Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right.. can I get a ride out of this?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

And on the side subject, (it's AH), of the whole "prom" v "debs" thingy, I presume you don't mean that it's a "coming out party"...:p

(Keeping it all stateside, don't ya just have to love google...)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Ah he's way too young to be in love this soon :eek:

Don't put all your eggs* in the one basket brummy, have a another few lined up in case it all goes tit's* up :D

*Giggity :rolleyes:

if he's got eggs & wants to put them in her basket....well then her having a boyf kida puts a big fat end to that. unless she is secretly into chicks. and then tom & this girl can be like that katy perry song... in fact the boyf might join in...

if he's all man...he probably just wants somewhere warm to unload his egg whites. scramble them up good and proper

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

shuvly wrote: »
    And on the side subject, (it's AH), of the whole "prom" v "debs" thingy, I presume you don't mean that it's a "coming out party"...:p

Erm.. no

• Registered Users Posts: 81,996 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'll accept 'over-hyped school disco'.
    A Prom just sounds like it should be attended by Jocks, Cheer-leaders, Quarter-backs and the like.
    To be fair you get jocks/prick athlete types in irish schools too. They just dont wear jerseys and leather jackets: That whole Uniform thing.

A great adventure lies for you ahead....

Hurry on dear Brummytom and get her into bed.... ♪

brummytom wrote: »
    Erm.. no

Ah La, was just TTP..I'm on your side!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Ah he's way too young to be in love this soon :eek:

Don't put all your eggs* in the one basket brummy, have a another few lined up in case it all goes tit's* up :D

*Giggity :rolleyes:

Well when I was 15/16 I thought I was in love. Biggest fúckin' mistake of my life :rolleyes: LUST LUST LUST was all it was.

Nowadays I have sense. If I'm told I love you I freeze up. :o I know I know I know I should say I love you back so I can continue getting my bit but why go through all the BS? As good an actor as I am and all like:cool:

Plus lying to a lady and saying I love you just so you can get your winky wet is bold ;)

Then again it fuppin works :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ah bonny, most of us wimmins are quite aware of the ickle tricks that ye men think ye have..we are (mostly) wise to yer moves and can play them right back at ye...I blame me ma...

(and yore ma, IBTL..!)..or the banishment to a sad place...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

You know what? I can't be arsed with this. Me on boards just isn't me. Most of the time I'm the same on here as I am in real life.

But I'm not some kind of teenage hormonal sex-hungry pest. In fact, out of my mates, I'm the least interested in it. This is just some strange persona I've became here.

I'm not gay; you can call me it, I really won't mind. I know I'm not because I really, really like this girl. One night, just before Christmas, she was really upset. She texted me said "Can I ring you in a bit? I need someone to talk to" I said of course she could.

I had that phone next to me all night waiting for her to ring, when it got really late, my heart just sank. She'd fell asleep! Thats when I realised. OK, that might sound a bit pathetic but I really don't care. I know I'll regret this in the morning anyway.

I started the thread for a laugh, and it's taught me something now. I don't care about her for that, I care about her for her.

Fuck it, if I wasn't so addicted to boards I'd leave now because I'm gonna get it ripped out of me now, I know it - but I don't care. I'm a mature, decent person. That really doesn't come across here at the moment, it really should. I'm bored of playing up to a character.

And 'Dull and Boring' you better be a Black American. If you're not, talk properly.

I need to be up in just over 5 hours, bloody hell. G'night all

You seem like a nice kid, so I'll give you some good advice. This bitch will never f*** you. They never f*** the guys they call when they're upset and 'need someone to talk to'. You are her 'listener'. She was upset because her douche bag of a b/f f***ed her and then treated her like s***. This is HIS role. YOUR role is to listen to her s*** and deal with her emotional crap. 'Listeners' never ever get to f*** the bitches. This is reserved for the alpha male who treats her like the useless piece of s*** she knows she is.

You are emotionally involved with her now and have lost already. She even has you thinking you don't "care about her for that, I care about her for her." If you don't cop on soon this bitch will tear your heart out and feed it to her dog.

She may even turn you in to her beta male. He's the guy that pays for all the material s*** she thinks she needs. When she's older he builds a nest for her and the brats her alpha males impregnate her with. She will occasionly deign to sit on your dick for this service, but ultimately make your life hell.

Learn fast lil buddy before they destroy you :)

Ah bless him above, a lot of us "wimmins" go through an all men are "btard" phase..it's just the circle of life...(oh feck, I just quoted elton john...I have now got the AH ghey...)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

I've only read up to page 7, but sounds like someone's balls deep in the friend zone to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

shuvly wrote: »
    Ah bless him above, a lot of us "wimmins" go through an all men are "btard" phase..it's just the circle of life...(oh feck, I just quoted elton john...I have now got the AH ghey...)
    Yeah but it's not on when you call us nice ones basta'ds :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Ahh she's always falling out with him, they're only still together because she can't be arsed to break up with him. I'm the one she whinges at or laughs with, and I like her a lot :D
    Your the gay best friend then. Thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Next time you see her say "Have I ever told you that I have a massive cock? Would you like to see it?"

Purchase a roster beforehand in case her reaction is negative.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Tom, in fairness, it's in July, if needs be I will fly over to you with a stash of roofies!

But seriously, don't stress about it yet! :) It's ages away! :) I didn't get my date for my Grads until 28 hours before it! :) (I asked 5 girls, all said yes, then I realised I didn't want any of them to go with me! :D)

I realise you like her loads now and whatnot, but by then you could think she is a cnut, or you could be totally and utterly in love with her....which is worse if she doesn't reciprocate!

The short of it all is, don't even think about how to "get" her at the Ball, that is waiting too long, I know you are young, I know you think you have buckets of time, but the fact is, you don't, it's all about the now my man. So work harder at it now, and don't be a cuddle bitch. (I have been there, it sucks!)

Advertisement