Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford United

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭molby

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Would love to be able to read reports of games on here with line outs etc after all games.
    Log onto Waterford United.com after the matches for a report on all the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Would love to be able to read reports of games on here with line outs etc after all games.

Someone mentioned on a previous post to follow @waterfordunited on Twitter. The updates are great and practically real-time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

comeraghs wrote: »
    Where has O´Callaghan gone to?

It seems he has no future with us , from storys going around , not sure exactly what happened.:confused:
    molby wrote: »
    Finished 8-0.Great confidence booster for the blues.The only bad thing is all the teams under them are winning.

Ye good confidence building game but against very poor opposition but at least we got 1 more than derry got against them.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Anyone down in the RSC lately?
    Football has improved & good to see O'Callaghan gone.
    I think he wasn't all that he could have been.
    Nice to see a big improvement in the programme content!
    Plenty of good stories to peruse during the H/T break!

C'mon the Blues!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Merged with existing thread on Waterford United.

Topic Merged

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tawdy

day 1 start of season 02/03/2012
    wexford youths 6-0 waterford united :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

I'd fancy the real tawdys chance at getting a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Was a poor result alright, but there were a few contributing factors.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

kryogen wrote: »

And they are ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Nypd wrote: »

And they are ?

My guess ( we are ****e) well at least we all know what to expect again this season from the blues :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

There were 6 last night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭sonic85

wheres the best place to park around the RSC on match day lads?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

sonic85 wrote: »
    wheres the best place to park around the RSC on match day lads?

Can't go wrong with PC world car park. Free and easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lanno25

You can park in the RSC and its free

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭sonic85

lanno25 wrote: »
    You can park in the RSC and its free

i was looking at the website earlier and it said you cant park in the RSC unless youre a season ticket holder

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lanno25

That used to be the case up until about 2 years ago, its free to all supporters now, I park there every game and i havnt a season ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Yep I don't hold a season ticket and go to a few of the home games, blues supporters are allowed park inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Paddico

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Paddico wrote: »

Quite a lot of work to do behind the scenes also but the very best of luck

to all concerned with the club. Any developments as to who will be on the board?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Exciting enough alright, have been going down hit and miss last few years again, gonna get season ticket this year whenever they come out..hope they get them out soon so people could get them as Christmas presents...if anyone knows when they out, let us know, cheers. .'mon blues'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Paddico

Think Pat Fenlon is a great appointment. Should certainly attract some players and casual fans

Paddico wrote: »
    Think Pat Fenlon is a great appointment. Should certainly attract some players and casual fans

It is a great appointment but I expected a lot more from Roddy Collins when he

got the job so I hope won't be disappointed like a lot of other supporters at how

it all went south for WUFC last season. Maybe they were just not capable of

running a football club (however well the intent) and we needed a 'foreign' influx

to turn it all around.

It is a great appointment but I expected a lot more from Roddy Collins when he

got the job so I hope won't be disappointed like a lot of other supporters at how

it all went south for WUFC last season. Maybe they were just not capable of

running a football club (however well the intent) and we needed a 'foreign' influx

to turn it all around.

Bit harsh there on the lads running the club, as we all know, on a shoe string , they get nothing but self satisfaction of helping and grief out of it. its not foreign expertise what is needed or main stumbling blocks but money, resources, and more support from locals.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Best thing to happen the club is John O Sullivan cutting all ties out there, he was a great man to make a promise and he meant well but he never delivered.

To be fair to him he put his cash up and took a chance. Unfortunately it didn't

happen for him and like I said previously, maybe the running of the football club

was just a bridge too far.

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Best thing to happen the club is John O Sullivan cutting all ties out there, he was a great man to make a promise and he meant well but he never delivered.

I don't think you should be bad mouthing lads who make the effort to try improve things, unless you have a proven track record of volunteering and improving things yourself.easy to criticise, if you can do better, let's see it.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I'm not bad mouthing him, I could have said a lot worse, merely saying that change is good.

Advertisement