Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KEFIR LIVE GRAINS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kate1968

:)Hi Ayla, did you get kefir grains. Can you help me to get them. I live in Sligo
    Ayla wrote: »
    I would love some and would be happy to pay for them or postage to Donegal if anyone could help? Please PM me & we can arrange. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Vladimir70

Hi everyone. I am looking for live milk kefir grains (Tibetan milk mushroom). Does anyone can share some. I am living in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 healthfood

Hi,

Does anyone have some Kefir grains they would be kind enough to share in South/West Dublin?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have some water kefir grains to share. I can post some to you.

Does anyone have some Kefir grains they would be kind enough to share in South/West Dublin?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Vladimir70 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I am looking for live milk kefir grains (Tibetan milk mushroom). Does anyone can share some. I am living in Galway.

Hi,
    I have some water kefir grains which are very similar to milk kefir grains. I can post some to you. Please PM your details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭medeame

Not sure if many still look at this thread but i would love some Kafir Milk Grains and am in Galway city/suburbs area, would anyone have any to share or i would pay for them. Many thanks.

I still have some water kefir grains. They are very similar to milk grains. If you want some please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭madmandaniel

I just pm'd a few people here who offered grains - i just recovered from a bad illness and it really helps build back my immune system and my energy levels - but then my stupid dad threw my grains out by mistake, so I really need some more live grains to start making more kefir, i can collect anywhere in Dublin - feel free to PM me thanks so much guys - Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 3 aarthyk

Kate1968 wrote: »
    I still have some water kefir grains. They are very similar to milk grains. If you want some please PM me.

Do you still have some to share? I live in North Dublin. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 travelboy

Sophie15 wrote: »
    I have some kefir grains (both milk and water kefir grains) if you want some.

hi their,was just reading your post and seen you have some kefir grains.i'm looking for the milk grain if possible.where are in in the country?i can collect or maybe post.

kind regards michael

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭sharky86

travelboy wrote: »
    hi their,was just reading your post and seen you have some kefir grains.i'm looking for the milk grain if possible.where are in in the country?i can collect or maybe post.

kind regards michael

I would love to know where to get some grains also?
    Living in Carlow

hi, has anyone got some milk kefir grains to share?i'm in kilkenny and can collect if i have to.thanks.

sharky86 wrote: »
    I would love to know where to get some grains also?
    Living in Carlow

hi sharky,i'v not found any myself yet .did you get any?i'm looking for the milk grains.thanks for your message.

Hi,

I have WATER KEFIR GRAINS so I can share with the people. If you can collect them they are free of charge. I can not pay for P&P. If you want to post some to you you have to pay for P&P. Water kefir grains can be transferred very easy to milk kefir grains, just to put them into the milk instead of water. If you are interested in please let me know.

Kate

Hi,

I have WATER KEFIR GRAINS so I can share with the people. If you can collect them they are free of charge. I can not pay for P&P. If you want to post some to you you have to pay for P&P. Water kefir grains can be transferred very easy to milk kefir grains, just to put them into the milk instead of water. If you are interested in please let me know.

Kate

hi kate,do you still have some kefir grains?where do you live i could collect them?kind regards michael

• Registered Users Posts: 1 macster88

Hi Kate,

I have been looking for the Kefir plant for quite some time and I am wondering do you still have some? I live in Sligo also and could meet you.

Thanks,
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Marzita

Hi there,
    I realise this an old thread but have recently learnt about kefir grains and kombucha tea great health benefits and would like to know if there is anybody in Dublin with some to share.
    I can collect if anybody has spare grains or kombucha scoby to share.
    Thanks!

Hi,
    I have water kefir grains but I am from Sligo. If you want to collect them they are free to good home. If you want me to post some for you I can not pay P&P and have to charge euro 5. Please let me know what you decide.

HI Kate,

Thanks a million! It'll be great if you can post the grains to me, please let me know if I can send you a postal order for the 5 euro or if you prefer any other method of payment. I will arrange promptly!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 roze79

Marzita wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I realise this an old thread but have recently learnt about kefir grains and kombucha tea great health benefits and would like to know if there is anybody in Dublin with some to share.
    I can collect if anybody has spare grains or kombucha scoby to share.
    Thanks!

Hei,

Im from Dublin and i have spare kefir grains, i can share for collection and postage...:)

• Advertisement

Hi,
    I still have water kefir grains for share. They are free to good home if you can collect them. I can post some as well.

HI Roze,

Thanks a million! It'll be great if I could collect some kefir grains, please let me know where to arrange a suitable time and date. You can call me or text me also:

Number deleted

Hei

İ live in Dublin 11 Finglas.City center would be perfect,maybe over the weekend.R

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 20,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Marzita wrote: »
    HI Roze,

Thanks a million! It'll be great if I could collect some kefir grains, please let me know where to arrange a suitable time and date. You can call me or text me also:

Number deleted

Hi Marzita,

As a rule it's not a great idea to pour put your number or email in a post. Save them for a PM.

Brian

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sandska

Hello. seems like awhile ago when people were posting about grains but if anyone has any to share would love to get some. Based in South Dublin! And would offer a free Invite to one of my Living Dinners ( plant based pop up dinner) in return for some. Also have a dehydrator and would be happy to dehydrate for anyone. They can be re-constituted . Thanks..

Sandska wrote: »
    Hello. seems like awhile ago when people were posting about grains but if anyone has any to share would love to get some. Based in South Dublin! And would offer a free Invite to one of my Living Dinners ( plant based pop up dinner) in return for some. Also have a dehydrator and would be happy to dehydrate for anyone. They can be re-constituted . Thanks..

Hei.

İ have some.would love to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sandska

roze79 wrote: »

Hei.

İ have some.would love to share.

Thanks so much but got some others. So lovely how generous everyone is! Big thanks. K

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shell1223

Hi Kate1968, I was just wondering if you have any kefir grains left? I'm more than happy to pay for postage. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shell1223

Hi,
    I still have water kefir grains for share. They are free to good home if you can collect them. I can post some as well.

Hi Kate1968, do you have any kefir grains left? Thanks

• Advertisement

shell1223 wrote: »
    Hi Kate1968, I was just wondering if you have any kefir grains left? I'm more than happy to pay for postage. Thanks

Hi shell1223

i have some really nice kefir grains , can share? let me know if your intrested

Advertisement