Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Favourite Lost Character

Options
  • 23-04-2010 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭

With the series finishline on the horizon, i thought it would be a good idea to see which character/s are the peoples favourite.

Some characters are mysterious, some are badass, some pull the heart stings.

Apoligies if you favourite isn't on the list, if i could fit one more it would probably be Vincent.

Who is your Favourite Lost Character 234 votes

Jack
    0%
    Sawyer
    5%
    KulganBardKiithrandom_banterBenny CakeJames FordeI Saw SilenceBazBoxJax TellerJP Liz V1Creasy_bearnehpets10 12 votes
    Kate
    9%
    Unearthly[Deleted User]líreacánJulesiebazwaldoJay RuBigDuffmanosheadstevomanLumbardasilvervixen84adamski8Liam2590don ramotunguskatwitch1984Horse_boxTestament1LadyWDull and Boring 22 votes
    Sayid
    2%
    AuversbikooreillojClosed acWalking Shadow 5 votes
    Locke
    1%
    Creaturepickarooneyxyz1Ruby_Woo 4 votes
    Claire
    20%
    LudoPsychedelicHugh_CEKRIUQiggyFr0gjoe123Snake PliskenstakeyChardee MacDennisMr.Nice GuyDonkeyStyle \o/mathieleggoComer1gustavoPrufrockDman001jefreywithonefcjt156 47 votes
    Charlie
    0%
    Scorponok 1 vote
    Hurley
    2%
    DiarmsquidNewaglishLiathroidi DanaViscariaBulktohulk 5 votes
    Jin & Sun
    14%
    Miguel_SanchezDempseyFighting IrishDiddy Kongyom 1D-FENSBogNeo#odonnellcareyMelionStar LordKoolKidFreudianSlippersmurpho999YESROHPartizanL'profwill1977monicafussyalfaz 34 votes
    Ben Linus
    2%
    DeepBlueResi12CapricasidelinesCaylaBeeshopaholic86 6 votes
    Michael & Walt
    8%
    JohnKJazzyyoucancallmealDayshanc6000WoddleThe Volttimmaiiheebusjeebusktc1ashyleRabidlambtitan18pasta-soloKlingon HamletAdiboolmahoney79ToTheSea:The RookR.Shackleford 21 votes
    Juliet
    0%
    Corcs001 1 vote
    Desmond
    1%
    abelarddf1985ToasterSparksbrowned 4 votes
    Mr. Eko
    20%
    V9MisterAnarchyFaithRaoul DukeSherifudarragh666Ron DMCme-skywalkerBorat_SagdiyevnitrogenArmaniJeanssthorbarryGreenerTragamin2k2Mr. KAORThe guyMikeHonchos_carnageHrududu 48 votes
    Daniel Faraday
    4%
    the_barfly1redeightAlso Starring LeVar BurtonArmin_TamzarianSimpleLogicNuri SahinEssienthe_monkeyGitb1dudeitshurley 10 votes
    Miles
    2%
    MadPatrickMahatma coatWhitestBoyAliveShlipperySpeak Now 5 votes
    Richard Alpert
    0%
    [-0-] 1 vote
    Eloise Hawking
    1%
    qzdgalacticoC_Dawg 3 votes
    Charles Widmore
    0%
    Rousseau
    0%
    Rose & Bernard
    0%
    Jacob
    0%
    Macca3000 1 vote
    The Smoke Monster/MiB/Flocke
    0%
    TheSpecialOne 1 vote
    Shannon & Boone
    1%
    slave1BlazerToniTuddle 3 votes
    Ana Lucia
    0%

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mr. Eko
    Ah that's really tough! How to pick just one? I think I'm tied between Desmond and Ben... No, I'll have to go for Desmond due to the attractiveness, but Ben's an extremely close second.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Locke
    Dessie or Sayid.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Claire
    I would have to say Locke, though Des and Jack aren't far behind.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Sawyer
    Have to say Jack, although Des and Eko come close 2nd

some one should start a most hated thread too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 oreilloj

Sayid
    Im saying Kate, just cos the girls are'nt doing too well, also cos I think she's quite important. With the whole tabula rasa thing Jacob alluded to, being able to start all over again, she is probably one of the few people on the Island that has'nt done anything bad since she got there. She has'nt killed or done anything serious, so she's the progress that Jacob talked about, being able to sort of start afresh and be redeemed.
    I do have to say that Demond and Benjamin come a really close joint second!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

Claire
    I think Locke (not the smoke monster guy) but the real John Locke was very interesting the way he hunted his general knowledge and great faith in the island...Kate is by the hottest character with Anna Lucia coming in a close second :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Jin & Sun
    No Paulo and Nikki??

