Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Trophy Leaderboard: V3

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smetes

Ha Nice One Mate :)
    You might aswell not sync your trophies too then when its time, BAM !!! Ranked #1 again putting john on 2nd or 3rd again.
    Its called an surprise attack lol
    Good luck tho mate, You have my Respect :)))

I will have a word with BEER also since hes on my Friends List, and maybe ur right recently all he is watching alot of Netflix lately lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smetes

R.I.P XxAgeOfxJohnXx
    He got removed from Trophy Leaderboards. Thats what ya get for cheating...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

where is the boards.ie link on playfire for members ? Do you use it ?

I found http://www.yourgamercards.net a lot more interesting, Im 601 in Ireland on the PSN

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mnmfan

Can anyone join these leaderboards or do you need to be a Boards.ie member for a certain amount of time?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

There were no restrictions other than general Boards rules of "Don't be a dick" :). However, the league was abandoned as Playfire don'e have leaderboards anymore.

• Advertisement

Playfire isn't the only site that can be used for this. I'm in a leaderboards on another forum and over there we use PSNprofiles.com. It's even better than Playfire.
    Here's link for the Leaderboards I'm in over at Neoseeker.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/30444/t1747525-neoseeker-platinum-trophy-leaderboards-chat-help-19/

As you can see from their first post there are many sites that can be used aside from Playfire.
    Shame this got abandoned. From the looks of it I would've been in first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Mnmfan wrote: »
    Playfire isn't the only site that can be used for this. I'm in a leaderboards on another forum and over there we use PSNprofiles.com. It's even better than Playfire.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/30444/t1747525-neoseeker-platinum-trophy-leaderboards-chat-help-19/

As you can see from their first post there are many sites that can be used aside from Playfire.

liverpo is level 41 in trophies and 2nd in Ireland maybe that wasn't updated though

We've tried manual leaderboards. They just are too damn time consuming. Playfire did the trick as it was all automatic. All we had to do is sign up and add everyone in the group as friends. I haven't found any out there that offer this functionality.

Leaderboard per country doesn't cut the mustard. We need Auto Leaderboard for our liccle group.

EDIT : Ok, missed this bit of your post. Gimme a few hours to research it [busy in work].

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

RangeR wrote: »
    We've tried manual leaderboards. They just are too damn time consuming. Playfire did the trick as it was all automatic. All we had to do is sign up and add everyone in the group as friends. I haven't found any out there that offer this functionality.

Leaderboard per country doesn't cut the mustard. We need Auto Leaderboard for our liccle group.

EDIT : Ok, missed this bit of your post. Gimme a few hours to research it [busy in work].

Yeah, right. :p

Had a look at http://www.yourgamercards.net/generators and they have a friend comparison, you have to sync your PSN and ygc accounts for this to work.

Ah, I forgot this is the Irish boards whereby laziness in a factor. :o

PSNProfiles is automatic too. You just need to post your Playercard and it's updated automatically everytime you sync your trophies.

• Advertisement

Ah, I forgot this is the Irish boards whereby laziness in a factor. :o

PSNProfiles is automatic too. You just need to post your Playercard and it's updated automatically everytime you sync your trophies.

I'm afraid that we are talking about two different technologies. We, here, are really only interested in leaderboards, not auto trophy cards.

Auto Trophy Cards are a dime a dozen. I've yet to find a custom group enabled Leaderboard. Everyone I've seen so far is by country only.

I'll check again in about 6 months when I'm less busy [cheeky F1ingers]

Ah, I forgot this is the Irish boards whereby laziness in a factor

I mean this in the best possible way... If it's just a matter of time, you do it then. You will find all of the included PSN ID's in this thread. You won't last more than a few weeks [two months max], though.

It's nothing to do with laziness. Most of us here are in fulltime jobs. It IS a matter of no available time.

I mean this in the best possible way... If it's just a matter of time, you do it then. You will find all of the included PSN ID's in this thread. You won't last more than a few weeks [two months max], though.

It's nothing to do with laziness. Most of us here are in fulltime jobs. It IS a matter of no available time.

I was in charge of the Leaderboards over at Neoseeker for over a year. I started it off and kept it updated and active. I'm married with 2 kids and have a full time job too. Just because I only joined this site a few days ago don't automatically assume I'm just some noob. I was moderator of the General PS3 forum at Neoseeker for over 3 years. I'm not new to this, just new to this site.

I was in charge of the Leaderboards over at Neoseeker for over a year. I started it off and kept it updated and active. I'm married with 2 kids and have a full time job too. Just because I only joined this site a few days ago don't automatically assume I'm just some noob. I was moderator of the General PS3 forum at Neoseeker for over 3 years. I'm not new to this, just new to this site.

Words don't impress me. But welcome to boards. It's a nice place to frequent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Old thread I know but had to drag it out, I finally got the Endwar plat trophy today, only took 5 and a half years lol

The war to end all wars,
    Armchair Napoleon

tomclancyendwar.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

tonydude wrote: »
    Old thread I know but had to drag it out, I finally got the Endwar plat trophy today, only took 5 and a half years lol

The war to end all wars,
    Armchair Napoleon

tomclancyendwar.png

Is that the one with the glitch that no one could plat it?
    What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

The very one, someone discovered how to do it, the trophy had a wrong description and can only be unlocked by winning 50 games in a row using the digital download copy. I got the digital copy from the ubi sale and used my 2 ps3's to get it lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

tonydude wrote: »
    The very one, someone discovered how to do it, the trophy had a wrong description and can only be unlocked by winning 50 games in a row using the digital download copy. I got the digital copy from the ubi sale and used my 2 ps3's to get it lol.

That must be Ultra-Ultra Rare on PSNProfiles!

Edit:

Here it is! 0.12%

Only 47 ever achievers too, Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

The Boards.ie group seems to be gone from Playfire...is it ?.

Advertisement