Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KEFIR LIVE GRAINS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tvbb

Hello! I live in Dublin city centre and I really need some grains, if you can share. I can pick up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tvbb

i live in dublin centre and can pick up..really would like to have some grains, thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭miss.piggy

Hi all, I live in Wicklow and would love some milk kefir grains if anyone can spare some please? Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 415 ✭✭johnmck

Hi does anyone have kefir grains or kombucha scoby to share? In Cavan or Sligo? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Brigidanne wrote: »
    Hi Liliq......I have just received some grains but need a week or two to get used to using them. If you have not found any by then....post again and I will give you some. I live in Rathmines.

Hi Brigidanne,

Just checking in to see how you're getting on with the grains :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 mikeross

Hi all,
    I have milk kefir grains to share. I can share it in Dublin for free of charge or pack and send with an post for 5 euro anywhere to Ireland.
    Give me a private message here or send a mail to me here!
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kitten_77

mikeross wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I have milk kefir grains to share. I can share it in Dublin for free of charge or pack and send with an post for 5 euro anywhere to Ireland.
    Give me a private message here or send a mail to me here!
    Cheers!

that's so kind, I'd love some! i'll pm you

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kitten_77

Sorry I'm actually looking for water kefir grains, if anyone can help pm me.
    Thanks a lot !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kasik15

Kate1968 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have some water kefir grains to share. I can post some to you.

Does anyone have some Kefir grains they would be kind enough to share in South/West Dublin?

Thanks!
    [/QUOTE]

:) Hi Kate1968,

Do you still have those water kefir grains to share ?? Would be really great ...
    I live in south Dublin, would really appreciate ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 415 ✭✭johnmck

anybody with kefir or scoobies near Ballinteer or Blanchardstown?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Soundman2013

Hi Im from Limerick, if anybody has any water grains please feel free to let me know, I will pay for P&P :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

marizpan wrote: »
    I have extra water kefir grains, milk kefir grains and kombucha scoby if anyone needs them.
    Galway & Mayo based

Thank you so much Marzipan! It was a delight to meet you and your gorgeous little family, you're very generous, much appreciated :)

Well Marzipan's water kefir grains are very "fertile" as I cannot believe how fast they multiply! If anyone would like some grains and are in Dublin, buzz me and we can arrange for the handover :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

My sister in law gave me hers to mind while she was away & I've killed them :(
    Anyone got any in Dublin I could get pls?

Yes I have lots :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 livetofly

Hello, I am looking for some live kefir grains. I live in Dublin 6 and can come to collect anywhere in Co. Dublin. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Brigidanne

I also live in Dublin 6 (Ranelagh)and have some to spare...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 livetofly

I have sent you a private message.

Brigidanne wrote: »
    I also live in Dublin 6 (Ranelagh)and have some to spare...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Swimmy

Anyone have live kefir grains to spare in cork city? Tried the powder culture and am concerned it won't last many subcultures ... Seems to be growing slowly but it's making a nice creamy kefir. No much grains left afterwards?? Any tips are appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 6 issymas

Hi. I too am looking for some (milk) kefir grains. Anyone have some more to spare? I live in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 issymas

@ Brigidanne.
    Hi. Do you still have kefir grains to give away? I can collect from dublin 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭ingalway

Hi, does anyone around Galway have some extra milk kefir grains that I could use please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 medbhb

Does anyone have any kefir grains still going for free in Dublin? I'm living in Dublin 3, but can collect from city centre also :)

Hi all....I was away for three months and my friend could not keep my kefir grains going....they died..!!! Does anyone have any to spare right now..?p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

Can anyone tell me how to get started into this Kefir grains thing?
    Does anyone know where I can start, I have bowel problems and I think from what Ive read this may help,
    People seem to grow their own supply? from an initial batch
    and from then on just continue from that? or do you renew any aspects of it,what is it? (Kefir), Im going to go along and research it myself and see what I can find, not sure where to start but it seems it may be helpful to me so I might try it, Ive tried plenty of other things, I hardly see any harm in at least trying it anyway.

any help appreciated, thanks

Does anyone have any live kefir grains? I had some in my freezer but managed to throw them out by mistake when defrosting....I live in Ranelegh but can pick them up from most areas in Dublin...

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monkey tree

I would be forever greatful if somebody could help me get some milk kefir grains. I have been diagnosed with an auto immune illness recently and would love to try this fungus. I live in Kerry but I am willing to travel anywhere in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

I'd be interested to try the milk kefir grains myself, I'm sure someone will have some, really I need a bigger fridge as my water kefir grains are s rating to take up space, almost an entire shelf, any benefit to eat it them? I've read its OK? Or at least no harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dar2054

Anybody got kefir grains spare?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Natixavier

Hello.. I am looking for some (milk) kefir grains. Anyone have some more to spare? I live in Dublin 8 but can go to any diatance... I really need this... :)

Advertisement