Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Subscriptions and Microsoft Points

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Tried http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/ and it worked a treat, cheers.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I just hit up cheapxboxlivecodes.com for 4200 Billy Bucks - €40.59 which was the best I saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

GAME brick and mortar stores are actually very cheap for points now especially if you're a student as they now do 10% off. Last batch of 2100MSP I got was about €19.50, cheaper than live-codes who i'd usually use

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

trying to organise a repair for my xbox, what did you guys put in for the postcode on the online form on the xbox site? wont let me leave it blank and all the usual ones of "none", "00000" etc don't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Phantom Lord I think you posted in the wrong thread.

Try this one instead: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055202987&page=42

you'll get a quicker answer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Tried out cardscodes.com as their prices seems a bit better at the moment. It took a bit longer (a couple of hours) than other sites to receive the codes, but this may be because I also ordered codes for 3 arcade titles (Pac Man Championship Edition, Poker Smash and Catan) for €6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ThatsOurGaming

Nice threads guys i should look into a few of these links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Just picked up an xbox live sub from cheapxboxlivecodes.com for €35:89 , had the code and updated the xbox live account all within five minutes :D .

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bytesize

cheapxboxlivecodes.com is now 27.99 for 12 months

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

How did you manage that bytesize? cheapxboxlivecodes is £30.99 for 12 months.

• Advertisement

How did you manage that bytesize? cheapxboxlivecodes is £30.99 for 12 months.

It was £27.99 when I bought mine and when I checked it a day or so ago it was still £27.99 , I should have got another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Shall be getting mine tomorrow, how fast does it come through?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Can someone explain to me how this works? Is this legit? How are these sites able to sell gold memberships for so much less? I'm a noob in most things xbox live related, so please excuse my ignorance.

I'm due a renewal myself and would love to be able to snag one at nearly half price.

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/xbox-live-gold-subscription-codes/cheap-12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-subscription/
    gone up to £31.99 now :eek:
    Just got 2100 points there literally took 1 min to get them after payment

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

just got me one of these, nice little extension for a couple of extra quid

£2 more expensive on live-codes but still a good deal if the linked ones sell out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

theteal wrote: »
    just got me one of these, nice little extension for a couple of extra quid

£2 more expensive on live-codes but still a good deal if the linked ones sell out

Do they email the code to you? May purchase from them soon

Edit: I'm blind, giant banner says yes :o

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mksbart1948

Will swap 3 month Gold subscrition for 2100ms points. PM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

35 euro today on the xbox dashboard :o

35 euro today on the xbox dashboard :o

Just bought mine from the dashboard for €35:99 , cheaper than the price I paid for my son's 12 month code a few weeks ago from cheapxboxlivecodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

Is that through the xbl dash? ill have to look when i get home from work, i didnt see that! cant see it on xbox.com.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Advertisement

folan wrote: »
    Is that through the xbl dash?.

Yes it was on the xbl dashboard.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Code: DQTXV-CRC37-3JXFX-RMFX2-MXK6G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

doesnt seem to be on the dash anymore, i had a look last night and it was back to 59.99

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

folan wrote: »
    doesnt seem to be on the dash anymore, i had a look last night and it was back to 59.99

Click on the "Free gold weekend" thing. There's an option in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

hey just found this guy on ebay selling gamertags with ms points on them e21 for 10000, just wondeing if anyone has delt with him? its a savage deal but i'm a bit wary! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

sarah88 wrote: »
    hey just found this guy on ebay selling gamertags with ms points on them e21 for 10000, just wondeing if anyone has delt with him? its a savage deal but i'm a bit wary! :confused:

Just the fact that it comes with a GamerTag would make me suspicious.

ye was thinkin that too, it seems to be getting fairly common tho, theres a guy on adverts doing the same thing but hes a bit more expensive and theres no bad complaints on his add so far.... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭dunworth1

sounds dodgy to me why sell the points with a tag why not just sell the points on its own.

ye i was right to think this fella was dodgy:( i said id chance it and bought the points from him last night, i got an email from him a few mins later asking if it would be ok to swap my 10000 points to two 6000 accounts at no extra cost (at this stage i was kicking myself) in the end he said he was having problems with paypal and they needed a copy of his passport etc, he said hopefully it shoud be al sorted out in a few hours. i told him if he didnt sort it out by that night at 11o'clock, i wanted a full refund. 11o'clock comes and i got my refund through paypal but cant help but think im stil going to be scammed of the money before paypal processes the refund. Is this possible or do u think i'l be safe enuf? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

just stick with power sellers/reccomended.

saving a few euro is not worth the hassel that comes with it.

Advertisement