Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KEFIR LIVE GRAINS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shell1223

roze79 wrote: »
    Hi shell1223

i have some really nice kefir grains , can share? let me know if your intrested

Hi Roze79, I'd be delighted if you could share. Are you happy to post them? I'll send you the price of postage? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 roze79

shell1223 i will be happy to post them as i have quite a lot of it and really good quality just i would not be able to pay postage fee.would that be ok with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Conroyp2005

Hi everyone

just wondering if anyone had any Kefir Grains to spare?

really hope someone has some.

thanks in advance

Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kate1968

I have some kefir grains for share. I live in Sligo so if you want to collect them they are free to good home. I can post some to you as well if you pay postage fee. Please PM me if you are interested in.

Kate

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cath7

Hi Roze79,
    I was wondering if you still have any Kefir grain left? I live in Dublin and could collect if available. look forward to hearing from you soon. Many thanks!
    cath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 quantum11

Hi

Anyone in Cork got Kefir grains to give away.

Thanks
    Susan

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭sportloto86

Hi all! Looking for live, dairy kefir grains in and around Dublin. Can collect at weekend or during the week if you're not far away. Thanks in advance xx

cath7 wrote: »
    Hi Roze79,
    I was wondering if you still have any Kefir grain left? I live in Dublin and could collect if available. look forward to hearing from you soon. Many thanks!
    cath

i still have some to share if u r still interested drop me an email:)

Hi all! Looking for live, dairy kefir grains in and around Dublin. Can collect at weekend or during the week if you're not far away. Thanks in advance xx

if you are are still looking for the grains i have some to share:)

Hi everyone

just wondering if anyone had any Kefir Grains to spare?

really hope someone has some.

thanks in advance

Pete

hei Pete.

İ have some grains if you are still looking for them i can share:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 cath7

Hi Rose,

I live in Donaghmede and could collect from you if possible, where are you based? Thanks a million, looking forward to getting started!!

Catherine.

Thanks Roze, I've sent you a message

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭sportloto86

if you are are still looking for the grains i have some to share:)

Thanks a lot! I PM'd you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TillBell

Delighted to have stumbled upon this thread as I've been trying for ages to get hold of grains!! :)
    Would anyone possible share some with me? I will pay postage of course. Also, has anyone made Kefir from coconut milk?
    Thank you so much
    TB

• Registered Users Posts: 1 yellowukulele

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to boards.ie.
    Just wondering if anyone has kefir grains they'd like to share. I'm based in Cork. Happy to cover postage.
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭perfectblue

hi all, just found this thread and dying to find some kefir grains here (I'm an American who has recently moved to Dublin). Can pick up or pay for postage. I'm in Dublin 15. Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

wtf is this thread? there's loads of people signing up just to post in here looking for these grains....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 adodub

Hi,
    I have just read about health benefits of kefir and would like to give it a try. Is there anyplace in north dublin I can buy it or do I have to grow it myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 medikate

Sophie15 wrote: »
    I have some kefir grains, both milk and water grains.

PM me and we can organize delivery.

Hi Sophie15

Id be interested in picking some up from you if the keifir has grown to a point where you need to move some on.

My friend suffers with very bad digestion and having taken this myself, some years back i think he might benefit from its properties.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Smurfie79

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone had any milk kefir culture I can collect from Dublin. Txs in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lothar

Hi Roze,
    Do you still have milk kefir grains?
    I will be happy to collect them anywhere in Dublin
    thanks
    lothar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 lothar

Hi Kate,
    Do you have milk kefir grains still available?
    Thanks
    lothar

Anyone interested in kefir grains..will share in Dublin:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Brigidanne

I have just seen Donna Schwenk on Youtube and would like to start making kefir. Is there someone in the South Dublin area who can help me? I am willing to pay for the grains and can also collect.

Anyone interested in kefir grains..will share in Dublin:)
    Have just seen this......If they are still available, I would LOVE some....!

double d wrote: »
    PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME LOCATE SOMEONE WHO HAS KEFIR LIVE GRAINS TO SHARE. I LIVE IN SOUTH DUBLIN. MY NUMBER IS 086. PS I CAN COLLECT:)

Hei.i have some grains and i can share...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Also looking for Kefir grains, milk kefir if possible.
    Will collect from anyone kind enough to share, around the west/ south Dublin or north Wicklow areas :)

Hi Liliq......I have just received some grains but need a week or two to get used to using them. If you have not found any by then....post again and I will give you some. I live in Rathmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Roberto2014

Hi everyone,
    Well sorry to be boring but i m in the same boat as most others on here in that i m really hoping to get my hands on some water kefir grains. As i live in tipp i probably couldnt collect from anyone but would be delighted to send a sae to anywhere if someone is kind enough to share some.
    I should just mention for people who are interested in this about a very good book out there called The Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates. She devotes a whole chapter on cultured/fermented foods and drinks. The basic premise of the whole book is that there are literally trillions of microbes in our guts and while most of them are benefical there are some nasty ones also. For people who have a lot of digestive troubles the balance of good versus bad microbes is out of whack with the bad outnumbering the good so the book tells you how to restore the right balance through changes in diet and cultured foods.
    It well worth a read for anyone with ibs for example.
    Anyway if someone out there has a few grains to spareI would be so grateful, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Brigidanne wrote: »
    Hi Liliq......I have just received some grains but need a week or two to get used to using them. If you have not found any by then....post again and I will give you some. I live in Rathmines.

Brilliant, I'm not too far from you at all :) thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭marizpan

I have extra water kefir grains, milk kefir grains and kombucha scoby if anyone needs them.
    Galway & Mayo based

Advertisement