Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jigglypuff used: O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Nice, I love just sitting beside the sea and listening to the waves, it's so peaceful.

Tis mighty stuff. Have you ever seen Akira?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yes I have the special edition DVD but I fell asleep halfway through it :o

It was 4am or something though when I was watching it.

Yes I have the special edition DVD but I fell asleep halfway through it :o

It was 4am or something though when I was watching it.

I watched it on the train home today and got some very strange looks from the people sitting around me :p

There's some really weird stuff near the end... still pretty good though. Watch it (properly)!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yeah I've been meaning to, preferably sometime when I'm not liable to fall asleep :P I still have to read the rest of Death Note and watch it too.

Yeah I've been meaning to, preferably sometime when I'm not liable to fall asleep :P I still have to read the rest of Death Note and watch it too.

I've never seen/read Death Note but my friend keeps telling me too. So much to watch, not enough hours in the week :p

Btw, been meaning to ask for awhile, is your username in reference to the FOB song or something else entirely...?

• Advertisement

I know, but do get around to it because although I'm not far into it, it's awesome so far!

Yeah it is :) I was a big fan of them when I joined

I know, but do get around to it because although I'm not far into it, it's awesome so far!

YUS! I figured it out all.by.myself.

*so proud*

:o

Woo! :D

Do you like them too?

Woo! :D

Do you like them too?

Yup. Haven't really listened to them much recently but I suddenly remembered 'atavan-halen' awhile ago and was like, AHA!* :D

*I swear I have other things to do with my life than cracking boards usernames >.<

Lol :P What does yours mean?

*I'm too lazy to look for an answer

• Advertisement

Lol :P What does yours mean?

*I'm too lazy to look for an answer

Poor effort ;) It's the name of a character from Sailor Moon - Hotaru Tomoe who is actually Sailor Saturn, the 'soldier of destruction'. I just love her. Apparently Hotaru is also Japanese for 'firefly'.

So yup, there ya go :D

Sorry :( It was too much of an effort to go to google :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'm disappointed, I thought you just loved Van Halen...
    Hahaha

Well I do like Van Halen but no, it's not where my UN came from :)

More people should be like me, it's a lot less confusing that way.
    But, it is a lot more cringe worthy when people ask what my name is...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pokemonsize2.jpg

Just wondering does anyone want to swap a copy of Leaf Green for Fire Red? I have 2 copies of Fire Red and I don't really need 2 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I'll swap you a dodgy copy of Emerald.... Or a GH Les Paul for the Wii.
    If you don't find a swapsie, I'd offer to buy it if only that didn't probably violate the charter.

Nah I'd prefer to just do a swap for LG.

I already have a legit and a "legit" copy of Emerald :P

This video was shared with me last week and I have decided to pass on it's wonderfulness:

It actually gets funnier everytime I watch it.

How are all the pokémaniacs out there doing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Oh hai!

Hotaru wrote: »
    How are all the pokémaniacs out there doing?

I'm good, yerself?
    Oh hai!

Hai thar!

I'm good, yerself?

Alrighty now. On mid-term from college, whoop whoop.

Should be studying but... I'm not. Shock bloody horror :rolleyes:

Shouldn't you be in school??

Woo!

Nah I was finished early today :D But now I have to go skirt shopping =/

Woo!

Nah I was finished early today :D But now I have to go skirt shopping =/

Happy days.

Skirt shopping...? Do continue...

Oh aye! :)

My Nanny thinks I'm awesome at picking out clothes for her so he asked me to buy her a skirt today. I swear it's not for me! *looks around*

Oh aye! :)

My Nanny thinks I'm awesome at picking out clothes for her so he asked me to buy her a skirt today. I swear it's not for me! *looks around*

Heh, I was kinda wondering :P May have been a case of mistaken gender again...

That's quite cute though - picking out clothes for your Nanny. Everyone say 'Awwwwwww' ;)

Again?! When did I do it bef.....oh.

*blushes*

Skirt shopping for your granny?
    That is quit possible the strangest thing I've ever heard on boards. :confused:

• Advertisement

It is :( But I got a nice green one :)

Advertisement