Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Live Subscriptions and Microsoft Points

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just in case anybody misses the Bargain Alert 4200 MSP for €35.99 in Argos

Not bad for a B&M shop.

18.99 for 2100 also, those prices pretty much beat online prices i think with current exchange rate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

calex71 wrote: »
    18.99 for 2100 also, those prices pretty much beat online prices i think with current exchange rate.

yea, great price alright. I might but one and get Limbo and wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

thorbarry wrote: »
    yea, great price alright. I might but one and get Limbo and wednesday

Thats what I got mine for too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

calex71 wrote: »
    Thats what I got mine for too :)

haha now i need something to spend the other 900 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Just to echo other lads here i got my emailed code from cheapxboxlivecodes about 3-4 minutes after ordering :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Will probably be getting a code soon.
    Where do you put the code on the xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

hey just wondering if anyone has a spare 2 days trial, if so please pm me the code , be much appriacted :)

kleefarr wrote: »
    Will probably be getting a code soon.
    Where do you put the code on the xbox?

Sorted. :D
    Got 12 months from http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/, only took 3 mins for the email to arrive, had a bit of a look around and found where I needed to put the code in and had my first game of MW2 online. :D

Was disappointed to find that my offline stats weren't carried over to the online game though. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

keep the adverts selling to adverts, its not allowed on boards.

thank you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 PjayC

Just ordered 1200 points, never used tge site before and after a total of 6 minutes I had the code. Great site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Tried http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/ and it worked a treat, cheers.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I just hit up cheapxboxlivecodes.com for 4200 Billy Bucks - €40.59 which was the best I saw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

GAME brick and mortar stores are actually very cheap for points now especially if you're a student as they now do 10% off. Last batch of 2100MSP I got was about €19.50, cheaper than live-codes who i'd usually use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

trying to organise a repair for my xbox, what did you guys put in for the postcode on the online form on the xbox site? wont let me leave it blank and all the usual ones of "none", "00000" etc don't work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Phantom Lord I think you posted in the wrong thread.

Try this one instead: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055202987&page=42

you'll get a quicker answer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Tried out cardscodes.com as their prices seems a bit better at the moment. It took a bit longer (a couple of hours) than other sites to receive the codes, but this may be because I also ordered codes for 3 arcade titles (Pac Man Championship Edition, Poker Smash and Catan) for €6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ThatsOurGaming

Nice threads guys i should look into a few of these links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Just picked up an xbox live sub from cheapxboxlivecodes.com for €35:89 , had the code and updated the xbox live account all within five minutes :D .

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bytesize

cheapxboxlivecodes.com is now 27.99 for 12 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

How did you manage that bytesize? cheapxboxlivecodes is £30.99 for 12 months.

• Advertisement

How did you manage that bytesize? cheapxboxlivecodes is £30.99 for 12 months.

It was £27.99 when I bought mine and when I checked it a day or so ago it was still £27.99 , I should have got another one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Shall be getting mine tomorrow, how fast does it come through?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Can someone explain to me how this works? Is this legit? How are these sites able to sell gold memberships for so much less? I'm a noob in most things xbox live related, so please excuse my ignorance.

I'm due a renewal myself and would love to be able to snag one at nearly half price.

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/xbox-live-gold-subscription-codes/cheap-12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-subscription/
    gone up to £31.99 now :eek:
    Just got 2100 points there literally took 1 min to get them after payment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

just got me one of these, nice little extension for a couple of extra quid

£2 more expensive on live-codes but still a good deal if the linked ones sell out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

theteal wrote: »
    just got me one of these, nice little extension for a couple of extra quid

£2 more expensive on live-codes but still a good deal if the linked ones sell out

Do they email the code to you? May purchase from them soon

Edit: I'm blind, giant banner says yes :o

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mksbart1948

Will swap 3 month Gold subscrition for 2100ms points. PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

35 euro today on the xbox dashboard :o

35 euro today on the xbox dashboard :o

Just bought mine from the dashboard for €35:99 , cheaper than the price I paid for my son's 12 month code a few weeks ago from cheapxboxlivecodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

Is that through the xbl dash? ill have to look when i get home from work, i didnt see that! cant see it on xbox.com.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Advertisement

folan wrote: »
    Is that through the xbl dash?.

