reunion and almost started crying!! Sooo sweet!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Mr. Eko
    He was great in the early seasons. One of my favourite characters. I think they made a mess of him though. They seemed to forget about him for large parts of the story and this season he's been pretty much a villain. Pity.

Ya it hasn't been nice seeing Sayid go from a torn, heart broken torturer to a heartless killer. There could be a way back hopefully.

Still regardless of recent episodes people should make there decisions on their love of the character throughout the series.

Maybe let us remember the old Sayid.
    11-Sayid-Carries-Shannons-.jpg
    rather than the new one
    spacer.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Kate
    I picked Sawyer, but Desmond, Locke and evil Ben would be my next choices

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Mr. Eko
    Des and Penny break my heart every time! awwww.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Mr. Eko
    It has to be Desmond for me. I think it was all the mystery that surrounded him in the Hatch back in Season 2 that made him such a great character.

Mr. Eko would be a close second. Didn't really take much notice of him, until I was rewatching Seasons 2/3 and he became one of my favourite characters by far. Wish he would have came back in some form....maybe a Flash-sideways appearence?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

Claire
    why isnt the current series including passengers from tail end of plane..

Mr. Eko
    talla10 wrote: »

Well Libby did show up in "Everybody Loves Hugo". Unless the other actors fell out with the producers or whatever, they could still be back before it all ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Jin & Sun
    talla10 wrote: »

Because they are all in jail for drink driving offenses :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

Claire
    Dempsey wrote: »
    Because they are all in jail for drink driving offenses :pac:

ha ha brilliant great answer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Funny, I bet if this poll was done 4 weeks ago, Desmond wouldn't have being in the top 3.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Mr. Eko
    cooker3 wrote: »
    Funny, I bet if this poll was done 4 weeks ago, Desmond wouldn't have being in the top 3.

Nah, ever since flashes before your eyes and the constant he's been one of the best liked and most interesting characters in the show.

Mr. Eko

I think you would be wrong there. Des has always been my favourite charter anyway and I'm sure a lot of others would agree

I am not saying Des isn't 1 of the best characters. I already said he probably is currently my fave but he is very fresh in peoples imagination because he has being the star the last 3 episodes. I doubt he would have won without that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Mr. Eko
    Not for me, the constant easily swung my vote for him. The dude can ****ing time travel, no contest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Claire
    This is so hard.. to pick one is ridiculous.. i still haven't voted but it's between Locke and Desmond. That said Jack, Sawyer, Faraday, Ben and Charlie are all high up there too.

yekahs wrote: »
    Nah, ever since flashes before your eyes and the constant he's been one of the best liked and most interesting characters in the show.

Ever since the Live Together, Die Alone really.. He's just such a great interesting character and a very good actor. That last flashback with Desmond reading penny's letter, wrecking the hatch and turning the light on for Locke to using the failsafe was probably the closest I've ever come to crying at Tv or a film (maybe greatest hits too actually :( )

Ah I'm not voting yet... i've too much to say about Locke too.. way too hard

• Registered Users Posts: 33,270 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Mr. Eko
    I've loved Desmond since the season 2 finale 'Live together, die alone', which I think was his 4th episode. But that was just such a great story, both on and off island. Then Flashes before your eyes and The Constant (and now Happily Ever After) just made sure he stayed on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Claire
    In Live Together, Die Alone didn't Desmond say he had left himself a book by Dickens which he didn't intend to read until before he died? Something like that? Thought that was was quite fresh and unique. Shame they didn't follow up on that.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

In Live Together, Die Alone didn't Desmond say he had left himself a book by Dickens which he didn't intend to read until before he died? Something like that? Thought that was was quite fresh and unique. Shame they didn't follow up on that.

It was Our mutual friend. Seemingly it's based on a true story of some writer who did just that. I do agree it was a nice plot point but fundamentally its purpose was they needed something where Penny would put a letter that Desmond wouldn't have read for 3 years and read at his lowest moment. That purpose was served so it didn't have to be featured again.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,270 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Mr. Eko
    It could have been damaged when the Hatch exploded. Either way, Desmond's boat after leaving the island was called 'Our Mutual Friend'. Even though it was never stated, I always took this to mean that Desmond had since read the book, perhaps deciding that there was no point waiting until the day he might die. Life is too short etc. After all, he'd been trapped on the island for over 3 years and finally got Penny back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

Michael & Walt
    Bahh that was hard... i'm always torn between Locke and Ben. I'm going with Ben for my favourite ever. But I prefer the Locke episodes.

Advertisement