Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This place appears to be infested with Dubs!?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Bonito wrote: »
    Who says it was the bride-to-be that I was pulling? See there you go again making assumptions just to satisfy your ego and your own beliefs. Never assume.

That was meant for lightening I quoted the wrong post.

Stop Feeding the troll, he has nothing to say and it is only trying to wind you up.

I agree with bonito and lightening, that poster cant possibly have any Dublin friends simply because I dont believe anyone considers him a friend.

He will probably go off find a dictionary site now and get five big words and then use them all in sentence here to to try to make himself feel smart.

This is a tiny island we live in and there are very few people in this country who have not got a mix of many different counties in their makeup so lets not argue over which is worst, because the whole island is a kip at the minute and that includes the six still ruled by a queen.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

bryaner wrote: »
    The lads slag us we slag them lighten up lad
    I can understand that but, if I had only met a person and they're ice breaker was "So where are you from yourself" "Dublin" "Ah jaysus that place is full of scum hahahaha"

They wouldn't be getting a further reply from me. Try and portray yourself on here as you would in real life and you'd find just how friendly most of us Dublin folk can be, but, if you're going to try stamp us in to the ground just because you want to slag us then don't expect us to be nice to you. Then again maybe you like being argumentative or whatever and you might back up your opinions with studies and stories of stabbings, muggings, shootings, drugs etc etc but the fact of the matter is this, those statistic and stories do not reflect on any of us. We are not all drug users/dealers, murderers or even just criminals in general. I'll be light about the subject if you learn to treat myself and the others on here as a person and not as some scum from Dublin.

I can understand that but, if I had only met a person and they're ice breaker was "So where are you from yourself" "Dublin" "Ah jaysus that place is full of scum hahahaha"

They wouldn't be getting a further reply from me. Try and portray yourself on here as you would in real life and you'd find just how friendly most of us Dublin folk can be, but, if you're going to try stamp us in to the ground just because you want to slag us then don't expect us to be nice to you. Then again maybe you like being argumentative or whatever and you might back up your opinions with studies and stories of stabbings, muggings, shootings, drugs etc etc but the fact of the matter is this, those statistic and stories do not reflect on any of us. We are not all drug users/dealers, murderers or even just criminals in general. I'll be light about the subject if you learn to treat myself and the others on here as a person and not as some scum from Dublin.

I didn't say anything about anyone not being nice to me.

I didn't say anything about anyone not being nice to me.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=bie_faq#faq_bie_faq_guidelines

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Bryaner, you are a true keyboard warrior, you lash out the insults and say things you would not dare to say to peoples faces, you slate a whole city and then tell everyone to take it easy, "it's only a laugh".

Regarding the lifestyle of many people in Dublin city? You don't know about it, but this is part of single city life, lots of people, lots of contact, lots of fun. I know it's hard for you to believe that your sisters, your friends, even your mother would go to Dublin to have some no strings fun, but that's the way it is. A city can be anonymous, and a girl can be with a guy for a night with nobody else knowing, no one judging, no one asking questions and no small town gossip and rumour and finger pointing.

Now, you have chosen not to believe me, why would you do that? You don't live here, you don't know what goes on... I'm educating you about your own capital city.

lightening wrote: »
    Bryaner, you are a true keyboard warrior, you lash out the insults and say things you would not dare to say to peoples faces, you slate a whole city and then tell everyone to take it easy, "it's only a laugh".

Regarding the lifestyle of many people in Dublin city? You don't know about it, but this is part of single city life, lots of people, lots of contact, lots of fun. I know it's hard for you to believe that your sisters, your friends, even your mother would go to Dublin to have some no strings fun, but that's the way it is. A city can be anonymous, and a girl can be with a guy for a night with nobody else knowing, no one judging, no one asking questions and no small town gossip and rumour and finger pointing.

Now, you have chosen not to believe me, why would you do that? You don't live here, you don't know what goes on... I'm educating you about your own capital city.
    And what's the harm in showing a girl a good time and sending her home in a good mood =]

Don't take it so personally lads if I was to take ,muck savage, sheep shagger

smelly farmer, bog sh1te etc etc (I'm sure ye can add loads more) seriously

sure Id be up the walls. Chill out

Don't take it so personally lads if I was to take ,muck savage, sheep shagger

smelly farmer, bog sh1te etc etc (I'm sure ye can add loads more) seriously

sure Id be up the walls. Chill out
    Here's the thing, we haven't slagged you (Well I haven't and a couple others haven't)
    It's a bit late for back tracking TBH. Damage is done.

I'm still not into stirring other lads porridge, guess I was always capable

of getting a single girl, not some slapper who can't stay faithful to her fella.

• Advertisement

Here's the thing, we haven't slagged you (Well I haven't and a couple others haven't)
    It's a bit late for back tracking TBH. Damage is done.

No damage here lad all good in my world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Personally I take all this stuff in jest.

I thought that's how it was/is. :cool:

Just like I say to lads from county dublin that their parents are brother and sister.

Or something along those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Why hasn't this been moved to the thunderdome yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

humanji wrote: »

Or the Dublin Forum, they would appreciate the irony.

humanji wrote: »
    That sounds like a conspiracy to me :P

not some slapper

Ah, bryaner, they are women, not slappers, beautiful, fun loving, sexy women. You should embrace and love women who have the guts and bravery to sleep around a little bit, it's natural and healthy, sure isn't it natural and healthy for men to do the same? You got to come to Dublin, Belfast, Cork and have some fun, get out of the small pond, big fish attitude and experience the warmth.

Ah, bryaner, they are women, not slappers, beautiful, fun loving, sexy women. You should embrace and love women who have the guts and bravery to sleep around a little bit, it's natural and healthy, sure isn't it natural and healthy for men to do the same? You got to come to Dublin, Belfast, Cork and have some fun, get out of the small pond, big fish attitude and experience the warmth.

= slappers dress it up all you want fantasy child. Try and see if you can get

a real woman on your own merits not some disease ridden tramp who will take

cock from anyone. Plenty of them out there and have had offers but must say

I prefer the trill of the chase not easy street.

Ill leave the porridge stirring to you take it away

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭seanwhite20

For all the bog warriors ya might learn something...
    http://www.gumbopages.com/fridge/dubbelin.html
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/WHITEF%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

disease ridden tramp who will take cock from anyone. Plenty of them out there and have had offers but must say I prefer the trill of the chase not easy street.

Bryaner, it's all coming out today! Your attitude and the language you use about the rural women of Ireland is terrible!! Of course there is a chase, there is a game, there is a courtship, the girls will choose their Dublin men carefully before jumping in to bed with them. But, you have to learn, it's a big boys world out there! Girls will have one night stands, they will use men for sex, they get in to bed with men every night of the week, men they probably shouldn't sleep with, but that is the way of the world, always has been, always will be. Sorry if the stark reality of things upsets you, try not get angry and abusive and have some respect for women.

And.... "porridge stirrers" What kind of thing is that to say about your mother, sister, girlfriend, do you think they are all white virgins or something, do you think your mother has never orgasmed? You need a smack of the real world I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Caveat

Enough already. C'mon!

• Advertisement

Bryaner, it's all coming out today! Your attitude and the language you use about the rural women of Ireland is terrible!! Of course there is a chase, there is a game, there is a courtship, the girls will choose their Dublin men carefully before jumping in to bed with them. But, you have to learn, it's a big boys world out there! Girls will have one night stands, they will use men for sex, they get in to bed with men every night of the week, men they probably shouldn't sleep with, but that is the way of the world, always has been, always will be. Sorry if the stark reality of things upsets you, try not get angry and abusive and have some respect for women.

And.... "porridge stirrers" What kind of thing is that to say about your mother, sister, girlfriend, do you think they are all white virgins or something, do you think your mother has never orgasmed? You need a smack of the real world I'm afraid.

You stick with the easy pickings and crumbs form other peoples tables

as I say once your happy and believe your little fantasies, as for a mother

and sister don't have a sister and my mother is dead.

Again have a nice day "Don't stop believing"

Again have a nice day "Don't stop believing"

The journey version or the glee version? The latter is just annoying TBH :pac:

The journey version or the glee version? The latter is just annoying TBH :pac:

Journey, Glee I know nothing.

Technically the title of the song is Don't Stop Believin'

Just thought I'd share that.

Love Journey, was a fan wayyyy before most even knew who Journey were.

Hank_Jones wrote: »

Well I should hope you're stil a fan wayyyyyyy after everyone knows who they are :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Hank_Jones wrote: »

I wish I didn't know who they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 passion fruit

The PROC is the best forum in Ireland!:)

When it all boils down it's about class, standards and respect for yourself
    and the people you meet, if you meet someone of a lower class and standard
    that wants to put it about easy and doesn't have respect for their partner
    then welcome to that end of the class. If you have have some class you
    then you will meet someone of the same class and a good time beckons.
    Then you get someone that goes on about sisters,mothers thinks dublin
    should be likened to Madrid, Barcelona, Paris and the tanned charming
    type of man that woos women from these places, this is a person on the wrong end of the class scale and not very well self educated..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

This thread has really gone downhill.

• Advertisement

I don't think it was much to begin with anyway.

Foreigner insults Dublin people and basically starts the usual Dublin vs rest of country piss take thread.

That's pretty much it I think. :cool:

Advertisement