Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Why not show up in style - I'll drop you off in the ambulance :p

First thought! OMG are you ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

i093144.jpg

Essentially what I bought without the graphics :P

Without the bodykit too?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

stephen_n wrote: »
    Without the bodykit too?

Yeah sadly, but I love it. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

I'm officially jealous:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Nice car itma!
    Had a (champagne) pink Toyota yaris when I drove.

Got a little booklet of dog biscuit recipes in the euro store yesterday. Mainly bought it for the bone shaped cutter n dog toy but there's some good recipes in there. You could eat them. If you like chicken liver etc. But there are a few fruit recipes that might be lovely for human consumption.
    Banana and chopped almonds I'll be trying later.
    I might need a chef hat soon :p

• Advertisement

Aishae wrote: »
    I need a chef hat soon :p

Change that soon to NOW!!:D

So are you cooking yet Aishae? :P

some cheeky fecker ate all the bananas.
    so i went with apple and chopped nut with some coacoa. they taste more like a muffin, or even a flavoured bread than a biscuit (decided id try dog ones another day) - i learned the value of drying the fruit before using it :rolleyes:
    still, im sure theyll be gone by tomorrow. nothing dares last in this house :pac:

funny thing - the gingerbread cookies i did 2 days ago taste better now than they did then

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The Friday Steakening is complete. All is well. :)

have you been slaying vampires?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Not this time!

God I would have thought that was cause for celebration not sadness! :) not a big fan of body kits on cars myself leave them to the LBR/LGR!

Your little racers would be more akin to believing they're Michael Schumacher in a Nissan Micra. The more serious enthusiast would be inclinded to stick on a body kit simply for style.

I would be one to take care of my car like a child any how.

I would be one to take care of my car like a child any how.

I'm the same - when it comes to my car theres no ***kin around

I get pretty pee'd off when people act the maggot with my car. Had it since Wednesday and I had to pay €75 to get a tire replaced due to a large lump of metal. Not a happy bunny.

I get pretty pee'd off when people act the maggot with my car. Had it since Wednesday and I had to pay €75 to get a tire replaced due to a large lump of metal. Not a happy bunny.

playboy bunnies usually arent ;)

playboy bunnies usually arent ;)

I've got the denim shorts, so buy me the furry ears and I'll be glad to be a bunny :p Might actually try and make it to a beers, just need a place to stay. Just as long as it's a friday.

i drew the line well before tucking the car into bed at night and feeding it treats :pac:

i drew the line well before tucking the car into bed at night and feeding it treats :pac:

My old car spat oil for some strange reason

while were on the subject of transport: just telling it like it is :cool:

308188_10150410385609750_522024749_10045677_334393485_n.jpg

• Advertisement

I KNEW IT :D

i think the ole brain has got up and left for the night... its only gone 10 <- fart of oldness :eek::pac:

Just in from the George went in for an hour after finishing work! Music was questionable to say the least considering a lot of the tracks I played at a 30th earlier in the night I got to hear all over again!

Got followed around by a guy for half an hour before I less than politely told him where to go, that in itself is not unusual in the George but it struck me as I watched him move around the place and stand behind or in front of people trying to connect with them how sad it was for him. I'd say he was probably in his mid 40's, was obviously on his own and just seemed so desperate. He had totally creeped me out earlier so I couldn't bring myself to talk to him but I couldn't help feeling bad for him and how hard his experience of being gay must be for him to be putting himself through that!

Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!

Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!

Precisely;)

Seems quite today! People must be dying from the night before :P

i dont smoke - is it safe to eat and fly... or Boards and fly? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Or getting extremely frustrated with college work :mad::(

Seems quite today! People must be dying from the night before :P
    i had a hard nights simming :rolleyes:
    so hard in fact, im simmin again as the sim is currently exploring egypt and trying to find vampire victims.

shocking carry-on at my age :pac:

• Advertisement

Ha must get myself the simms :P

Advertisement