Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Subscriptions and Microsoft Points

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

2100 for ~€20 on Zavvi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

cheapxboxlivecodes.com

gonna use this one tonight cheers lads.

why would ya buy from microsoft when you can get these great prices!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Used cheapxboxlivecodes during the week, a Halo:Reach 12+2 months for approx 42 euro, and 4200 points for £32.99 GBP which worked out at appro 38 euro.

First time I had to verify my email, second time I had the code for the points in 5 mins via email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 gamer_beast

can someone tell me a trusted website thats cheap i know this whole thread is about cheap codes but i dont know if whoever post a reply and says''get it of these guys'' i i can trust them u know it would help me alot:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

cheapxboxlivecodes.com

just had to give a shout to these aswell... good price and got my code in minutes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bonkeyfonkey

I'm so happy you can get value like this considering Microsoft are putting the price up and yet PSN is still free!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭WheresMyCamera?

cheapxboxlivecodes.com

Just paid €43 for a 14 month sub. Had it in a few minutes. Happy out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 eskoflip

I'm so happy you can get value like this considering Microsoft are putting the price up and yet PSN is still free!

True but let's face it PSN isn't half as extensive as the Xbox live Dash. I think I'll stay pay MS for my points and subscription though, safe bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Shred

eskoflip wrote: »
    True but let's face it PSN isn't half as extensive as the Xbox live Dash. I think I'll stay pay MS for my points and subscription though, safe bet.

Why the hell would you want to pay way over the odds to M$ when many people (including myself) have verified that cheapxboxlivecodes.com is perfectly legit @ almost half the price:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Mysterious Man

cheapxboxlivecodes.com

gonna use this one tonight cheers lads.

why would ya buy from microsoft when you can get these great prices!!! :D

how does this work does anyone know?

I've just completed the transaction where the fook is the code?

Do they ship it or email it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

how does this work does anyone know?

I've just completed the transaction where the fook is the code?

Do they ship it or email it.

They email it to the address you used with paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Does your 12 month membership start when you buy it, or when you enter the code into your profile? Thinking of buying it now but using it from Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It starts when you enter the code into the Xbox (or xbox.com), or immediately if you buy your subscription through the Xbox itself. If you've already got a Gold subscription, it extends it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Just an fyi, cheaplivecodes are now looking for phone numbers when you order off them,
    Hi,

Thank you for your purchase. All customers are requested to confirm the telephone numbers registered to their PayPal accounts are correct.

What we need from you?

Your valid landline telephone and mobile telephone numbers in reply to this email.

- We will not contact you on a telephone number that is not listed to your PayPal account.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Con1110

Ive sold a few codes lads already ye can check my feedback..
    Im selling for 40 euro preferred payment paypal.. But will accept PO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

what happened to http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/ ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭dunworth1

el dude wrote: »

working fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Same here although can a mod please alter the OP to reflect their new price of £31.99 for 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Subscription. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Huh, i've not been able to get onto that website for a few weeks now. Just assumed it was down. What could be causing that?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Duckytech

mcgovern wrote: »
    Just an fyi, cheaplivecodes are now looking for phone numbers when you order off them,

Seen this just this morning..

Bit strange aint it? When they email you showing the message above there isnt a
    link directing you back to their site, you just seem to have to reply like a normal email..

Anyhow got 12 months for 37 Euro...best i could find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Nvm found the answer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭god_dos

hi lads, sorry for my noob-ness, but what's the difference between buying from http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/ and play.com/?
    On the Xbox Forum I asked if I purchase from a non-irish website it won't work. I take it form all that is said in here that this is not true?
    Are the more issues with http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/ and the phone numbers now? Do you get the code without emailing your numbers?

Thanks.
    DOS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

god_dos wrote: »
    hi lads, sorry for my noob-ness, but what's the difference between buying from http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/ and play.com/?
    On the Xbox Forum I asked if I purchase from a non-irish website it won't work. I take it form all that is said in here that this is not true?

Play.com will send you a physical card with the code on it, cheapxboxlivecodes will email you the code directly, if you can wait then go with whoever's the cheapest, if you need it in a hurry then cheapxboxlivecodes is your only choice.

There are USA (real cheap) codes that don't work over here, you need to go for a European one.

gtg60 wrote: »
    Play.com will send you a physical card with the code on it, cheapxboxlivecodes will email you the code directly, if you can wait then go with whoever's the cheapest, if you need it in a hurry then cheapxboxlivecodes is your only choice.

There are USA (real cheap) codes that don't work over here, you need to go for a European one.

Thanks gtg60, so any european will work. Cool.
    I'll check out http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/

Thanks gtg60, so any european will work. Cool.
    I'll check out http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/

Have the code. will test it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

el dude wrote: »

+1 for that site. Just used it again there, code was in my inbox five minutes are ordering.

Top quality.

Have the code. will test it later.

Seems to have worked. Thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭mossie

quad_red wrote: »
    +1 for that site. Just used it again there, code was in my inbox five minutes are ordering.

Top quality.

+2 very fast

mossie wrote: »
    +2 very fast

+3 very fast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Johnny Derpp

It seems like threads looking for cheap Live Subscriptions and Points pop up every so often. Rather than saying the same thing in multiple threads, or having people search, why not have a sticky!

Website/Seller | 12 Month Sub | 800 MSP | 2100 MSP | 4200 MSP | Notes
    Duffff-man | €34.99 | - | - | - | eBay + PayPal, A boards.ie member :)
    Cheap Xbox Live Codes | £25.99 | £9.99 (£1.25/100) | £16.99 (81p/100) | £32.99 (79p/100) | PayPal
    Live-Codes | £31.99 | £11.95 (£1.49/100) | £16.99 (81p/100) | £33.49 (80p/100) | Google Checkout
    GamePointsNow | £33.95 | £11.95 (£1.49/100) | £17.95 (85p/100) | £34.95 (83p/100) | Google Checkout, Get 50p off with the code "ntsc-uk"

Some general notes:
    • All the sellers have been used and recommended by other boardsies at some stage
    • All sellers will email you the codes
    • Points prices per 100 MSP (n/100) are rounded

I don't understand....are these third party retailers, selling MS points for less than MS do?:confused:

Advertisement