Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nascar 2010

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Allmendinger going to be sore after that, ****in hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Damn that was a finish.

Now to wait several days for NASCAR to decide who finished where...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 handfore

nascar experience
    TheChrisD wrote: »
    Flipping hell, that was some Big One towards the end of the Truck race :eek:

I thought for sure Kyle was going to spin out but he heldit its, just crazy what that kid can do with a race truck/car

Well, that whole Kyle Busch scenario was really retarded. They tell the drivers that this year to "Have at it, boys", and yet because KB gives the official the finger after being told he's being held a lap for speeding to beat the pace car off of pit road - and then gets held another two laps? And yet JJ got away with it at Martinsville earlier this season? Get real...

Have at it is one thing, they don't like swearing though.

Love the crowd reaction there. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gs39t

This has been entertaining so far :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

So Harvick, Hamlin, Johnson - who's going to win it?

So hard to call. Johnson loves the 1.5 mile ovals but still it's a bit of a gap to make up unless he can get pole as well. Going to be entertaining anyway! ^_^

On another note, was the last race shown on Open Access? I wasn't watching it but flicked on and off and didn't notice it being on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

amacachi wrote: »
    On another note, was the last race shown on Open Access? I wasn't watching it but flicked on and off and didn't notice it being on.

no it wasn't only caught the last 80 laps on justin tv myself

We're green!

Give it about 150 laps before the championship battle really drills down. They're still pretty much around their starting positions for the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

the quality of the feed on open access is so bad it looks looks like there building each frame with Lego bricks

Grim. wrote: »
    the quality of the feed on open access is so bad it looks looks like there building each frame with Lego bricks

It's terrible, this is good though: http://www.justin.tv/johnathangregorio

Yea, Johnathan on JTV always has a great quality stream.

Anyway I think I spoke too soon, give Denny's little spin earlier :pac:
    The last few laps will definitely be interesting :D

****ing ****tie Johnson's running away with this ****ing thing!!!

G'wan the JJ! :pac:

****!!!!!!

Someone I'm subscribed to on YouTube makes these "Crash Carnage" videos, as he's come out with his Top 10 crashes from this season. What do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 delicel

wrote:
    I couldn't find a better place to post this but I found a coupon for 20% of the nascar driving experience at the Dale jarret racing adventure, they have an email coupon if you give them an email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eldercaddy

Wow! That's an absolutely a good news! Thanks for posting it.:)

Advertisement