Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The *new* Trading Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Dratinis for sale!
    They're on Diamond and need to be moved to SS for trading so if you want one this evening let me know before 4:30pm.... Having said that they're nothing special - moves are Leer; Thunder Wave; Dragon Rage; Slam
    Frehley - M - Hardy
    Gabriles - M - Hasty
    Peabot - M - Gentle
    Foyle - M - Jolly
    Kaylee - F - Gentle
    Zalor - M - Careful
    Santo - M - Serious
    Reitsch - M - Serious
    Digby - M - Serious
    Tora - F - Quirky
    Fernando - M - Quirky
    Beezus - F - Adamant
    Didi - F - Modest
    Fezzick - M - Sassy
    Buffon - M - Hardy
    Inies - F - Naive
    Ramona - F - Hardy
    Casillas - M - Bashful

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

Hey everyone. I got a level1 Manaphy from someone on the GTS last night for a level 20 Natu. Now I've heard that Manaphys are rare. And I'm totally against hacked 'mon.
    Is someone here able to do a little background check if I temporarily swapped it to them to check if it's legit? I know it's possible it could be a well-disguised but it's worth a check. :pac:
    Thanks! :)

If it's not legit I can get you a Manaphy egg from my copy of Ranger, given a bit of notice...

Well, here's my Manaphy's summary.

Naive Nature
    Mar. 25th, 2010
    Link Trade
    Egg Obtained
    Mar. 25th, 2010
    Faraway Place
    Egg apparently hatched.
    Fateful Encounter.
    Good Perseverance.

HP 13/13
    Attack 7
    Defense 7
    Sp. Atk 7
    Sp. Def 6
    Speed 7

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Looks like any old hatched Manaphy egg from the Ranger games.

• Advertisement

Manaphy egg isn't just a one-off in Ranger, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Manaphy egg isn't just a one-off in Ranger, is it?

It's a one-off available from any of the three Ranger games.

If anyone's interested, I have a handful of male Buneary that know Ice Punch, Fire Punch, thunder punch and Sky Uppercut - they're leftovers from a breeding chain to get an Ice Punching sneasel, will be padding out the ranch with them later so don't feel obliged to take one.
    Danko (Quiet) / Buster (Quirky) / Slugger (Impish) / Toughguts (Careful)
    There's also 6 females but obviously they can't pass the moves on...

There may be a spare Sneasel once I get around to breeding them if anyone's got a hankering for some snowy spankering.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Hi,

I'm looking for a Riolu if anyone has one to trade.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hi,

I'm looking for a Riolu if anyone has one to trade.

I have 2 spare ones if you want. Just give me anything :D

• Advertisement

I have 2 spare ones if you want. Just give me anything :D

that'd be great if i could get one of those.you can have anything you want. Not that i've much of a selection :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Ah you pick something :P I'll post up my FC in a few mins and we'll trade now? I'll check what natures they are aswell. Both lv 1 so plenty of opportunity for training :D

Ok so FC is: 1849 4303 2607

One Riolu is Bold and the other is Naughty (natures :P) any preference?

Ok so FC is: 1849 4303 2607

One Riolu is Bold and the other is Naughty (natures :P) any preference?

nope, either is good. You sure there's nothing in particular you want? I've more Pidgey's than i care to count:)

Well a pidgey does sound tempting :P Do you have heart gold or soul silver? Any of the heart gold exclusives would be great bar Growlithe :)

Well a pidgey does sound tempting :P Do you have heart gold or soul silver? Any of the heart gold exclusives would be great bar Growlithe :)

Soul Silver :(

Ah it's fine, just give me anything but pidgey :P

What's your FC?

Ah it's fine, just give me anything but pidgey :P

What's your FC?

FC: 5027 8231 2606

Grand, I'll go on now :)

Grand, I'll go on now :)

Thank you so much

i didn't realise it had to be a party pokemon. Hence the Fearow! I guess i owe you one

• Advertisement

Hehe, nah it's cool :)

Tut-tut for trading the mans fearow you were supposed to deliver though! :P

Hehe, nah it's cool :)

Tut-tut for trading the mans fearow you were supposed to deliver though! :P

I just thought that too. Oh well.

Thanks again.

I just thought that too. Oh well.

Thanks again.

I can always trade it back to you, just let me know! :)

Atavan, do you want any HG exclusives? I have a few somewhere...

I can always trade it back to you, just let me know! :)

nah, i've taught fly to Skarmory. I've already forgotten him

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

pretty new to this, so bare with me :)

Ive got 7 cyndaquil for trade. All are level 1 and know tackle and leer. Variety of natures available.

Im mainly looking for any of the other starters but im opening to suggestion if anyones interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

Right so I've played through SS and now am looking to have a bit of fun so....
    If anyone could trade me all the psuedo-legendaries and a Rhyhorn newly hatched I would be forever in your debt, would love to play through with them :D
    I've asked this before and I know I know I'm asking a lot, but still, if anyone could oblidge it'd be amazing!
    In case a list is needed, the pokemon I'm asking for are
    - Dratini
    - Larvitar
    - Bagon
    - Beldum
    - Gible
    - Rhyhorn

If anyone could help that'd be great, I wouldn't really be able to trade anything back except a starter from SS :rolleyes:

Right so I've played through SS and now am looking to have a bit of fun so....
    If anyone could trade me all the psuedo-legendaries and a Rhyhorn newly hatched I would be forever in your debt, would love to play through with them :D
    I've asked this before and I know I know I'm asking a lot, but still, if anyone could oblidge it'd be amazing!
    In case a list is needed, the pokemon I'm asking for are
    - Dratini
    - Larvitar
    - Bagon
    - Beldum
    - Gible
    - Rhyhorn

If anyone could help that'd be great, I wouldn't really be able to trade anything back except a starter from SS :rolleyes:

I have a sea of Dratinis, male, female and different natures that I need to get rid of. All level 1. I'll trade for anything :)

I definitely have Larvitars, Gibles and Rhyhorns in my ranch. Can spare a Winners Path Beldum if you want one (level 5, knows Zen Headbutt and one of the Iron-something smashy facey moves.) Long time since I bred any Bagons though, don't know if there's one kicking about somewhere. As usual, all my awkward restrictions about when I'm available apply :)

I need a Cyndaquil for SS if you've got one. Otherwise not fussy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

As I can't get my router working with my DS, if there is anyone heading upto the next meet-up has a Bulbasaur or Squirtle to trade for either Cyndaquil, Treeko or Charmander, or if you'd prefer one of the starters of the pseudo-legendaries (Larvitar, Beldum, Dratini, Gible or Bagon) I can breed one for you. If you'd like a specific nature I could work that in too.

Advertisement