Yes it was on the xbl dashboard.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Code: DQTXV-CRC37-3JXFX-RMFX2-MXK6G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

doesnt seem to be on the dash anymore, i had a look last night and it was back to 59.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

folan wrote: »
    doesnt seem to be on the dash anymore, i had a look last night and it was back to 59.99

Click on the "Free gold weekend" thing. There's an option in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

hey just found this guy on ebay selling gamertags with ms points on them e21 for 10000, just wondeing if anyone has delt with him? its a savage deal but i'm a bit wary! :confused:

sarah88 wrote: »
    hey just found this guy on ebay selling gamertags with ms points on them e21 for 10000, just wondeing if anyone has delt with him? its a savage deal but i'm a bit wary! :confused:

Just the fact that it comes with a GamerTag would make me suspicious.

ye was thinkin that too, it seems to be getting fairly common tho, theres a guy on adverts doing the same thing but hes a bit more expensive and theres no bad complaints on his add so far.... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭dunworth1

sounds dodgy to me why sell the points with a tag why not just sell the points on its own.

ye i was right to think this fella was dodgy:( i said id chance it and bought the points from him last night, i got an email from him a few mins later asking if it would be ok to swap my 10000 points to two 6000 accounts at no extra cost (at this stage i was kicking myself) in the end he said he was having problems with paypal and they needed a copy of his passport etc, he said hopefully it shoud be al sorted out in a few hours. i told him if he didnt sort it out by that night at 11o'clock, i wanted a full refund. 11o'clock comes and i got my refund through paypal but cant help but think im stil going to be scammed of the money before paypal processes the refund. Is this possible or do u think i'l be safe enuf? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

just stick with power sellers/reccomended.

saving a few euro is not worth the hassel that comes with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

2100 for ~€20 on Zavvi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

cheapxboxlivecodes.com

gonna use this one tonight cheers lads.

why would ya buy from microsoft when you can get these great prices!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Used cheapxboxlivecodes during the week, a Halo:Reach 12+2 months for approx 42 euro, and 4200 points for £32.99 GBP which worked out at appro 38 euro.

First time I had to verify my email, second time I had the code for the points in 5 mins via email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 gamer_beast

can someone tell me a trusted website thats cheap i know this whole thread is about cheap codes but i dont know if whoever post a reply and says''get it of these guys'' i i can trust them u know it would help me alot:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

cheapxboxlivecodes.com

just had to give a shout to these aswell... good price and got my code in minutes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bonkeyfonkey

I'm so happy you can get value like this considering Microsoft are putting the price up and yet PSN is still free!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭WheresMyCamera?

cheapxboxlivecodes.com

Just paid €43 for a 14 month sub. Had it in a few minutes. Happy out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 eskoflip

I'm so happy you can get value like this considering Microsoft are putting the price up and yet PSN is still free!

True but let's face it PSN isn't half as extensive as the Xbox live Dash. I think I'll stay pay MS for my points and subscription though, safe bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Shred

eskoflip wrote: »
    True but let's face it PSN isn't half as extensive as the Xbox live Dash. I think I'll stay pay MS for my points and subscription though, safe bet.

Why the hell would you want to pay way over the odds to M$ when many people (including myself) have verified that cheapxboxlivecodes.com is perfectly legit @ almost half the price:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Mysterious Man

cheapxboxlivecodes.com

gonna use this one tonight cheers lads.

why would ya buy from microsoft when you can get these great prices!!! :D

how does this work does anyone know?

I've just completed the transaction where the fook is the code?

Do they ship it or email it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement