Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catholic/Christian Bible games

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,898 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Ah, religion. The root of all conflict.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Overheal wrote: »
    Where does it say I need to be a Moderator to take exception to Sectarianism?

Hey! I hold the same opinions on all religions equally. My statement was factual. I've no problem with people being religious as long as they don't force it on to others, including children. He's looking for something to use to brainwash kids, imo religion should not be forced onto kids it should be something they can make a logical decision on when they've reached a mature age.

Seifer wrote: »

You're making yourself look ridiculous trying to back-track now.

Don't worry , he always does that. lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,918 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I fail to see how I am back tracking on two words, Funt. Your comment about Demon Logic was neither helpful or appreciated.
    He's looking for something to use to brainwash kids
    I must have missed wherever the OP even implied an intention to brainwash anybody. You're making assumptions and applying your own personal transgressions to this thread. I know how popular church bashing has got in the last week or two..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Oh you fail all right.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,898 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Lads stop bickering. I don't want to hand out bans but the next person to continue this argument gets a weeks ban. Keep it on topic or I'll close this . This is the games forum not the religion one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Niche gap in the market here lads.
    M.M.O.M.S

Massive Multiplayer Online Mass Simulator

Think of all the possible classes!
    Priest! Alterboy! Ehm....Old biddy that lashes out the communion!

Massive, so who's with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i remember there is some bible/christian game in the Simpsons :D funny stuff!but in real life i have yet to see something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Lads stop bickering. I don't want to hand out bans but the next person to continue this argument gets a weeks ban. Keep it on topic or I'll close this . This is the games forum not the religion one.

All I wanted was a Catholic/Christian game!!!:pac:

for anyone who has seen the film they'll get my silly joke :D

rambo1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

All I wanted was a Catholic/Christian game!!!:pac:

See what religion does :P

(gawd please don't ban me, I couldn't resist!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

See what religion does :P

(gawd please don't ban me, I couldn't resist!!!)

Please dont ban me either, but it needs to be said, that Religion is not the root of all conflict, man is the root of all conflict.

just take a look at all the atheist communists who murdered millions while in power, and all the fundamentalists in various political parties who fight over politics.

you may not be religious, and admit you wouldnt fly an airplane into a skyscraper, and thats good, being religious neither would I. Yet people in both our constituencies would.:pac::P

Pax Christi
    Stephen <3

• Advertisement

Banned and closed. Sorry but 'dems the breaks'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement