Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notes etc. - Do not post copyright material

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bubblemonkey

Religious belief and practice

In 1974, 91% of irish people attended mass, in 2002 this number declined
    to 48%, these statistics show the decline of religious practice in Ireland. There are many reasons for this decline, Ireland has become more affluent and therefore there are many distractions for example shops being open on Sundays, people would rather go shopping than attend mass. Other reasons include, people work on Sundays and have less time for mass, the clergy don’t have the power they used to, the exposure of Ireland to other cultures and religions(examples are the first broadcast of rte in 1961 and people holidaying abroad more).
    Religious belief has also declined, in the European values study there
    was a 1% decline in belief in god from 1981 to 1999 there was also a 6% drop in life after death and a 3% drop in belief in heaven. These numbers are not huge but the decline is still there. The recent news headlines of abuse within the clergy may have contributed to this and also the exposure to new religions
    There are some religious practices that were common in Ireland but
    Have almost been forgotten and are rarely practiced, such as benediction, stations mass, rosary, and stations of the cross. Benediction is a ceremony in which the body of christ is put into a monstrous, it usually happens during October or may and is a celebration of the blessed sacrament.
    The rosary is said in some homes every night and is highly associated
    With lent. For every decade of the rosary 10 hail marys are said along with an our father and a glory be.. There are 4 sets of mysteries, the joyful mysteries, the sorrowful mysteries, the luminus mysteries and the glorious mysteries.
    The stations mass was very popular in rural Ireland, it was a mass in
    Which the local people would take in turns to host in their houses. It was a big deal for families and the house would be cleaned from top to bottom, walls would be painted, broken fixtures would be mended, meals would be cooked for the guests and the guests would wear their best clothes. The priest said mass and afterwards he would sleep and then the celebrations would begin.
    The stations of the cross is where you follow the events of jesus’ death
    and for each one say a hail mary an our father and a glory be… . For each station there is a picture of the event happening from the time jesus was condemned to his death, there are a total of 14 stations.
    Most of these religious practices are either rarely done or not done at all
    This is an indication of the drop in religious practice in Ireland, which shows that less people spend time doing things associated to god.

Transport in plants

Water transport in plants

The flow of water from the roots to the leaves of a plant is called the transpiration system. Water is lost through tiny pores in the leaf called stomata. As water is lost through the leaves more is sucked up through the xylem vessels from the roots to replace it
    Factors that affect transpiration
    Sunlight - bright sunlight causes stomata to open wider which allows more water to evaporate
    Wind - a gentle breeze increases transpiration as it blows away the water vapour away allowing water vapour to follow from the leaf
    Humidity - low humidity increases transpiration because the air outside the leaf is not already full of water vapour
    Soil water - high amounts of soil water will mean more water will be transpired

Food transport in plants

Food is transported from the leaf to the rest of the plant in the phloem vessels

Sensitivity in plants

Phototropism

Phototropism is the growth of a plant in response to light, the stem grows towards the light to allow more photosynthesis to take place.

Geotropism

Geotropism is the growth of a plant’s roots in response to gravity. This causes the roots to grow down in the soil for anchorage water and minerals.

Speed velocity & acceleration

Speed

Speed is the distance an object travels per unit time.
    distance (m)
    Speed= time (s)

Velocity

Velocity is speed in a given direction

Acceleration

Acceleration is the change in velocity per second
    Change in velocity (m/s)
    Acceleration= time taken (s)

When the velocity is decreasing it is called deceleration

Graphs

Graphs can be used to measure acceleration, a straight line graph shows that the acceleration is constant.

Weight

The weight of an object is the force of gravity acting on it. Weight is mesured
    in newtons. Weight= mass (kg) x 10n/kg (earths gravity)
    The earth has a gravitational pull of 10n/kg
    The moon has a gravitational pull of 1.67 n/kg
    A mountain has a gravitational pull of approx. 9 n/kg
    Outer space has a gravitational pull of 0 n/kg. in other words an object in space would be weightless.
    mass weight
    Measured in kilograms Measured in newtons
    Fixed never changes Varies, depending on where you are
    Is a fixed property of all things Is a force or pull on something

Force work and power

Force

A force is anything that causes an object to move, it is measured in newtons(N)
    Examples of forces- push, pull, weight, friction, electric & magnetic.
    To measure a force a spring balance is used.
    For every force there is an opposite and equal force.
    Hookes law
    Hookes law states that the extension of a spring is said to be in direct proportion to the size of the force applied to it.

