Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edward Norton medium for war and terrorist acceptance programming?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Information was extremely scarce. Infact, if anyone else ever googles the Middle East Peace Fund this'ö probably be on the first page.

Norton set it up "in response to Sept 11th". To the best of my knowledge the fund only existed for one year, 2002. I believe also that it was in fact called the Edward Norton Fellowship, perhaps the Middle East Peace Fund never came to be realised?

From the Yale Bulletin & Calendar
    June 7, 2002whitespace.gifVolume 30, Number 31whitespace.gif

- http://www.yale.edu/opa/arc-ybc/v30.n31/story112.html

I looked into the first guy on the list, Mabhod Moghadam due to his Arabic sounding name. If he was Muslim then it would have obliterated my suspicions that the fund was really a promotion of Zionism to the decision makers of tomorrow.

This is what I found...

http://www.jewishjournal.com/world/article/singles_fall_in_love_with_israel_20020913/

Im being totally honest here when i posted this thread about Edward Norton possibly being used to put out Israeli propoganda i had no idea so many "coincedences" would pop up.
    Thinking back on his other movies he features duality and multiple personality roles/themes in many of his movies.
    He seems very interested in this duality in life which in itself is perfectly normal but with everything else ive seen here i would be a little curious about what else could be going on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

so Where does one of my all time favourites - American History X - fit into the greater scheme of things?

so Where does one of my all time favourites - American History X - fit into the greater scheme of things?
    It might be just a good movie he wanted to do.I suspect these propaganda type themes are only here and there so as not to become too much of an obvious pattern.So i will have to watch more of his movies now to see if Israel gets more mentions.One instance and the 9-11 possible link is not enough really to be sure.
    I like pretty much everything he has done so far though so it wont be a problem :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Torakx wrote: »
    So i will have to watch more of his movies now to see if Israel gets more mentions.One instance and the 9-11 possible link is not enough really to be sure.
    I like pretty much everything he has done so far though so it wont be a problem :)

Careful, you might be programmed already if that's the case. :D

studiorat wrote: »
    Careful, you might be programmed already if that's the case. :D

Well if i start spouting how good Israel is in the next few days you can be sure it worked :)

• Advertisement

Another piece to add to the plot :D
    Edward Norton made a cameo appearance in the film Frida.
    He played Nelson Rockefeller
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120679/

He is also known to have helped edit the script(though that wasnt officially added to his credit).
    Not that im saying theres something in that film.
    Just thought it was interesting to find that.
    Might try get a hold of that anyway and watch it for the craic :)
    Will probably be back sometime with a rockefeller/Norton/Isreal Ct haha

Advertisement