Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 8 - Time to Gloat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

A decent win for the Fookers today 39-8.

No bonus points though :eek:

6 penalties kicked for my lads as the opposition gave away penalties when I looked like scoring tries. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

JohnButler wrote: »
    Ah i know, were going through a rough patch at the moment. Lot of changes afoot at the club and there is a bit of unrest with all the young blood coming in. Still a wins a win and all the rest.

Anyway, in other news, I was thinking about retiring this morning. Im unsure of my future at the club due to real life commitments. Finding it hard to get the time to tinker with things as much as i used to. I'll see what way things are after the boards final. I think i would miss it too much if i left though...ah i'll see!

Pft! Doesn't take that much time surely, ya rascal!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Went WNWIM against a team i thought I realistically didn't have a chance beating. Still in 5th which is what I'm after. So I'm happy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Going well enough, will LTNT Cork Coyotes next week, then lose WNWIM with Everyone Likes A Tryer and win WNWIM against a bot - should be at home versus Cork Coyotes would good energy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭crisco10

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/tools.live.scoring.php#fixture=3954576

Losing to a bot. It can happen. Don't know what sort of team that lad picked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Orizio wrote: »
    Going well enough, will LTNT Cork Coyotes next week, then lose WNWIM with Everyone Likes A Tryer and win WNWIM against a bot - should be at home versus Cork Coyotes would good energy.

Hmmmm might WNWIM myself also so if thats the case! never pass up a chance at abit of extra training with the amount of young un's im having hopes for in my squad!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Took all 5 much needed points today. My league is a total mess - everything from second to sixth is up in the air and i'm stuck in the middle of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Guaranteed a play-off place after yesterday! :cool:

eoferrall wrote: »
    Hmmmm might WNWIM myself also so if thats the case! never pass up a chance at abit of extra training with the amount of young un's im having hopes for in my squad!!:D

I think we can agree that the important thing is that we both hammer the ****e out of Cork Coyotes. ;)

Took all 5 much needed points today. My league is a total mess - everything from second to sixth is up in the air and i'm stuck in the middle of it.

I see 'Ether XV' in there as well, the owner is a Fermanagh chap who posts regularly over on Planet Rugby, funny bastard.

• Advertisement

I think we can agree that the important thing is that we both hammer the ****e out of Cork Coyotes. ;)

I concur - both TNT him!? :D

I concur - both TNT him!? :D

Why yes, lets.

Mr-Burns-Excellent-MF.jpg

*cackles hideously in a high-pitched voice*

Why yes, lets.

Mr-Burns-Excellent-MF.jpg

*cackles hideously in a high-pitched voice*

Having looked at when I play them I am not sure I will now, they are the last team I play, so will prob be ful team @ norm :o

do we get LTNT restored for PLayoffs? cos I will only have a week to recover it:(

Having looked at when I play them I am not sure I will now, they are the last team I play, so will prob be ful team @ norm :o

Bollocks - the cackling and Monty Burns image sealed the 'lets LTNT that bastard langer' contract, dems the rules. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Have to post this.... best line I've ever seen on BR. [URL="javascript:playerClick(4827362);"]Powell[/URL] looks pretty disgusted at the large nob of turf in front of him...

yesss. Scorched earth was camped on my line for the last fifteen minutes, but my boys held out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Well I triumphed in a Dun-Laoghaire Rathdown derby and claimed 3rd in region... I feel satisfied after the night's work. Twas only the kicker that decided it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Does team energy reset to 100% for play offs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

ajeffares wrote: »
    Does team energy reset to 100% for play offs?

resets when season is finished. all your players will go to perfect on day 1 week 1 of new season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Def have a play off spot after today. Not ready for div 2 yet, so i'll be throwing the play off games. Again.

• Advertisement

resets when season is finished. all your players will go to perfect on day 1 week 1 of new season.

Oh so it doesn't reset for playoffs

ajeffares wrote: »
    Oh so it doesn't reset for playoffs

dont think so, not for the normal top 4 play offs anyway. Think it does for the relegation play offs on the wednesday tho.

dont think so, not for the normal top 4 play offs anyway. Think it does for the relegation play offs on the wednesday tho.

Yeah it does for the game on wednesday its one of the 8.5s that they brought in

Everyone Likes A Tryer giving me an all merciful hammering here.

The midtable in my league is going to be ridiculously close. 6 points seperating 3rd from 7th. Much like frankee last season, somebody is going to be very unlucky to get relegated. Reckon I can secure fourth place if I put 100+ points on the bot next week.

What do ye reckon, will first team @ normal do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Wahey! I'm fourth in my group now with the fella that got promoted with me still to play. I think I might LTNT to make sure of the playoff spot and just WNWIM both games in the playoffs. As long as I get a little extra money Im happy. My target for the season was just to avoid relegation

Everyone Likes A Tryer giving me an all merciful hammering here.

Don't worry about it!:D

as I said before - lets get you that home spot now. you have bot next week so assume bonus point win and I will do best to beat cork..unless they LTNT me:eek:

Fewcifer, Curly Sue dropping down the rankings again i see! ;)

Don't worry about it!:D

as I said before - lets get you that home spot now. you have bot next week so assume bonus point win and I will do best to beat cork..unless they LTNT me:eek:

I would prefer he LTNT and win next week, I'd be more confident of a victory.

He won't though, he'll surely play WNWIM against you and take the away semi. He made a mistake not competing with me a week back really.

• Advertisement

my league is pretty much over. play off positions are decided, 2 teams are relegated so next weeks games are all dead rubbers. Looks like WNWIM all round.

Advertisement