Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right.. can I get a ride out of this?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I absolutely love that show; I watched two last night (the one with their exams; and the prom one.. which just depressed me :pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

brummytom wrote: »
    I absolutely love that show; I watched two last night (the one with their exams; and the prom one.. which just depressed me :pac:)

Please stop calling it the prom.

Seriously though Chief, this sexual frustration of yours is beginning to verge on the dangerous.
    Just go and pay for it and be done with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Seriously though Chief, this sexual frustration of yours is beginning to verge on the dangerous.

But imagine remembering back to your first time and seeing the face of a coke addicted hooker, rather than this beautiful girl he's after

Yeah that sexual frustration's waned throughout the thread

It's called a prom, if I called it a 'debs' you'd all whinge at me for being a plastic paddy. What am I meant to call it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

It's called a prom, if I called it a 'debs' you'd all whinge at me for being a plastic paddy. What am I meant to call it?!

THE NIGHT WHEN I GET MY BIT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Ah come on, ya can't just give up like that Tom. You will have a great night, but you gotta hatch a new plan. Is there any other (single) girls you like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Right Brummytom,

Seriously time to man up and hide yer toryboy tendencies.

Go for it.

Otherwise I'll put a gypsy curse on you so you won't get a chance of getting laid till yer 68!:eek:

Now feck off and work yer charm, (and revise some of your more conservative ideology stuff about things while yer at it young fella)

Get a life outwith boards and get laid!

Abigayle wrote: »
    Ah come on, ya can't just give up like that Tom. You will have a great night, but you gotta hatch a new plan. Is there any other (single) girls you like?

Not in the same way, no
    Darlughda wrote: »
    Right Brummytom,

Seriously time to man up and hide yer toryboy tendencies.

Go for it.

Otherwise I'll put a gypsy curse on you so you won't get a chance of getting laid till yer 68!:eek:

Now feck off and work yer charm, (and revise some of your more conservative ideology stuff about things while yer at it young fella)

Get a life outwith boards and get laid!

Now wait a minute there.

I've been called some things in my time. Some horrible, vile, disgusting things. But never, ever in my life have I been as appalled at a name before.

TORY?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Night will no doubt end with Tom going in for a kiss, getting "what are you doing, i have a boyfriend, i'm always talking to you about him, we are/were just friends."

TORY?!

Yep, I got the second sight or the iambas forasnai as its called round these parts, and I see you as the next Tory prime minister. But still a virgin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

You might just have to suck it up, tell her how you feel, and see how she responds to it on the night, if she's a friend she'll be honest and at least you'll know.

On the other hand its only rape if they find the body

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

You might just have to suck it up, tell her how you feel, and see how she responds to it on the night, if she's a friend she'll be honest and at least you'll know.

On the other hand its only rape if they find the body

Don't tell her.... SHOW HER

seize life by the balls etc.

oh and if they find the body im pretty sure you'd be done for murder as well

Yep, I got the second sight or the iambas forasnai as its called round these parts, and I see you as the next Tory prime minister. But still a virgin.
    Please stop saying it.

Politically, I'm sort of centre;slightly left. So Labour/Lib Dem.

Please not Tory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Your actually looking for advice in AH ?? :eek: Are you mad man :D

Please stop saying it.

Politically, I'm sort of centre;slightly left. So Labour/Lib Dem.

Please not Tory.

There is still time to escape your destiny, young man, but run, run now, and run fast because when those fates catch up with you....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

jaysus, some people are so negative on here, i've a good feelin bout this tom, its bloody months away yet, plenty of time to work on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Tom , one day in about 5 ,7 years time your going to look back at this thread and go 'Jeeze ' but in a positive way because this will be the reference point for all future sexual adventures /conquests in the life of Brummytom ,sorta like a scrap book of ideas you can hand down .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

I see you as the next Tory prime minister. But still a virgin.
    Aren't they kinda the same thing?
    Latchy wrote: »
    Tom , one day in about 5 ,7 years time your going to look back at this thread and go 'Jeeze ' but in a positive way because this will be the reference point for all future sexual adventures /conquests in the life of Brummytom ,sorta like a scrap book of ideas you can hand down .
    I can just see it:

Dear Diary,

Today I saw the girl I like. I think I'm going to try shag her. But how? I know, I'll ask the wise folks on Boards AH, they're bound to know all about this.