Friction

Friction is the force which prevents easy movement between two objects in contact. Examples of friction are sandpaper, car tyres and rough soled tyres. To reduce friction we use a lubricant e.g. oil or grease.

Work

Work is when a force moves an object. The amount of work done depends on 2 things 1- force applied 2- distance an object is moved.
    Work= force(n) x distance(m)
    Work is measured in joules.

Power

Power is the rate at which work is done. Power is measured in watts(w).
    work done (j)
    Power= time taken (s)

Food and drink
    Hambre y sed

Tengo hambre - I’m hungry
    Tengo sed - I’m thirsty
    Quierres comer/tomer algo?- would you like anything to eat/drink?
    Quierro comer/tomer algo- I would like something to eat/drink
    Que quierres comer/tomer?- what would you like to eat/drink

Vamos- lets go
    Está lleno/llena- its full
    Esta cerrado/cerreda- its closed
    Mala suerte- bad luck
    Entonces- in that case

Pizzería pizza parlour
    Hamburguesería hamburger joint
    Heladaría- ice-cream parlour
    Cafetería- cafe
    Restaurante restaurant

Food drink
    Bocadillo- sandwich limonada- lemonade
    Hamburguesa- burger coca cola- coke
    Helado- ice cream agua- water
    Pizza - pizza café: solo - normal
    Tortilla- omelette con leche - with milk
    Patatas fritas- chips/crisps leche- milk
    Ensalada -salad batido- milkshake
    Queso- cheese naranjada- orange juice
    Jamon- ham
    Chocolate- chocolate
    Fresa- strawberry
    Vainilla- vanilla

Oiga camarero
    Oiga- excuse me
    Qué van a tomar?- what are you going to have
    para mí- for me
    Algo más?- anything else?
    Y para beber?- and to drink ?
    Desputés- afterwards
    Nada más- nothing else
    Para usted?- what are you having (polite)
    No hay- we don’t have
    Ya no hay- there is none left
    Qué rico- delicious
    Qué aproveche- enjoy your meal

La cuenta
    La cuenta- the bill
    Tome usted- here you are
    En total- in total
    Más- plus
    El dinero- money
    El cambio- change

Los numeros
    Cero-0 noventa-90
    Diez-10 cien-100
    Veinte-20 ciento diez-110
    Veinticinco-25 doscientas-200
    Treinta-30 trescientas-300
    Treinta y cinco-35 cuatrocientas-400
    Cuarenta-40 quinientas-500
    Cincuanta-50 seiscientas-700
    Sesenta-60 ochocientas-800
    Setenta-70 novecientas-900
    Ochenta-80 mil- 1,000

Que te pasa
    Que te pasa?- whats the matter me duele____- my____ hurts
    Me siento mal- I don’t feel well me voy a casa- I’m going home
    Qué te duele- what hurts? Lo siento- im sorry
    Te duele____?- does your __ hurt?

The body
    El brazo- the arms la mano-the hand
    La cabeza- the head la espalda- the back
    Las muelas- the teeth la pierna- the leg
    La garganta- the throat el pie- the foot
    El estomago- the stomach la pelo- the hair

Comes
    El desayuno- breakfast la merienda- afternoon snack
    La comida- lunch la cena- dinner

Fruta
    Plátano- banana pera- pear
    Naranja- orange melocotón- peach
    Límon- lemon uvas- grapes
    Pina- pineapple melón- melon

Food that came from south america
    Potatoes
    Chocolate
    Avocado
    Wine
    Turkey
    Tomatoes

La moda
    Clothes
    La camisa- shirt la camiseta- t-shirt
    La chaqueta- jacket la falda- skirt
    El chaleco- waistcoat el jersey- jumper
    El gorro- a cap las botas- boots
    Las medias- tights el vestido- a dress
    Los pantalones-trousers los vaqueros- jeans
    Los zapatos- shoes los pantelones cortos- shorts