Add them!!! /shakes fist :pac:

I suppose Hurley because he seems the most normal despite being a mental institute before and seeing dead people. Seriously!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

Jin & Sun
    Hurley is a legend. He's as down to earth as you could find. and he talks to dead people too. How cool is that?

The time he had the fight with Sawyer was priceless :D

Locke is a close second to be followed by Desmond.

Alright brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Mr. Eko
    Ah it has to be Des, brotha.

Followed by Ben and then Jack.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

Daniel Faraday
    I picked Eko.

Such a bad ass!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

such a hard choice between dessie and sawyer 2 of the reasons i stayed watching lost all this time its too hard cant pick between them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

That's tough. It's a toss up between Des, Ben and Locke...hmmmn the 3 best actors on the show play the most interesting characters. Imagine that!
    I think Des just shades it seeing as he still going strong in s6 while Locke is obviously no more and Ben hasn't done much this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭líreacán

Kate
    It was between Sawyer, Desmond and Ben. Although I also love Hurley and Miles too. I went with Sawyer, because he's dreamy and also has some of the best lines in the show and also because I reckon Des and Ben will get a lot of votes elsewhere.

I'd also find it hard to choose most hated...would be between Sayid and Jack. Probably Sayid though, grrrrrrr I just hate him and I don't know why...

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭darrenh

Claire
    It has to be Locke for me. Sawyer and Hurley a close second/third. Does anyone miss the real John Locke. It would be cool to see the real Island Locke again. I really do miss him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Mr. Eko
    darrenh wrote: »
    Does anyone miss the real John Locke. It would be cool to see the real Island Locke again. I really do miss him.

Absolutely, I would love for him to make a return somehow. It would be great if the timelines merge or something, and he could face off with MiB, and fvck him up.

As for my favorite character, has to be Des, with Locke and Sawyer close seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Part of me does want to see Locke but part of me thinks it would be a cheat. The main thing is we still get to see Terry O'Quinn work his magic.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭darrenh

Claire
    True, but it feels fake!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭C_Dawg

Eloise Hawking
    I voted for Richard. He has gotten a really rough treatment throughout his long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

Kate
    Sawyer with Mr Ecko a close second

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Lumbarda

Kate
    It was between Sawyer, Ben, Desmond and Locke but went with Sawyer as love his one-liners! Can we choose more than one??!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Claire
    has to be locke followed close by mr eko. also jack is a good character and mr freindly was great. ben linus is brillant aswell. im still praying for the john locke to rise from the dead and kick ass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Mr. Eko
    Des.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Mr. Eko
    I voted Des as he completely stole the show in the latest episode with only a couple of minutes of screentime. And he's kind of hot, at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Michael & Walt
    Has to be Ben for me. His character and Michael Emersons performance in particular single handedly stopped me from giving up on the show near the end of S2.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Mr. Eko
    Des

See you in another life brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Claire
    I'm waiting for someone to vote for Rousseau.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 33,278 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Mr. Eko
    Has to be Desmond. I'm utterly appauled that Lapidus isn't on the list though. I actually really love that character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Mr. Eko
    I'm utterly appauled that Lapidus isn't on the list though. I actually really love that character.

I agree with you about Lapidus, but only because he had one of my favourite ever lines on the show:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,278 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Mr. Eko
    Aldebaran wrote: »
    I agree with you about Lapidus, but only because he had one of my favourite ever lines on the show:

That line just narrowly beats the second best line from Lost:

"I saw a cow"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Jin & Sun
    It has to be Hurley, i always look forward to his episodes.

Advertisement