Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest fragrance

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Only a Gentleman would wear a real man's fragrance.

BRUT

or failing that

Old Spice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

I got Escada Magnetism and 1 Million by Paco Robanne. Both are brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

foxyboxer wrote: »
    Only a Gentleman would wear a real man's fragrance.

BRUT

or failing that

Old Spice

Old Spice is for drinking :)

212 Sexy men or Ralph Lauren.

There was one from Gucci that I really liked but I can't remember the name of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 studioguest

Fierce from Abercrombie & Fitch is unbelievable almost any night I wear it some girl will stop me and ask me what it is, women love it.....Armani Mania gets a fair bit of attention as well..

Fierce from Abercrombie & Fitch is unbelievable almost any night I wear it some girl will stop me and ask me what it is, women love it.....Armani Mania gets a fair bit of attention as well..

Where did you get the Abercrombie and Fitch spray?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

DazMarz wrote: »
    Dior Fahrenheit
    Sometimes when I put this on I don't even bother going out for the night, just sit in my room and think about how many beautiful women I could have got with. Great fragrance.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

fahrenheit
    paco robanne 1 million
    issey miyake
    emporio armani night
    armani code
    abercrombie & fitch fierce
    paul smith extreme
    vera wang
    le male jpg
    davidoff adventure

Thats everything i own at the min, favourite would be vera wang but id echo what others have said, its mad how many people ask the name of abercrombie and fitch fierce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

At the moment i have bottles of

Geo F Trumper Astor and Spanish Leather, Astor is incredible Spanish leather is so so. The last shop bought one was L'occitane Vetyver, it's really nice very natural. Can't stand majority of the designer fragrances in Boots, most are very synthetic, metrosexual and headache inducing, they all seem aimed at teens, no masculine qualities at all.

I wrote to a few perfume houses some weeks back and got send a load of samples, it will take me a year or two to get through them all but it cost nothing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 studioguest

Where did you get the Abercrombie and Fitch spray?

Grandmaster I got it in the A & F store in New York. You can't buy it on their online store as it won't allow you ship liquids. I have seen it on ebay but be careful with fakes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male

I call it 'The leg opener'

• Advertisement

Grandmaster I got it in the A & F store in New York. You can't buy it on their online store as it won't allow you ship liquids. I have seen it on ebay but be careful with fakes

I bought some on eBay actually and it arrived today. It looks legit to me, I bought from a seller who seemed to have a very good reputation. I had a good look at the bottle and packaging there as well, all seems normal.

The scent is quite nice. I think I prefer 1 Million by Paco Rabanne but I will have to try Fierce the next time I'm out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

Lacoste Red.
    Jean Paul Gaultier.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Caliden wrote: »
    Abercrombie & Fitch - Fierce
    Only aftershave I've ever worn where complete strangers (women of course) start a conversation to compliment it. Very weird but also very awesome

My favourite too. Smells awsome.

Also really like Cool Water by Davidoff. Although, why cigarette companies make cologne. I don't understand. Dunhill being another example.

I was tempted to go out tonight, just to test out Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch, but I don't think I am now.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Gers_punto wrote: »
    i wear DOLCE AND GABBANA THE ONE to work and always get complemented by customers that i smell unreal:D

also have ARMANI EXTREME ATTITUDE also a great smelling fragrance:D

Got this few weeks ago and my female friends love it.

Had it on night out and helped too;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Bought a selection of Davidoff fragrances over the weekend...

Cool Water is the classic one, and I love it. Gorgeous fragrance that can be a little overpowering at times, but I find it perfect.

Hot Water is a new fragrance from Davidoff and is much more delicate than the above and I believe will have wider appeal.

Adventure, not unlike LaCoste Original to me, which is a plus!!! Lovely aftershave...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Armani Code
    Polo Black
    Lacoste Red
    JPG - Le Male - even though every 14year old in the country is probably wearing it by now

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Hi guys, some great suggestions above.

Does anybody know where I could buy A&F - Fierce - it has been out of stock on fragrancex.com for ages!

Hi guys, some great suggestions above.

Does anybody know where I could buy A&F - Fierce - it has been out of stock on fragrancex.com for ages!

I got mine on eBay. Didn't get any wimmens approaching me though the last night I wore it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Sean John - Unforgivable
    Sean John - I Am King
    Armani - Diamonds

Those are the 3 I use at the moment. Love them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Try Sex Panther, Apparently, 60% of the time, it works everytime.

Sorry, Just Had To.

I second this, I have a bottle and it goes down a treat as a conversation starter, mostly "Daragh why do you smell like gasoline?"

http://www.sex-panther.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 pento

anything by creed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

I usually wear Escape by CK, i always get complimented on it by the lay-dees

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Browney7

Yeah A and F Fierce is one that the wimminz seem to love.

Boss Energize is very nice too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 nmblade

I regulalrly use Kouros by YSL. It appears to be lesser known and has a nice, distinct whiff to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Was given a bottle of Gucci pour homme for christmas present and spray a little on before going out which smells nice and refreshing so that does me fine .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,365 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Clinique Happy ,I got it as a gift, really distinct light fragrance. It seemed to last most of the day in work the first time I wore it too. Probably my favorite now.

clinique-happy-for-men.gif

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

From a girls point of you i love paco rabanne one million...farenheight and joop...der all sexual:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

sassychick wrote: »
    From a girls point of you i love paco rabanne one million...farenheight and joop...der all sexual:D
    +1

Its the only one i would wear, i'm an average looking guy but the amount of girls who love the smell of it on me is unknown. Sex in a bottle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭Barr

I always get Allure - chics love it :D

Advertisement