Qué me pongo
    Qué me pongo?- what will I wear
    Ponte….- wear…..
    Me está bien ….- do I look good in ……
    Me pongo…- I’m wearing…
    La talla- size
    Cuanto cuesta…- how much is …

Gramática
    Este- this (masculine singular) ese- that (masculine singular)
    Estos - this (masculine plural) esos- that (masculine plural)
    Esta - this (feminine singular) esa- that (feminine singular)
    Estas - this (feminine plural) esas- that feminine plural)

La talla
    Qué talla tienes- what dress size are you
    Qué numero usas- what shoe size are you

En la verbana
    Quieres bailar?- would you like to dance
    Qué … eres - how … you are
    Eres muy… - you are very…
    Qué … más bonitas tienes- what lovely … you have

Bailamos
    Bailamos- lets dance derecho- right pon- put
    Te enseno- I’ll show you átras- backwards enfrente- in front
    Levanta- lift izquierdo- left al lado de- next to
    Empieza- begin otra- other otra vez- again
    Juntos- together cruza- cross el suelo- floor
    Mueve- move delante- forward eso es- that’s it

Style
    Point of View
    The most outstanding aspect of To Kill a Mockingbird's construction lies in its distinctive narrative point of view. Scout Finch, who narrates in the first person ("I"), is nearly six years old when the novel opens. The story, however, is recalled by the adult Scout; this allows her first-person narrative to contain adult language and adult insights yet still maintain the innocent outlook of a child. The adult perspective also adds a measure of hindsight to the tale, allowing for a deeper examination of events. The narrative proceeds in a straightforward and linear fashion, only jumping in time when relating past events as background to some present occurrence. Scout's account is broken into two parts: the two years before the trial, and the summer of the trial and the autumn that follows. Some critics have proposed that Part II itself should have been broken into two parts, the trial and the Halloween pageant; William T. Going suggests that this arrangement would keep the latter section from "seeming altogether an anticlimax to the trial of Tom."
    Setting
    The setting of To Kill a Mockingbird is another big factor in the story, for the action never leaves the town of Maycomb, Alabama. Maycomb is described variously as "an old town," "an ancient town," and "a tired old town," suggesting a conservative place that is steeped in tradition and convention. Scout's description of the local courthouse reinforces this impression. The building combines large Greek-style pillars — the only remnants from the original building that burned years ago — with the early Victorian design of its replacement. The result is an architectural oddity that indicates "a people determined to preserve every physical scrap of the past." The time of the novel is also significant, for the years 1933 to 1935 were in the midst of the Great Depression. These economic hard times affected the entire town, for if farmers and other laborers made barely enough money to survive, they had no extra money with which they could pay professionals like doctors and lawyers. When Atticus renders a legal service for Walter Cunningham Sr., a farmer whose property rights are in question because of an entailment, he is repaid with goods such as firewood and nuts instead of cash. This history between the two men influences events during the novel; when a lynch mob appears at the local jail, Scout recognizes Cunningham as her father's former client. The conversation she strikes up with him recalls him to his senses, and he sheepishly leads the mob away.
    Symbolism
    As the title of the novel implies, the mockingbird serves as an important symbol throughout the narrative. When the children receive guns for Christmas, Atticus tells them it's all right to shoot at blue jays, but "it's a sin to kill a mockingbird." As Miss Maudie Atkinson explains, it would be thoughtlessly cruel to kill innocent creatures that "don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy." The mockingbirds are silent as Atticus takes to the street to shoot the rabid dog, and Scout describes a similar silence in the courtroom just prior to the jury pronouncing Tom Robinson guilty. The innocent but suffering mockingbird is recalled in an editorial B. B. Underwood writes about Robinson's death, and again when Scout tells her father that revealing Boo Radley's role in Bob Ewell's death would be "like shootin' a mockingbird." Another powerful symbol is contained in the snowman Scout and Jem build after Maycomb's rare snowfall. Because there is very little snow, Jem makes the base of the figure from mud; they then change their "morphodite" from black to white with a coating of snow. When Miss Maudie's house catches fire that night, the snow melts and the figure becomes black once again. Its transformation suggests that skin color is a limited distinction that reveals little about an individual's true worth.
    Humor
    One element of the novel's construction that shouldn't be overlooked is Lee's use of humor. The serious issues the novel grapples with are lightened by episodes that use irony and slapstick humor, among other techniques. Just prior to Bob Ewell's attack on the children, for instance, is a scene where Scout misses her cue during the Halloween pageant, only to make her entrance as a ham during Mrs. Merriweather's sober grand finale. Scout's matter-of-fact, childish recollections also provide entertainment; she recalls that when Dill ignored her, his "fiancee," in favor of Jem, "I beat him up twice but it did no good." Other characters are full of wit as well, Miss Maudie Atkinson in particular. When exasperated by Stephanie Crawford's tales of Boo Radley peeking in her windows at night, she replies, "What did you do, Stephanie, move over in the bed and make room for him?" Including such humorous portrayals of human faults enlivens a serious plot, adds depth to the characterizations, and creates a sense of familiarity and universality, all factors that have contributed to the success and popularity of the work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

does anyone have any spanish notes? there dosnt seem to ba any on here, the only language (apart from irish) seems to be french, am i the only person out there who does spanish?? :O lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

There is Spanish notes posted two posts before yours !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

It's not that easy to find the notes you're looking for, to be honest. While I like the idea of having a separate thread for each subject, that would clutter the forum, and would probably require a sub-forum.

What do you guys think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭TehFionnster

Sub Forum for notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Azuraiii

Saved and Bookmarked.
    THANK YOU.! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

M&S* wrote: »
    The longest thing I think I have ever type, all my irish notes some stuff my be a bit of a joke to some of ye but it's the best I could put together
    Irish phrases/Words for - letters, stories etc...
    Le breis - More than
    Is beag áit - Tis few places
    Thar an ngealach le gliondar - Over the moon with happiness
    Den chéad uair - For the first time
    Ní mó ná sásta - Not happy
    An chéad rud - The first thing
    Thug mé faoi deara - I noticed
    Ba bheag nar - Nearly
    Ní raibh oiread is - These wasn't as mush as
    Toisc/Mar- Because
    Ní raibh aon dara rogha agam - I had no other choice
    Taibhsíodh di - Seemed to her
    Le hiontas - In wonder
    Lig sé osna fháda - He let out a long sigh
    Gan tracht - Not to mention
    Lamh in uachtar - upper hand
    Ní fhéadfadh sé - He wouldn't be able
    De bhreis ar - As a result
    Scaití/Uaireanta - Sometimes
    Seafóideacha - Ridiculous
    Snag anála - Deep breath
    Aniar aduaidh - Very fast
    Diadh ar ndiadh - Bit by bit
    Gclaochlú suntasach - Remarkable change
    Cúraimí an tí - Responsibility of the house
    Ar bhealach - In a way
    Mar sin de - Because of this
    Gan smaoineamh - Without thinking
    Ba leor - Enough
    Tháinig mé uirthí - I came upon
    Bealach amháin no bealach - One way or another
    Marófar mé - I will be killed
    Gan choinne - Without warning
    Ná hábair é - Don't mention it
    Ar tí - About to
    Den chuid is mó de - Most of the time
    Gach uile chearn den tír - Every corner of the country
    Anonn is anall - Backwards and forwards
    Drogall - Reluctant
    San ám céanna - At the same time
    Géarghá - Real need
    Cogar - Listen
    Leag sé siúl ar - He layed his eyes on
    Loinnir ina shúile - Glistening in his eyes
    Ar mhullach snoic - At the top of the mountain
    Snámh in aghaidh easa - Swimming against the tide
    Loit/Mhill - Destroy
    Coiméad/Cosaint/Saoradh - Protect
    Mionlach - Minority
    Formhór - Majority
    Amhail is - Like as if
    Bhí sé tagtha - He had come
    Draíochta - Mystifying
    Bhí socraithe acu - They decided
    Torann na mbos - noise of the applause
    Pé náire - Whatever shame
    Ceannaireacht - Leadership
    Is mó a bhraitheann - It depends
    Go huile is go iomlán - Totally believing
    Smacht a fháil orthu - Control over them
    i bpreabadh na súil - In the blink of an eye
    In ionad - Instead of
    Ag dul iméid - Increasing
    Tháinig loinnir ina shúile - His eyes lit up
    Thank you will be helpful as I got moved up from pass and could impress the teacher! :cool:

• Advertisement

I will be posting pretty much all my revision notes here from Christmas on, when I'll have my own laptop.

Cuir

Chuirfinn
    Chuirfeá
    Chuirfeadh sé/sí
    Chuirfimís
    Chuirfeadh sibh
    Chuirfidís
    Cuirfí

Cad é sin?

Saor Briathar.

Is é cósúil le "would be put"

mar shampla,

Cuirfí an cupán ar an mbord
    = the cup would be put on the table.

The Módh Coniollach

Saor Briathar.

Is é cósúil le "would be put"

mar shampla,

Cuirfí an cupán ar an mbord
    = the cup would be put on the table.

Do we need to know that? We've never done 'cuirfí' or similar for any verbs. And I have an unreal teacher.

Well, Its damn handy and we'll say "Déanfaí an oibre" shows a higher standard than say, "bheadh an obair déanta"

Plus, I find it easier to use than having to look up the verb you want. :D

Also, Have you done declensions?

Well, Its damn handy and we'll say "Déanfaí an oibre" shows a higher standard than say, "bheadh an obair déanta"

Plus, I find it easier to use than having to look up the verb you want. :D

Also, Have you done declensions?

Declensions? What are they? :rolleyes:

Brilliant, Haha, My teacher goes on about them the whole time and never does them so I don't have a clue :rolleyes:

Notaí Gaeilge Píosa a dó

Saor Briathar

Aimsir Chaite

An chéad réimniú

Briathra leathan: Briathra Caola:

-adh -eadh

An Dara Réimniú

-aíodh -íodh

Aimsir Láithreach

An chéad Réimniú

-tar -tear

An dara Réimniú

-aítear -ítear

================================

Samplach Amháin:

Cuir:

Cuiradh x =x was put
    Cuirtear x =x is put

Ceannaigh:

Ceannáiodh x = x was bought
    Ceannaítear x = x is bought

Ná Usáid seimhú ná Urú sa Saor Briathar.
    ===========================================
    Tá Aimsir Fháistineach agus Modh Cíonniollach ag teacht go luath :D

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭whistlin_boy

Notaí Gaeilge Píosa a dó

Saor Briathar

Aimsir Chaite

An chéad réimniú

-adh -eadh

An Dara Réimniú

-aíodh -íodh

Aimsir Láithreach

An chéad Réimniú

-tar -tear

An dara Réimniú

-aítear -ítear

================================

Samplach Amháin:

Cuir:

Cuiradh x =x was put
    Cuirtear x =x is put

Ceannaigh:

Ceannáiodh x = x was bought
    Ceannaítear x = x is bought

Ná Usáid seimhú ná Urú sa Saor Briathar.
    ===========================================
    Tá Aimsir Fháistineach agus Modh Cíonniollach ag teacht go luath :D

This detail is mainly for use if you are looking for the top A grade at higher level junior cert level........it's very impressive though if you casn throw it into your writhing........an essay phrase you could use it for could cuirtear é ar shíntean agus tógadh é go dtí an t-ospideíl (spl?)

• Advertisement

Anyone got any sample answers for a theme question for To Kill a Mockingbird, preferably an A-standard answer?

Edit: Nevermind, I have a good one, I think. I wouldn't mind a 'favourite scene' answer though on the court scene.

hey guys,
    anyone want help with anything in particular? :)
    tbh i find the best type of revision for me is typing out notes for my friends etc. lol
    so if anyone wants help with anything specific just let me know :)
    my most concise subjects are homeec, spanish, science, maths, history, english (ive done to kill a mockingbird and romeo and juliet) and geography
    dont be afraid to ask :):D

Anyone wants Irish grammar notes, I'm yer man :P
    Also, If ya want sample answers on :
    Prós
    An t-Ádh
    An Gadaí

Filíocht
    Anseo i lar an ghleanna
    Fear Lasta Lampaí

:pac:

anyone got any irish notes on:
    prose:
    David lang ar iarradh

poetry:
    reitoig mharfach
    teilifis
    fear leasta lampai

??
    also, for the poetry, is 3 enough, my teacher seems to think so lol

Indiego wrote: »
    anyone got any irish notes on:
    prose:
    David lang ar iarradh

poetry:
    reitoig mharfach
    teilifis
    fear leasta lampai

??
    also, for the poetry, is 3 enough, my teacher seems to think so lol

Honestly, I don't think so. I'll post up a sample answer for Subh Milis for you over Christmas. Learn that and you should be fine. You would probably be grand with that alone. It's just so simple and covers a lot.

You should be grand as Fear Leasta Lampai covers a lot of themes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I only had one poem and I was fine just make sure what you learn covers a lot of themes

You should be grand as Fear Leasta Lampai covers a lot of themes

I'd say listen to this tbh. I haven't done any of those poems, so I wouldn't know what they cover. Would do no harm to learn a 4th though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭niaroh1x96

M&S* wrote: »
    The longest thing I think I have ever type, all my irish notes some stuff my be a bit of a joke to some of ye but it's the best I could put together
    Irish phrases/Words for - letters, stories etc...

Le breis - More than
    Is beag áit - Tis few places
    Thar an ngealach le gliondar - Over the moon with happiness
    Den chéad uair - For the first time
    Ní mó ná sásta - Not happy
    An chéad rud - The first thing
    Thug mé faoi deara - I noticed
    Ba bheag nar - Nearly
    Ní raibh oiread is - These wasn't as mush as
    Toisc/Mar- Because
    Ní raibh aon dara rogha agam - I had no other choice
    Taibhsíodh di - Seemed to her
    Le hiontas - In wonder
    Lig sé osna fháda - He let out a long sigh
    Gan tracht - Not to mention
    Lamh in uachtar - upper hand
    Ní fhéadfadh sé - He wouldn't be able
    De bhreis ar - As a result
    Scaití/Uaireanta - Sometimes
    Seafóideacha - Ridiculous
    Snag anála - Deep breath
    Aniar aduaidh - Very fast
    Diadh ar ndiadh - Bit by bit
    Gclaochlú suntasach - Remarkable change
    Cúraimí an tí - Responsibility of the house
    Ar bhealach - In a way
    Mar sin de - Because of this
    Gan smaoineamh - Without thinking
    Ba leor - Enough
    Tháinig mé uirthí - I came upon
    Bealach amháin no bealach - One way or another
    Marófar mé - I will be killed
    Gan choinne - Without warning
    Ná hábair é - Don't mention it
    Ar tí - About to
    Den chuid is mó de - Most of the time
    Gach uile chearn den tír - Every corner of the country
    Anonn is anall - Backwards and forwards
    Drogall - Reluctant
    San ám céanna - At the same time
    Géarghá - Real need
    Cogar - Listen
    Leag sé siúl ar - He layed his eyes on
    Loinnir ina shúile - Glistening in his eyes
    Ar mhullach snoic - At the top of the mountain
    Snámh in aghaidh easa - Swimming against the tide
    Loit/Mhill - Destroy
    Coiméad/Cosaint/Saoradh - Protect
    Mionlach - Minority
    Formhór - Majority
    Amhail is - Like as if
    Bhí sé tagtha - He had come
    Draíochta - Mystifying
    Bhí socraithe acu - They decided
    Torann na mbos - noise of the applause
    Pé náire - Whatever shame
    Ceannaireacht - Leadership
    Is mó a bhraitheann - It depends
    Go huile is go iomlán - Totally believing
    Smacht a fháil orthu - Control over them
    i bpreabadh na súil - In the blink of an eye
    In ionad - Instead of
    Ag dul iméid - Increasing
    Tháinig loinnir ina shúile - His eyes lit up

brilliant!:D, Thank you! Any more Irish grammar would be greatly appreciated!;) ...I have good notes on Geog, English (Roll of Thunder) , Maths, Science, C.S.P.E., French, Technology if any1 would like them :pac:

• Advertisement

niaroh1x96 wrote: »
    brilliant!:D, Thank you! Any more Irish grammar would be greatly appreciated!;) ...I have good notes on Geog, English (Roll of Thunder) , Maths, Science, C.S.P.E., French, Technology if any1 would like them :pac:

I wouldn't mind some notes on Current Electricity, Electronics, and Electricity in the Home. There's no rush or anything, and it's grand if you can't.

Advertisement