Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edward Norton medium for war and terrorist acceptance programming?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

:pac::pac::pac: Were you drunk writing that? Don't know what your banging on about. And anymore personal insults and I will report your posts.

Glossing over the fact that you probably don't see the irony of crying about personal insult in a post in which you actually personally insulted someone only two lines previously....

What exactly are you having difficulty understanding? The point that you can't tar someone for the sins of their ancestors? Hell, we're not even talking sins here as you seem to think there is some signifigence in the fact that Norton's Granddad built some shopping malls in the 50's. Do you have any doubt that if you became famous you would have some paranoid CT's on the internet digging up 'dirt' on your family, and they would find it as well.

You also see some significance in the fact that he is represented by Endeavour Talent Agent. Also with Endeavour is left-wing filmmaker Michael Winterbottem who has made many pro-Muslim films and who's next film, "The Promised Land," is an "anti-Zionist project about heroic struggle of British mandate police against Jewish terrorists in Palestine during the World War II."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Winterbottom#Future_projects

But that doesn't fit in with your world view so can probably be ignored right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Don't forget Michael Moore. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

studiorat wrote: »
    Very good. You found the word Rockerfeller, so there must be lizzzards nearby. The same foundation funds the Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs. I suppose they are freemasons too.

Completely makey-up. Never a Goddess Columbia. It's from Gullivers Travels. :rolleyes:

You are really grasping at straws here chaps.

Space Shuttle Columbia? Space Shuttle Atlantis??? Wow the connections! It's all starting to add up! :eek:

Probably take months of research to find some seemingly legimate organizations funded by rockefeller foundation
    that turned out to be full of spooks and not what they seemed at all

Oh yea the godess look who makey-upped it

http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/swift_j/swift_j.html

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

enno99 wrote: »
    Probably take months of research to find some seemingly legimate organizations funded by rockefeller foundation

And Columbus sailed with the Red Cross of the Knights Templar
    columbus.jpg

studiorat wrote: »
    Don't forget Michael Moore. :eek:
    Michael Moore is a shill. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Yes lets look at your own link

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans] Swift is recorded as having expended a third of his income on charity.
    [/FONT]

Thats right a third of his fortune to charity, what a complete bastard He helped fund Dudrum mental asylum.

As I have pointed out that you have no evidence that freemasons are an evil cult, and I find it funny that you think a cult of evil genius' controlling the world leave so much evidence around them. Evidence that is apparently acceptable to any idiot who can use google.

Glossing over the fact that you probably don't see the irony of crying about personal insult in a post in which you actually personally insulted someone only two lines previously....
    some paranoid CT's
    :D

Michael Winterbottem who has made many pro-Muslim films

:D:D:D WTF is a "pro-Muslim film"? And please name one backed by a major producer.
    and who's next film, "The Promised Land," is an "anti-Zionist project

Please clarify in your own opinion why a policeman tracking terrorists is anti-Zionist.

Was the Hollywood WTC movie anti-arab in your opinion?

Please name some more Hollywood "anti-Zionist" movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Di0genes wrote: »
    Yes lets look at your own link

Thats right a third of his fortune to charity, what a complete bastard He helped fund Dudrum mental asylum.

As I have pointed out that you have no evidence that freemasons are an evil cult, and I find it funny that you think a cult of evil genius' controlling the world leave so much evidence around them. Evidence that is apparently acceptable to any idiot who can use google.

There you go again Fu*kin your rattle out of the pram

Do you think I dont read the links that I post even if he gave 100% of his money to charity he was still a freemason

Where did I say anybody was evil?

Furthermore I am neither ignorant /stupid or an idiot I might not have your high level of education but I feel all the better for it.

If thats your reaction just because somebody mentioned a prospective employer you might have in a post on a CT thread

So anyway mull this over

http://art-bin.com/art/omodest.html

No mention of a Goddess Columbia though! Because there never was one. All the female characters in GT were popular versions of female names that were made up for countries around the 18th.

And Columbus sailed with the Red Cross of the Knights Templar
    columbus.jpg

Ah here, I can smell the desparation at this stage. First of all the Templars disbanded about 200 years before Columbus. And secondly, what the hell is that. A bloody picture of some boat? Wait no a photograph of the Santa Maria?

