Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your least favorite radio presenter?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Mary Wilson.
    Jerry O Sullivan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Darlughda wrote: »
    Ray Foley is painfully bad and the whole programme is like a tired joke that just isn't funny, even an adolescent would find it a sad effort. Its woefully lacking in talent and overwhelming comprised of ego, silly stale gags and a ha ha aren't we mad vibe. On good days its just irritating.

Gerry Ryan is immediate jump for the radio and change channels alert. I have no idea how that kind of show with his presenting has lasted so long. I honestly don't think he is an intelligent individual and therefore he appeals to a lower common denominator.

Recently, I have been finding Alison Curtis more and more annoying. I sometimes like the music she plays but cannot stand when she starts on with her chummy in with the girls "yeah I just looovve this too,... had such a great time at this,... was telling my husband..."Oh just shut up and play some tunes please.

alison curtis of today fm is a clone of jenny houston of 2fm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Sergeant wrote: »
    Mary Wilson.

Has to be the poorest of RTE's news presenters. All of the rest are pretty strong to be honest. But Mary Wilson is poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Andrew33 wrote: »
    Tom Dunne is a legend.

Just can't bear his intense smugness and his inability not to laugh at his own jokes. As soon as it gets close to 9'OClock Newstalk loses a listener.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭boscoroxx

Joe Duffy - It's a pity there isn't a radio show we can call to sort that problem out.
    Shítebag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Andrew33 wrote: »
    And her side kick Darcy, pair of smug gits.
    boscoroxx wrote: »
    Joe Duffy - It's a pity there isn't a radio show we can call to sort that problem out.
    Shítebag.

banned - 3 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The most grevious talk radio voices/attitudes

Eamon Keane
    Orla Barry
    Oisin Langan
    Jerry O'Sullivan
    Mary Wilson
    Miriam O'Callaghan
    Marian Finucane
    David Norris

Locked in a lift with Oisin Langan & Jerry O'Sullivan, three men in one man out. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

never like phil cawley. always thought he was a rude arrogant person. hate when he fills in on the morning show for ian(love ian by the way).

colm + jim jim. were ok for the fist few weeks. now would just reck your head.

tony fenton. just depresses me, cant listen to his show.

fergal darcy on 1102-104. rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

irishh_bob wrote: »
    you must be confusing ruth scott with someone else , ruth scott isnt mid atlantic , her role is that of chirpy culchie chick

Could be wrong, but I don't think she's a culchie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Derryleigh

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Could be wrong, but I don't think she's a culchie ?

She's a Rossie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

I "dislike strongly" that Rick O'Shea's dispicable voice. Every time I hear him I think of that horrible man covered in grease who was your woman's boss in the take away in Human Traffic. Uggghhhhhhh..

Also Darcy for his holier than thou attitude. He thinks everybody who drives a car is the spawn of satan.
    It's your choice to cycle everywhere Darcy, don't shove it down my throat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Gerry Ryan and Ray D'arcy make me change the station. Both are equally annoying and full of themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Ray Darcy and Ray Foley.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

jim & niamh from the strawberry alarm clock and orla barry

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Tony Fenton. He's got the greatest voice for radio but he comes across as really fake sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Tom Fucin Dunne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

The Spin 103.8 breakfast presenters :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Rovers Chris

Your man that was on Fair City (Lorcan) He`s on in the middle of the night on 104.The Bosses obviously don`t listen to his show its Cringe Radio.

Tim Kelly on Today Fm is annoying, the poor newsreader and he`s always talking about Phil Cawley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Gerry Ryan or Ray Foley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 fitch34

Has to be Ray Foley!!

Hey Ray... HATE the show!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭OxfordComma

Gerry Ryan. I don't think I even need to explain that one.

Joe Duffy. I just can't listen to people whine for that long.

Mary Wilson. Her presenting skills are pretty poor to be honest, and I don't like the way she always interrupts people.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RastaRed

Darcy&Jenny Kelly, Ray Foley, Gerry Ryan, Niki Hayes & Ruth Scott do my head in:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Fishtits

irishh_bob wrote: »
    alison curtis of today fm is a clone of jenny houston of 2fm

Hardly,

Alison Curtis irritates me intensely. Jenny Houston on the other hand I could listen too all night. ;)

That Mark Noble fella....

AWFUL!!!!

Only kiddin Mark. You're FM104's top presenter in my books!!! :)

Awaits angry reply from MarkN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭BennyBlanko

Fago_25 wrote: »
    That Mark Noble fella....

AWFUL!!!!

Only kiddin Mark. You're FM104's top presenter in my books!!! :)

Awaits angry reply from MarkN

Ermmm, no seriously, he's shyte.
    This is/that was - a monkey can do that. But then it is Fm10bore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

Joe Duffy

Ermmm, no seriously, he's shyte.
    This is/that was - a monkey can do that. But then it is Fm10bore.

Whoa now, he's one of Dublin's better presenters... The odd time he'd make me laugh with some quip into a jingle....

There are FAR more worse then him...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Was into Gerry Ryan but am over him again... there is WAY too much operation transformation on his show at the moment... BORING..... If I wanted to know anything about it, I would watch the programme. Also it really bugs me the way you can hear him stir his tea/coffee and eat over the microphone. Every morning I hear him slurping/chewing.

Larry Gogan.... can't believe they have put him on a prime time slot again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭BennyBlanko

Fago_25 wrote: »
    Whoa now, he's one of Dublin's better presenters... The odd time he'd make me laugh with some quip into a jingle....

There are FAR more worse then him...

No, he's SHYTE - and that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Guys, please respect other peoples opinions. If ye cannot do this the thread will have to be locked

Advertisement