Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Trophy Leaderboard: V3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Seeing as there is a little activity at the moment.

I check to see if playfire have re-instated the leaderboard, maybe every 3 or 4 weeks. I don't bother posting here as I have no update to report since my previous update.

That is all. Open to alternative leaderboards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

I'm going to start collecting trophies now. I will be trying to Platinum all my games.

Right now, I have five trophies. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭liverpo

Desire. wrote: »
    I'm going to start collecting trophies now. I will be trying to Platinum all my games.

Right now, I have five trophies. :pac:

Good luck mate, first Plat is the best, what games are you playing atm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

liverpo wrote: »
    Good luck mate, first Plat is the best, what games are you playing atm?

Cheers! I'm playing FIFA 11 and Black Ops.

I know this is very childish but I just regained #1 Plat count in Ireland - BEER4REVANGE is still miles ahead on overall trophies with 7430 & level 32 with 117Plats.
    I'm level 30, close to 6000 and have 118Plats - very childish but funny.

• Advertisement

I know this is very childish but I just regained #1 Plat count in Ireland - BEER4REVANGE is still miles ahead on overall trophies with 7430 & level 32 with 117Plats.
    I'm level 30, close to 6000 and have 118Plats - very childish but funny.

Childish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

I bet your talking about your kung fu panda plat, saw you playing it last night , Good man lad but a player like revenge will pop plats in no time so you'll be busy to stay ahead of him. Ive a couple games with only one trophy to get for the plats, saving them for a massive plat unlock day. ( cant believe i said that , O well :D )

tonydude wrote: »
    I bet your talking about your kung fu panda plat, saw you playing it last night , Good man lad but a player like revenge will pop plats in no time so you'll be busy to stay ahead of him. Ive a couple games with only one trophy to get for the plats, saving them for a massive plat unlock day. ( cant believe i said that , O well :D )
    I know mate, he's very good. Have been chatting with him on psn - a genuine guy so happy he's #1 in the country, plus he has some very nice Plats.

Mate that was class about a massive Plat unlock day...great laugh over that!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smetes

Congrats Liverpo, keep up the good work.
    Looks like you might become #1 in Ireland soon :)
    I just wish that this thread was more active, not many Irish troophy hunters are registered here :(

Smetes wrote: »
    Congrats Liverpo, keep up the good work.
    Looks like you might become #1 in Ireland soon :)
    I just wish that this thread was more active, not many Irish troophy hunters are registered here :(
    Thanks mate much appreciated.
    I'm not going for #1 account in the country - BEER4REVANGE is more than welcome to that position. I just want to keep the #1 Plat count.

Yeah it is a shame this thread isn't more active, I chat with US & UK dudes all the time but very few Irish:(.

• Advertisement

Thanks mate much appreciated.
    I'm not going for #1 account in the country - BEER4REVANGE is more than welcome to that position. I just want to keep the #1 Plat count.

Yeah it is a shame this thread isn't more active, I chat with US & UK dudes all the time but very few Irish:(.

Are there any other leaderboards out there that we could use for boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭theShawzer

Is it safe to enter your psn details into that site ? seems unsecure. Dont want my account stolen.

theShawzer wrote: »

Interesting. However, I should have been more specific.

Is there a leaderboard system out there where we can setup a boards group and ONLY monitor OUR stats. Like we used to have, Therefore bring back a little more activity to out Trophy Thread.

I must say, I stopped trophy hunting a good while ago. But that was mainly because 90% of my gaming time is taken up with Mushroom Wars. Damn addictive game.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭theShawzer

Is it safe to enter your psn details into that site ? seems unsecure. Dont want my account stolen.

As far as I know it is pretty safe. It was one of the biggest trophy sites out there until recently when their codie left and it's been pretty bad in the last few weeks tbh. I've been on it for ages and have no problems signed up to it and most of my friends are on there too. I'm not sure if it ask for your psn password, I think it might just be your id so it can track your stats

But in the end it's completely up to you

Im currently playing Mass Effect 2, and not only am i loving the game but the trophy images are very well done. In all the trophies that are available is there any you have or want mainly beacause of the title and trophy image.

Hope to unlock this trophy on Mass Effect 2
    N7 Elite
    MassEffect2.png

Another one which has yet to be unlocked worldwide is Endwars Platinum ( stuck on 98% :mad: )

The war to end all wars,
    Armchair Napoleon

tomclancyendwar.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I really like the MAG plat. trophy.

7a15cb0e1b9f9b4deb3a9e9.png

LOl thats the MAG plat lol looks great :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Another one which has yet to be unlocked worldwide is Endwars Platinum ( stuck on 98% :mad: )

How do you know it hasn't been unlocked worldwide?

Are there others?

F1ngers wrote: »
    How do you know it hasn't been unlocked worldwide?

Are there others?

The developers stopped supporting it and theres a glitch on one of the most stupid trophies ever , so its stopped everyone from platting it. The online community were raging over it, its glitched on the Xbox also . Theres only a handful with 98% and as far as i know i was first to get there so i would have been the first in the world to get one of the hardest plats on the ps3. Annoying lol

Like the dead Rising , Brutal legend plats too
    DeadRising2.png

brutallegend.png

• Advertisement

Wouldn't be too sure about that mate.
    Did you look at games offered:
    Uncharted : Drakes Fortune 1 - he'd use Savefile hack for this.
    Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves - he'd use Savefile hack for this.
    Terminator Salvation - very easy
    Modern Warfare 2 - he'd use Savefile hack for this.

Detuned (All Trophies) - lol

I Can Also Offer 50 random trophys to your account for - lovely 50 random trophies, just what any aspiring gamer wants!

Wouldn't be too sure about that mate.
    Did you look at games offered:
    Uncharted : Drakes Fortune 1 - he'd use Savefile hack for this.
    Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves - he'd use Savefile hack for this.
    Terminator Salvation - very easy
    Modern Warfare 2 - he'd use Savefile hack for this.

Detuned (All Trophies) - lol

I Can Also Offer 50 random trophys to your account for - lovely 50 random trophies, just what any aspiring gamer wants!

lol true, but people will purchase i bet

Ahhh finally got around to unlocking a couple plats last night, 12 in fact:

1) Crysis 2
    2) Medal of Honor
    3) Darksiders
    4) Assassin's Creed 2
    5) Dungeon Siege 3
    6) Dead Nation
    7) God of War 3
    8) Dead Space Extraction
    9) Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    10)Mass Effect 2
    11)Resistance 2
    12)Red Dead Redemption

Can finally clear up some space on my hdd now. :D

Ahhh finally got around to unlocking a couple plats last night, 12 in fact:

Can finally clear up some space on my hdd now. :D
    Woah mate that's class, you've said it a few times about finishing off certain games...to see the list like that is very cool.
    Out of curiousity did you plan them around the 6month Crysis2 trophy?

Has anyone on this board got BEER4REVANGE as a PSN friend?
    He was #1 in Ireland but it appears he hasn't sync'd his account since October, anyone know if he's doing one of those 6month sync everything at once?

Current leaderboard: http://www.yourgamercards.net/leaderboard/1/ country select is on the right hand side...not sure how long #3 will be there!

Woah mate that's class, you've said it a few times about finishing off certain games...to see the list like that is very cool.
    Out of curiousity did you plan them around the 6month Crysis2 trophy?

[URL="http://"][/URL]

I had it in mind alright but it didnt really work out that way , that trophy is somway glitched , it took me 9 months to unlock it.

Looks like there's new trophy member in town, Who is that XxAgeOfxJohnXx guy?
    He is so Amazing like.... I mean just look at his profile, it smells of Multiple People ( paying people to do trophies on your account ) oh and WOW !!! just look at those Legit platinums. He did Sacred 2 Fallen Angel in like 5 mins.... that is some crazy **** right there but seriously Respect to such a skilled Trophy Hunter.

Something tells me that this Amazing Trophy Hunter is using Exploder ( A new way of cheating to get trophies ) I won't be surprised if I see Gran Turismo 5, Mortal Kombat, Lost Planet 2, Super Street Fighter 4, next on his profile.... afterall these games were cracked using the Exploder method.

This dude is without a doubt, a True Icon :)

Looks like there's new trophy member in town, Who is that XxAgeOfxJohnXx guy?
    That guy is going to be our #1 soon, so we should all show some respect and announce with me...The King is Dead...Long Live The King!

Hehe...he's on my friends list, his message in the comment bar above the psn name recently read "buying Plats 4 Paypal"

That guy is going to be our #1 soon, so we should all show some respect and announce with me...The King is Dead...Long Live The King!

Hehe...he's on my friends list, his message in the comment bar above the psn name recently read "buying Plats 4 Paypal"

Yeh He is So Amazing like lol
    I just wish that feckin BEER would hurry up and Sync his trophies already......and show that guy that cheats can be beaten lol

Liverpo you might wanna try defending your #1 spot because soon like you said He will Ranked #1 in Ireland and we don't really want that to happen.

Hail to our New Cheating ass Lame Noob King :))

• Advertisement

Yeh He is So Amazing like lol
    I just wish that feckin BEER would hurry up and Sync his trophies already......and show that guy that cheats can be beaten lol
    BEER has been sync'ing, he's not doing that wait for a year thing again after what happened to PSN back in May.

I'm currently concentrating on finishing as many of own games as possible, looking to get my overall % to 95% currently at 89.5% so now is the perfect time for xageJohn to buy a few more hacked Plats and take #1

Advertisement