Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nascar 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

MONTY TO THE LEAD!!!

For all of three laps...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

TheChrisD wrote: »
    MONTY TO THE LEAD!!!

For all of three laps...

DERP.

Did I miss much?

No idea, haven't been paying attention to it.

Nice. :pac: 3 chasers to the back now, should be entertaining from here on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Great finish! Girlfriend was moaning (only watched last 20 laps) at me for watching it but then she got really excited when Stewart's fuel ran out :D

Karma. Not bad karma for Tony, but good karma for Clint dominating!

****ing slept through the start of this one, see Johnson is P1 so it's looking good. :pac:

Dammit, was emptying the dishwasher, come back to find Dinger demoted to the end of the lead lap :mad:

JJ in Victory Lane again... *sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,804 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

JJ in Victory Lane again... *sigh*

Not a JJ fan then? ;)

I'm very happy that Denny Hamlin is leading the chase at the moment and i'll hope he'll be champion this year. If he doesn't, I wouldn't mind if Kyle Busch did.

Just a headsup, only Saturday race of the chase (I think) tonight in Charlotte.

Well, regardless of when it is/was, too busy at Eirtakon this weekend to watch/have watched.

Damn, the Chase really is a pain on those outside having no chance despite a late show of force.

Well, regardless of when it is/was, too busy at Eirtakon this weekend to watch/have watched.

Damn, the Chase really is a pain on those outside having no chance despite a late show of force.

True that. Also I really think the qualification for the chase should be changed to promote going for wins earlier in the season, as in a win gets you into it rather than 10 bonus points if you do get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Has anyone been to the Daytona 500? My girlfriend wants to go to Harry Potter World in Florida but I have ideas for how to entertain myself too :D Had a look at the website, tickets seem pretty expensive - where is the best spot and is it worth it?

Missed the start, stupid sleeping all day made me miss Arsenal's best result of the season too, sigh. Anything of note happen yet?

Missed the start too, but reading this on the NASCAR site:
    "Slight contact with Jimmie Johnson has ruined a good start for Marcos Ambrose, who rolled off second at Martinsville and led 40 laps."

****er. Mother-****ing-****er.

Saw that bit, Ambrose put himself on the outside with a mistake, someone passed him and Johnson got inside, Ambrose tried to keep it tight and got burned.

Some amount of breaks, and I thought TNT were bad. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 handfore

Has anyone been to the Daytona 500? My girlfriend wants to go to Harry Potter World in Florida...

Hi,
    I'm new here and I do not have the answer to your question but heard from some my folks Daytona is a wonder. By the way Florida is an awesome place but never had the time to visit Harry Potter's World.

Flipping hell, that was some Big One towards the end of the Truck race :eek:

• Advertisement

Flipping hell, that was some Big One towards the end of the Truck race :eek:

Post a clip if ya can, only home. :( Can't wait for tomorrow, college work can **** off. ^_^

amacachi wrote: »
    Post a clip if ya can, only home. :( Can't wait for tomorrow, college work can **** off. ^_^

http://www.nascar.com/video/truck/2010/post_race/highlights/10/30/cwts_tal2_high_three.nascar/

Race starts in just over 30 minutes! With DST no longer in effect here, it's only 4 hours back now!

NASCAR are going to have to intervene with a caution soon, and cautions breed cautions. :P

Pity there no decent free live timing around, they seem to be showing as little info as possible on the ticker this weekend.

Yup, there's nothing really there for live timing other than the official site, which is a couple laps back as well: http://www.nascar.com/races/leaderboard/cup/race/

Really can't see the wisdom is letting Hamlin go a lap down.

Well there comes the first real caution of the day.

Wow, how has the Big One not happened twice already yet? :P

That was uncalled for. It was all on the apron. Seriously, BS call for a yellow.

• Advertisement

Looks to all be on the apron, aye. Such a pity to interrupt what was developing just for that. Should be a fun end but there was no need for it.

EDIT: Would love to see Hornish get a good finish.

Advertisement