Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets all be anxious/depressed together.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Kaching wrote: »
    apparently I just slipped their mind , even though i was texting and ringing them all day :(

I'm really sorry to hear that :( better luck next time and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Kaching wrote: »
    apparently I just slipped their mind , even though i was texting and ringing them all day :(

It's never nice to be fucked around like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

In very good form this evening despite the insomnia. Mind spinning from idea to idea on how to improve things I do. An upswing perhaps? The Prozac kicking in and pushing me a bit high? We'll see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Dieing with the flu at the moment, have fibromylagia flares in my legs too.. Haven't slept a wink. Don't remember a flu ever being so strong :( Auld fella is bringing me back Uniflu soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Im just in a very low mood, might pop a clonactil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Feeling really low. I'm trying my hardest to pull myself together as I'm going out this evening with some good friends. I think they suspect something is up and I'm not ready to tell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

what a tiring day. upsetting for my friend. she's in such a state. i wish I could do something. i'm tired and worn out now. thought it'd affect me more really.
    then coming home to face this twat of a housemate isn't helping.

What a bloody terrible day :( Be nice if I could do something stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Havent gotten out of bed yet. Tonight should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Was going grand earlier in work although it was an incredibly unproductive day. As soon as I finished the mood completely dropped, nearly thought I was going to start crying waiting for the bus.

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    What a bloody terrible day :( Be nice if I could do something stupid.

Provided we're talking about the same stupid, I'm the same. I don't want to but I've held out for 8 hours since getting the urge and I feel oddly proud of myself. There's no way I'll make it to bedtime though :(

Just in a flat dull mood. Like being in limbo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

The last few days have been pretty crap. I feel like an absolute waste of space.

Aoifums wrote: »
    Provided we're talking about the same stupid, I'm the same. I don't want to but I've held out for 8 hours since getting the urge and I feel oddly proud of myself. There's no way I'll make it to bedtime though :(

I think we are. If you do do it, just try to minimize it? Thats why I do.

I think we are. If you do do it, just try to minimize it? Thats why I do.

That's what I'm doing :) Hell of a lot more difficult than I expected.

Yes it is rather. I think I'm going to crack, to be honest :/ Only so much bad news anyone can take really.

Yes it is rather. I think I'm going to crack, to be honest :/ Only so much bad news anyone can take really.

*hugs* Hope you don't. You seem to be way better at sticking with not doing it than me.

Hope you don't do it either :) Think you're a rather better person than that.

Thank you. I disagree but I've had too much fighting this weekend to argue. Fingers crossed we both don't do it :)

What's been up this week?

• Advertisement

People are stupid. I yelled a lot. What's been up with you?

Ah :/ that's not good. Why did you yell? And it's just been a lot of bad news. Lonely a lot. Seem to just be one problem after another, it'll never end :/

I dunno. It seemed like a good idea at the time :/ Regretting it now but I don't want to apologise.
    Oh that's crap :( I swear I'm not trying to trivialise it but a lot of people here (on this thread) have been where you are and gotten through it. It will end. It's going to be tough but you're strong enough to make it through it :)

Was it justifiable(you shouting)?
    I dunno, I hope so. Trying to have a bit of the Churchill spirit I've spent 18 years telling people thats how I got through all the bad times, but I seem to be lacking it right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

dlofnep wrote: »
    Dieing with the flu at the moment, have fibromylagia flares in my legs too.. Haven't slept a wink. Don't remember a flu ever being so strong :(

Aye, have a bad one myself and even my skin is sore, worst being the mental and physical exhaustion of it though - so damn depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Aoifums wrote: »
    People are stupid. I yelled a lot.

sounds like we've had similar experiences , although i discovered when it comes to tellin lies that are evil some people show no remorse

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Last few days have been weird. Definite uptick in mood and outlook. A lot of trouble sleeping combined with being sleepy much of the time and napping a lot. I don't know what to make of it to be honest. Got to sleep for an hour there 12pm to 1am and woke again and have been up since. Will probably get another few hours but have CBT early in the morning and I'm not sure what to do with that, I've stopped ruminating etc so I'm not sure if she'll have much to work with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 galwaySocial

Hi all ,i have had anxiety from when i was in my teens now im 29 and glad to say over the worst of it, Now its just getting rid of the bad habits and avoidance of situations but i am for once in my life happy. For everyone fighting this keep the chin up their is so much help out their now also.

I would love to chat to anyone on here so if anyone likes please drop me a mail.

For now all the best!

Got some valium for my anxiety just now thankfully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Rosiestar

mood still pretty low. Had a good few glasses of wine over the weekend to try and 'lift' myself. Not a good idea, I know but when all else fails, as it has been doing, I had to try something.

So here it is again, Monday. I hate Mondays and I dont even work, I just get engulfed in doom and gloom. I think its the thought of a whole new week ahead feeling this low and all the medication I take is not doing its job.

No surprise there as I dont respond to treatment, any kind, only ECT and I'm afraid that it is looking like Im going to have to go that route again if things dont change dramatically. De[ression has ruined my life, my career, my social life, my friendship. It has destroyed me. Dammit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement