Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl XLIV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ah he's not that bad to only be known cause of her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

kmart6 wrote: »
    Ah he's not that bad to only be known cause of her!!!

Im using it for dramatic effect!:D

Honestly I think Bush could be great-he does have all the skills needed but you'd have to ask about his application to the sport when a guy like him hasnt ran for over 600 yards in a season and nearly every runningback taken after him that year has been more productive-Joesphy Addai's least productive season is nearly as productive as Bush's best season. Pats fans bemoan Maroneys lack of production but in three seasons(he was injured for most of one) he has put up more yards than Reggie and more TDs

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Fr Tierney

Colts look too good for the Saints even without Freeney. Colts by 5 +

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Whose Kim Kardashian?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

cooker3 wrote: »
    Whose Kim Kardashian?

Reggie Bush's more famous missus.

• Advertisement

....helped by a terrible sex video!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Well to be honest I hope he has no big plays on Sunday!:D

God forbid that the Saints win, this is a nice achievement list for Bush all the same:

National High School Championship (can't find the year so not sure bout this,think they were Division II finals); helix High School

National College Championship 2004: USC
    SuperBowl 2010: New Orleans Saints

Helix were never National Champs. They might have been State champs at one point but never state champs. Unlike College football the National Champs of High school can come from any division.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭UltimateMale

Fr Tierney wrote: »
    Colts look too good for the Saints even without Freeney. Colts by 5 +
    Agree, cann't see the Colts been stopped.

Thanks for clarifying that, was just something i picked up from Deion interviewing Bush on Media Day.....couldn't find any solid fact though!

Agree, cann't see the Colts been stopped.

freeney to take part in practice tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

I'd say he'll do a few light things, nothing too serious!

I'd say he'll do a few light things, nothing too serious!

It's a good sign though - he wouldn't practice if it was anywhere as serious as first reported. I think he'll make it on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Very funny last comment by Reggie on the photos taken of him coming out of a club at 3:30am Monday night

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/02/bush_say_pictur.html

davyjose wrote: »
    It's a good sign though - he wouldn't practice if it was anywhere as serious as first reported. I think he'll make it on Sunday.
    Ah he was always going to play though....even if only for 3rd down's!

I think he'll make it on Sunday.

No doubt he'll play Sunday, its the Superbowl if he can stand he'll play. The only question is how effective he will be when he is on the field. Mattis has said that he is equally happy to play right end and move Freeney across so as to take some strain off his injury

Did anyone see DeMarcus Ware's interview yesterday where he said he played with a fractured wrist, fractured ankle and sprained neck.....and pointed out that a sprained ligament won't keep him out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Did anyone see DeMarcus Ware's interview yesterday where he said he played with a fractured wrist, fractured ankle and sprained neck.....and pointed out that a sprained ligament won't keep him out!

how good will that be for the squad

Cowboys or Colts?!

Fair play to Ware...its pretty easy to knock people when your team is sitting at home watching the game again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Not much of an American Football fan, just a case of if it's on I'll watch it if there's nothing funny on. I'd love to see the Saints winning, but I can't see it. I'm betting on the Colts.

• Advertisement

frostie500 wrote: »
    No doubt he'll play Sunday, its the Superbowl if he can stand he'll play. The only question is how effective he will be when he is on the field.

Raheem Brock is a more than capable player. It's not a case of Freeney at 80% is still our best option. If Freeney can't do a job, he'll sit. That simple. if there's one thing the Colts have shown this season, it's that they aren't afraid to make the Big decisions. So my point was really: I think he'll play, and be able to perform. Maybe not the whole game, but on situations such as third and long, he'll be there.

frostie500 wrote: »
    Fair play to Ware...its pretty easy to knock people when your team is sitting at home watching the game again!
    Who was he knocking?!

Raheem Brock is a more than capable player. It's not a case of Freeney at 80% is still our best option. If Freeney can't do a job, he'll sit. That simple. if there's one thing the Colts have shown this season, it's that they aren't afraid to make the Big decisions. So my point was really: I think he'll play, and be able to perform. Maybe not the whole game, but on situations such as third and long, he'll be there.

Yeah Brock is good, and if he plays he could have a pretty big game but I'd view it that if Freeney is good to go even at 80% or whatever he will force the Saints to respect him and they will have to mindful of his ability to rush. If Brock comes in the Saints will shift attention to Mattis until Brock shows that he can shed their blocks and get pressure on Bress
    Who was he knocking?!

Did he not say it in relation to Dwight Freeney? I may be wrong but I took it as him calling out Freeney

Oh no def not calling him out!

He was saying at in such a way that if he could play with all that, then there was no doubt Freeney will play Sunday!

Oh no def not calling him out!

He was saying at in such a way that if he could play with all that, then there was no doubt Freeney will play Sunday!

Ah right, disregard my earlier comment so!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Just watching SSN doing a live interview with their man in Miami and the chap has a full suit and coat on! The skies are grey and the place looks quite damp. Big temp drop in Mami, eh ?

fs just found out i

fs just found out I have to work Monday and I start at 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

redout wrote: »
    Just watching SSN doing a live interview with their man in Miami and the chap has a full suit and coat on! The skies are grey and the place looks quite damp. Big temp drop in Mami, eh ?

It will still be in the 20's and humidity over 80%. Their cool is our hot.

• Advertisement

fintonie wrote: »
    fs just found out I have to work Monday and I start at 6

Sleep all day Sunday, and stay up.

Advertisement