It's a portugese Order of Christ symbol. No connection to the Freemasons who came about 300 years later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

If anyone finds links between Arnon Milchan(aka Milchen)pictured in the middle and Ed Norton id be interested to find them.
    avsmith-32.jpg

He is long time friend (40 years) to Israeli president and also knows well Benjamin Netanyahu who is the Israeli prime minister.
    I mentioned before that Arnon Milchan was involved with hollywood etc but i dont remember if i went into details.Here he is with the Fight Club co-star of Ed norton Bradd Pitt and i believe his wife Angelina Jolie.
    I think there might be connections with Milchan,Shimon Peres,Obamas administration and alot of hollywood stars.

I think a good look at Milchan may bring some more clues as to who might be putting propoganda into hollywood type movies.
    The United States has a long time ago used movies to establish new prohibitions,I wouldnt put it past them to have careed on since Reefer Madness type movies with the propoganda
    6:10 he calls it a deadly drug O.o

Propoganda existed in 1936.
    Common sense tells me that if they were doing basic stuff in the 1930's without any moral right then they sure as hell are going to perfect this propoganda and use it later on to better effect.
    Infact it is so well perfected that most people never even notice.

ps. Milchan also appears to do alot of work with FOX studios and Warner Brothers if that means anything to anyone.
    http://boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?view=Producer&id=arnonmilchan.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

There you go again Fu*kin your rattle out of the pram

Do you think I dont read the links that I post even if he gave 100% of his money to charity he was still a freemason

Where did I say anybody was evil?

Furthermore I am neither ignorant /stupid or an idiot I might not have your high level of education but I feel all the better for it.

If thats your reaction just because somebody mentioned a prospective employer you might have in a post on a CT thread

Calm it down, please

Torakx wrote: »

Common sense tells me that if they were doing basic stuff in the 1930's without any moral right then they sure as hell are going to perfect this propoganda and use it later on to better effect.
    Infact it is so well perfected that most people never even notice.

I'm sure people were publishing propaganda long before that. Look at the protocols of z for example

Reefer Madness was not a Hollywood film. It was financed by a church group, quelle suprise.
    My common sense says if you are looking for evidence of propaganda, look at war films, the Die Hards of the genre. Forget about looking for the illumaniti and all the esoteric stuff, it's just nonsense. Fight Club was a relatively small film, if you wanted propaganda you need to be looking at big movies. The films who's makers expect to be seen by millions.

What's the point of making propaganda if no one notices?

Meanwhile, since we were talking about meeting Tim Burton etc. And maybe I'll regret this and although it sounds outrageous it is true. I personally know one of the most powerful exectuive producers over there, corporation president/media mogul stuff. He's not a mason, he just happened to be in the right time at the right place. Oh and for the craic I googled his name along with freemason and guess what? Ziltch.

Also, for the record. I'd believe in dolphins coming from Mars before I could see Fox and Warner working together, those two make the C..T's and the Septics look like they are batting for the same team. You'll notice how Arnon Milchan worked for one and then the other.

I think Fight Club is big enough to be used for propoganda. Leaves Of Grass im not so sure.Mabe its just targeted at the American public regarding Israel.
    Possibly to give America moral reinforcement when they have to "defend" Israel from Irans nukes.
    Thats a scenario i could imagine happening.And i think at the moment Israel are trying to encourage America to attack.Afaik the Americans are saying they are lookng for a peaceful means,but i think this is just a show for the world to let it be known America only go in when they have to.And also if thats all true it taints Israels looks for ecoutraging war leaving America an excuse later to take them out,if they dont already own it.Not sure who owns who between Israel and America.They are well stuck together.

ps about WB and Fox i would argue if they are enemies then maybe they are friends too.Look at politics.People vote for one party or the other but everyone involved is still going to sell their country down the drain or die trying to save it.My point is the same tactic used in politics is most likely used in the media and wars too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Chriskavo

Torakx wrote: »
    Right this is a thread i am unprepared for and as such sticking my neck out probably a bit too much.
    but its the only way right now i can think to bring this idea across.
    I dont have evidence only an idea/theory.
    Hopefully somebody will be able to add more knowledge on the topic and get to the bottom of it.

Basically i was watching "the Leaves Of Green" and saw in it a few weird things.
    Now i cant post footage because i cant find a youtube link and am not sure about copy right laws posting bits of a video i have seen etc etc.
    I hope some of you will watch the movie it isnt too bad but a bit of a let down for me because of the message beneath the message.Its a bit offputting.

My Ct is that Edward norton is being used as a medium to soften up the public for future strategic acts of terror and war.

My first example id like to direct people to is the movie "Fight Club"
    I have watched this so much its one of my favourites.But it also has an interesting speech or two that could be taken for freemasons speaking to the world.Like the declaration in the bathroom assult on a political official.
    There was a speech in that scene from Tyler Durdin(Tyler also meaning same as a grand lodge guardian) where he claims they are from all walks of life and run everything.I believe he is talking about freemasons in that scene.
    Now consider the finishing sequence in that video released i think in 1999
    just 2 years or less before the world trade center was destroyed in a similar terrorist attack.

Now if the fight club movie was created on the side to prepare the minds of the public to accept a terrorist attack on such a large scale then i have some questions regarding the speech for Israel in Edward Nortons latests film "Leaves Of Green".

I will write down what that speech was as i listen to it now.
    This is a jewish druglord haggling with Edward Nortons character to get money he is owed,a typical stereotype american movies like to play with.(please note i am not anti-semetic,search my posts if needs be)
    Brady is Edward Nortons character.

Druglord: So! now you want me to be nice.

Brady: Well i guess i do.What the >%&* is wrong with that?

Druglord: Brady,my people have been kicked out of near every country on this planet.
    My grandaddy came here because the pilgrims in Russia.We travelled all over the south selling chatchkers(???) out of a wagon because nobody else wanted the job of taking a wagon fifty miles a day.
    Jews got good with money...because christians didnt want to touch it.Now,Christians say Jews got all the money!..Well i wonder how that happened!
    Listen,I give nearly every cent i make to the state of Israel,because Israel is where we put our foot down.And we said no more,we aint gonna be taken advantage of no more!

Brady: I would like just a little more time.

Then the druglord says something about getting paid to be insulted because then he would be rich and liked or to that extent and brady shoots everyone up to get off his debt to the druglord.

My questions are to everyone reading this thread.
    Fight club + 9-11 = Leaves Of Green + ??

Doesnt it sound a lot like somebody is trying to do a pre-emptive apology for Israel? As in advanced knowledge of a wrong commited.

Is this film also talking about drugs and the C.I.A?

Is it setting us up on a sub-conscious level to accept the next act of terrorism or war?

I hope everyone interested in posting can help me see a broader picture and bring some more ideas to the thread. :)

CHECK OUT ALAN WATT AND HIS THEORIES OF PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING
    You are quite correct- Hollywood is used by the elite to condition people to a false paradigm and reality. Fight Club is a classic example particularly the falling high rise buildings at the end. 911 anyone? in fact that film is littered with subtle 911 references.I will enclose a couple of links that I believe you will find very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK2Yoz8M8uw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82iHNVg8yUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3WW6eoLcLI

The first two i have watched but i think the alot of people still believe were making something out of nothng with the fight club 9-11 theory.

I checked the lone gunman pilot on the last link.
    Very interesting,it even aired on the 4th of march 2001 that is fairly close to the 9-11 incident.
    they even say in the movie "the world trade center.There going to crash into the world trade center."
    Also they mention the plane is remote controlled ^^ i wonder is that the case with the real incident.

Thanks for the links very helpful and reminded me also how much i had forgotten fight club does have alot of references.

Joel Rosenberg, conservative author, and former advisor to current Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.
    JOEL C. ROSENBERG is the founder and president of The Joshua Fund. He is the New York
    Times
    best-selling author of a series of political thrillers about the Middle East -- including The Last Jihad, The Last Days, The Ezekiel Option and The Copper Scroll -- with more than one million copies in print. His non-fiction book, Epicenter: Why The Current Rumblings In The Middle East Will Change Your Future, describes the mission and purpose of The Joshua Fund.
    http://www.joshuafund.net/body_board_of_directors.html

He is also founder of The Joshua Fund
    THE MISSION

Blessing Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, according to Genesis 12:1-3
    http://www.joshuafund.net/body_the_mission.html

The first page of his first novel-
    The Last Jihad-puts you inside the cockpit of a hijacked jet, coming in on a kamikaze attack into an American city, which leads to a war with Saddam Hussein over weapons of mass destruction. Yet it was written before 9/11, long before the actual war with Iraq.

