Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Favourite Lost Character

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Jin & Sun
    Hurley. I liked him from the first episode and unlike the other characters his personality hasn't changed or he hasn't done anything to make me dislike him.

Locke was my second favourite until he conned Sawyer into killing the real Sawyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Jin & Sun
    I voted Hurley, as he's always been a great character (And the Geronimo Jacks Beard podcasts are great!)

Though it was very VERY close between Hurley, Locke (the real one!) and Desmond!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Daniel Faraday
    I went with Eko, although Desmond, Lapidus and Sawyer deserve honorable mentions...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Claire
    Creature wrote: »
    Dessie or Sayid.
    Sayid has just become so boring now. Locke for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

Miles
    I said Faraday, but it was a tough choice between Desmond, Hurley and Ben(but that would be mainly down to Emerson's acting).

I picked Faraday coz he's a cool weirdo, I hope to be cool someday too so I can be just like him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Kate
    i said sawyer, although thinking further i probably would have picked desmond, can i vote again:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Kate
    don ramo wrote: »
    i said sawyer, although thinking further i probably would have picked desmond, can i vote again:D

I did this aswell! Although Sawyer is top class. Im disgusted to see that Hurley has so many votes. How? Thats all I wanna know. He's so annoying with zero redeeming qualities. How the hell has he got more votes than Kate? Yes shes super hot but shes also an interesting and cool character. I think the reason why she has so few votes is because the ladies are jealous shes so good looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Ben Linus
    Jin and Sun, they may not have contributed much on the island but I always found their off-island stories enjoyable. Plus I will always love Sun for delivering the shocker that she could actually speak English way back when, I don't think anyone saw it coming and it was fantastically done.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭YESROH

Jin & Sun
    suprised that hurley has so many votes I taught I was in the minority.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

The Smoke Monster/MiB/Flocke
    Went for Jacob i just think he is so interesting and he always makes me think.Close Call with huge mentions to Locke and Richard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Claire
    Went for Locke also but really lads it's ridiculously hard to pick just one. Jack and Desmond really close

Claire
    Yeah like Desmond and the way he says brother a lot as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Jin & Sun
    tunguska wrote: »
    Im disgusted to see that Hurley has so many votes.
    YESROH wrote: »
    suprised that hurley has so many votes I taught I was in the minority.

Everybody loves Hugo!

(And Kate is really just an annoying character tbh)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Mr. Eko
    Yes shes super hot but shes also an interesting and cool character. I think the reason why she has so few votes is because the ladies are jealous shes so good looking.

The Kate-centric episodes have been weak at best. She's one character I couldn't care less about based on her character alone.

Claire
    She is a touch cookie but looks after number one all the same which is why I think she is not very poplular.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Jin & Sun
    Im disgusted to see that Hurley has so many votes. How? Thats all I wanna know. He's so annoying with zero redeeming qualities.
    Really? Really? The nicest guy on the show has no redeeming qualities? The heart and soul of the show? The one who has provided most laughs?

Anyway, everyone knows its Rose who has no redeeming qualities, she isn't even nice, just watch how she belittles Bernard all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Kate
    Really? Really? The nicest guy on the show has no redeeming qualities? The heart and soul of the show? The one who has provided most laughs?

Anyway, everyone knows its Rose who has no redeeming qualities, she isn't even nice, just watch how she belittles Bernard all the time.

Oh c'mon he's giant pain in the ass. The one who has provided most laughs? Unintentional laughs maybe. I just think the writers were trying too hard to make him the nice, loveable, big hearted character. For me it doesnt work. Suppose we'll have to agree to disagree so........

Although agree 100% about the Rose thing. Jesus shes a bitch. If I was Bernard I wouldve cut her as loose asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

Jin & Sun
    Has to be Hurley.
    He's believable, and although he provides a lot of the humour in Lost his character is quite complex.

Plus his buying of 'Mr Clucks' after his Lottery win reminds me of the guy in Cobh who bought the dole office he signed on in after his numbers came up in the Lotto. - Nice one Dude!

Claire
    Quite like Jacobs brother and pretty sure this is him in the sig pic.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Locke
    My three favourites - Sayid, Locke and Ben have all gone to **** in the last series (still voted for Sayid). Desmond and Hurley are the best of the rest. Overall the female characters have been very hard to get attached to with Penny the best of a bad bunch.

Least favourite used to be Jack, but he's almost likeable at this stage. I loved to hate that angry asshole from the Dharma initiative but even he is no match for Horace. Christ, what a dick!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

What's not to like about Horace!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

Hurley
    Everyone has their favourite character. Whether it be the ultra-cool Desmond or the easy-going Hurley.

For a while I believed that my favourite was Charlie or Faraday... but then I realised that its neither of them, its of course Vincent.

Everytime I see Vincent I just feel happy, and if I could pick one character for it all to turn out ok for, it would be the Golden Labrador Vincent.

What about yourselves, whats the one character that you love?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,458 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Favourite character threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Bulktohulk

Hurley
    Charlie,Des,Sawyer,Locke. In the order. Throw Claire in there too cos she's bloody gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Michael & Walt
    Ben by far.

Then Sawyer, Hurley, Sun and Desmond.

Claire
    Ben by far.

Then Sawyer, Hurley, Sun and Desmond.
    Ben has been very dull this series. The whole dynamic of his character changed once MIB took charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Mr. Eko
    Ben has been very dull this series. The whole dynamic of his character changed once MIB took charge.

Some of the best acting by Emerson out of the whole cast though by far.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Bulktohulk

Hurley
    prinz wrote: »
    Some of the best acting by Emerson out of the whole cast though by far.

I like Emerson's acting but I don't think he's the best. I'd put my favourite characters(charlie,sawyer,locke,desmond) acting abilities ahead of Ben's. Of course, Dominic Monaghan was already a fairly established actor before lost, so maybe it's unfair including him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Michael & Walt
    Close between Ben and Desmond

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sawyer
    Jack for me

Advertisement