Dear Diary,

Result, got some top notch ideas. Now to implement them

Dear Diary,

She friend-zoned me, all she talks about is her boyfriend.

Dear Diary,

My friend got an industrial sized bottle of chloroform. All may not be lost.

Dear Diary,

I got my hole. Go team tom!

*years later*

Dear Diary,
    Jeez, what was I thinking? It's just sex. Wonder what she's doing now? Must look her up

Dear Diary,
    I got my hole! Go team tom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

*years later*

Dear Diary,
    Jeez, what was I thinking? It's just sex. Wonder what she's doing now? Must look her up

Dear Diary,

I got my hole! Go team tom!

Tom left his mark and made a big Impression

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

Let's try and remember what being in school was like...it's a while back for me and I'm sure I'm not the only one...theres the girl in question and the allegedly poor excuse of a bf ...then you have the third party looking on thinking...it should be me...surely we have all been there on both sides, and lived through it. It's not as if the couple are married with a few ankle biters...it's school...it's meant to be fun! So party on Tom..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Solvo Slep wrote: »
    Just like every episode of The Inbetweeners then.

That was my clever joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

I'll accept 'over-hyped school disco'.
    A Prom just sounds like it should be attended by Jocks, Cheer-leaders, Quarter-backs and the like.
    bluto63 wrote: »
    But imagine remembering back to your first time and seeing the face of a coke addicted hooker, rather than this beautiful girl he's after

Nobody said he'd have to look at her face. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Your actually looking for advice in AH ?? :eek: Are you mad man :D

Madly in love it would seem :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

well did you get your rock and roll

pics or... and all that shite

I'll accept 'over-hyped school disco'.
    A Prom just sounds like it should be attended by Jocks, Cheer-leaders, Quarter-backs and the like.

School formal/dance/meal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Just my two cents here but i think chasing after girls who already have boyfriends is pointless and frustrating and i speak from personal experience. You'll only end up tormenting yourself about it. Nowadays if i fancy a girl but find out she has a boyfriend i just don't bother with her and move on.

Also i hate the way some women always play ****ing mind games with guys that like them.:mad:

Anyway in the spirit of AH if you still want to go for it i recommend this. Buy some KY jelly and a large box of condoms(ribbed for her pleasure) and when you get a bit of time alone with her whip them out along with your penis and while keeping a straight face say "So...........any of this interest you my friend?". Good luck.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Anyway in the spirit of AH if you still want to go for it i recommend this. Buy some KY jelly and a large box of condoms(ribbed for her pleasure) and when you get a bit of time alone with her whip them out along with your penis and while keeping a straight face say "So...........any of this interest you my friend?". Good luck.;)
    How many times have you actually done that yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

jumpguy wrote: »
    How many times have you actually done that yourself?

Twice. I was asked to leave the library and not come back when i did it the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I never actually saw "in the spirit of AH" before I read that. :confused:

Anyway, Thomás óg, you already know my opinion. Ask her as a friend, as she has a boyfriend. Keep in her good books. We're young...not much relationships last over a year at the most! Some do, but most don't. If you're in the good books when they break it off, then chances are you'll be up for consideration...if you play your cards right (as in are lucky) you might get a break!

But this is about now, and you just wanna have some fun and have a prom to remember, and y'know it'd really pick you up for a while if you go with her. And as I said, if you don't ask, you'll always wonder what could've been, and if you ask and get rejected, you'll know the answer, but more valuable than that, you can give yourself kudos for having some balls on ya.

Good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Bonito wrote: »
    Madly in love it would seem :pac:
    Ah he's way too young to be in love this soon :eek:

Don't put all your eggs* in the one basket brummy, have a another few lined up in case it all goes tit's* up :D

*Giggity :rolleyes:

Advertisement