His second thriller-The Last Days-opens with the death of Yasser Arafat and a U.S. diplomatic convoy ambushed in Gaza. Six days before The Last Days was published in hardcover, a U.S. diplomatic convoy was ambushed in Gaza. Thirteen months later, Yasser Arafat died.

The Ezekiel Option[/I] centers on a Russian dictator who forms a military alliance with the leaders of Iran who are feverishly pursuing nuclear weapons and threatening to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. On the very day it was published in June 2005, Iran elected a new leader who vowed to accelerate the country's nuclear program and later vowed to "wipe Israel off the map." Six months after the book was published, Moscow signed a $1 billion arms deal with Tehran.

The Copper Scroll is the fourth novel in the series...Another Dead Sea Scroll had been found, unlike any before it, describing unimaginable treasures worth untold billions buried in the hills east of Jerusalem and under the Holy City itself. In the years that followed, scholars came to believe that the Copper Scroll could be history's greatest treasure map, one that could not only lead to great wealth but pave the way to the building of the Third Jewish Temple. But the scroll's code has never been broken, and experts from all sides warn that any effort by Israel to rebuild their Temple in Jerusalem would unleash a war of biblical proportions. Saddam Hussein is gone. Yasser Arafat is dead. A new Iraq is rising. And now White House advisors Jon Bennett and Erin McCoy find themselves facing a terrifying new threat triggered by an ancient mystery.

http://www.joelrosenberg.com/about.asp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Joel Rosenberg, conservative author, and former advisor to current Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.

http://www.joshuafund.net/body_board_of_directors.html

He is also founder of The Joshua Fund

http://www.joshuafund.net/body_the_mission.html

The first page of his first novel-The Last Jihad-puts you inside the cockpit of a hijacked jet, coming in on a kamikaze attack into an American city, which leads to a war with Saddam Hussein over weapons of mass destruction. Yet it was written before 9/11, long before the actual war with Iraq.

And this has what to do with Edward Norton? Nothing? Good thought so. More your fixation with Jews.

The plot of the Tom Clancy novel "Debt of Honor" published in 1994 (7years before 9/11 :pac::cool::mad::rolleyes::D) features a 747 being flown into The US Capital building :eek::eek:. But that probably doesn't bother you as Tom Clancy isn't a Jew.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

im sure someone will be able to find him a jewish connection

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

the Tom Cancey one was rather important, when People initially said that it was inconcievable that someone would use planes as weapons Lots of us were able to point to the book and say, Huh Really! Tom Clancey thought of it, that was even before Northwoods was in the public eye.

it wasnt an entirely new concept then either, remember pearl harbour

• Advertisement

Di0genes wrote: »
    More your fixation with Jews.

Who? Joel Rosenberg? Prominent Evangelical Christian Joel Rosenenberg? Coming to a church near you Joel Rosenberg? Where you assuming he is Jewish because of his name? Or perhaps you consider working for Netanyahu qualifies you as Jewish? Now that would be prejudiced!

You could have saved yourself from this own goal by reading the short post to which you responded to coupled with a very basic understanding of Christianity and Judaism.

I'll make it even easier for you. Joel Rosenberg is founder and President of the Joshua Fund. Their Mission Statement:

THE MISSION

Blessing Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus

I'll make it even easier again...Jews don't believe in Jesus as the Messiah; Rosenberg very vocally and emphatically does.

So now you owe both me and Torax an apology for your false accusations of "blaming Jews".

And to clarify. Now that it was Christian who I was "blaming" do you take any issue with this?

Or will you admit to having a double-standard?

Please don't dodge the questions as you did re your slurs against Torax, you owe me an answer.

he is jewish, it says so on his own website

there are quite a few jews who believe in jesus and really christianity is just a branch off of it anyway

indough wrote: »
    he is jewish, it says so on his own website

there are quite a few jews who believe in jesus and really christianity is just a branch off of it anyway

This is what is says on his site.
    Joel was born to a Jewish father and a Gentile mother, Joel is an evangelical Christian

http://www.joelrosenberg.com/about.asp

try reading this page and then tell me he is not jewish, he refers to himself as being so several times

try reading this page and then tell me he is not jewish, he refers to himself as being so several times

He's not Jewish
    I’m an evangelical Christian from an Orthodox Jewish heritage and I’m basing my novels on Biblical prophecy.”
    this page

Rabbi Simmons:

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

1) Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
    2) Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
    3) Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
    4) Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

At the end of this article, we will examine these additional topics:

5) Christianity contradicts Jewish theology
    6) Jews and Gentiles
    7) Bringing the Messiah
    http://judaism.about.com/library/3_askrabbi_o/bl_simmons_messiah3.htm

look, you can argue about it all day long if you want, but he has a jewish father, definitely considers himself jewish and you posting some outdated nonsense about what had once traditionally constituted being jewish will not change a thing, the man is a jew and there are plenty of jews who do believe in jesus
    How much the world has changed since then. Today, there are between 7,000 and 10,000 Jewish believers in Jesus in Israel alone, and worldwide, conservative estimates put the number at somewhere between 75,000 to 100,000. Some believe the number is closer to 250,000. What a startling increase, and my father, and I, and three of my four sons are part of those numbers, part of that dramatic trend. Jews are turning to Jesus in record numbers, and they are getting excited about His Second Coming.

ffs man. He is referred to being a Christian in the 3rd person and directly calls himself a Christian on his own website.

This is his Washington Christian Church:
    Joel was born to a Jewish father and a Gentile mother, Joel is an evangelical Christian. His grandparents escaped Russian persecution of the Jews in the early part of the twentieth century. Joel graduated from Syracuse University in 1989 and studied at Tel Aviv University. He is married, has four sons, and lives near Washington, D.C., where he and his wife are members of McLean Bible Church.
    logo.png
    http://www.mcleanbible.org/

Here is Rosenberg speaking at his Christian Church
    http://www.mcleanbible.org/search_results.asp

Here he is on the Christians Bestsellers list

Christian Bestsellers List, August 2007
    Compiled by the CHRISTIAN BOOKSELLERS ASSOCIATION
    Distributed by the EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN PUBLISHERS ASSOCIATION (ECPA)
    The Last Jihad Joel Rosenberg, Tyndale, phttp://209.85.129.132/custom?q=cache:mGii9YHzsIkJ:www.ecpa.org/bestseller/bestseller0807.php+Rosenberg&cd=24&hl=en&ct=clnk

This is from his Epicenter Conference Group
    banner2.jpg

Notice the building A GLOBAL MOVEMENT OF CHRISTIANS PART

it doesnt matter, he still refers to himself as jewish and youre not going to convince anyone that you are in a better position than the man himself to decide whether he is or not

do you have some problem accepting jewish as an ethnicity or something?

it doesnt matter, he still refers to himself as jewish and youre not going to convince anyone that you are in a better position than the man himself to decide whether he is or not

do you have some problem accepting jewish as an ethnicity or something?

This is all you have provided to suggest he is now Jewish.
    How much the world has changed since then. Today, there are between 7,000 and 10,000 Jewish believers in Jesus in Israel alone, and worldwide, conservative estimates put the number at somewhere between 75,000 to 100,000. Some believe the number is closer to 250,000. What a startling increase, and my father, and I, and three of my four sons are part of those numbers, part of that dramatic trend. Jews are turning to Jesus in record numbers, and they are getting excited about His Second Coming.

Notice the underlined part first.
    "Jews are turning to Jesus "

This means that Jews are converting to Jesus.

OK. Now notice the bold.

What he is clearly referencing to is Messianic Judaism
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism#cite_note-Christians-12
    Like other Christian groups,
    Now remember the numbers you quoted above

By 2008, the number of Messianics in the United States was around a quarter million.[6] The number of Messianic Jews in Israel is reported to be anywhere between 6,000 and 15,000 members, including the mainly Messianic Jewish village of Yad HaShmona, near Jerusalem.[7][8]

This is the important part

Orthodox, Conservative, Reform and Reconstructionist Judaism are, however, unanimous in their rejection of Messianism as a form of Judaism.[11][12] Both Christians and Jews consider Messianic Judaism to be a form of Christianity,[13] seeing Messianic belief in the divinity of Jesus as the defining distinction between Christianity and Judaism.[11][13][14]

Need I go on?

He is a Christian according to Jews, Christians and Himself. Just not according to you.

• Advertisement

He is a Christian according to Jews, Christians and Himself. Just not according to you.

he is jewish according to himself, that is all that matters, regardless of your obvious inability to comprehend that anyone could consider themselves both a christian and a jew

Advertisement