Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apps for iPhone / iPod touch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Looking for a screenshot app. Any recommendations?

press home and lock button together.

voila!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Jakmeehan

Looking for a screenshot app. Any recommendations?
    As above.

And if you're jailbroken, install "SB 2 Cloud" from cydia. It automatically uploads your screenshots to CloudApp and copies the URL to your clipboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

CMpunked wrote: »
    press home and lock button together.

voila!

OMG!!! Thank you! I so didn't know that! Wonder is there anything else I don't know about! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

For anyone that likes their football, 101 Great Goals have a free app out now that shows goals and the latest news for free. Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,871 ✭✭✭Brian017

The Script song/video bundle free today via the 12 days of Christmas app

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

For anyone that likes their football, 101 Great Goals have a free app out now that shows goals and the latest news for free. Brilliant.

Yes!been enjoying this myself!like the various random footballing incidents from youtube that they post too.
    Brian017 wrote: »
    The Script song/video bundle free today via the 12 days of Christmas app

baaaaahhhh!!the feckin script?pfft...come on itunes,something decent please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

barryd09 wrote: »
    baaaaahhhh!!the feckin script?pfft...come on itunes,something decent please.

You think the script are bad, for some bizarre reason (Seeing as im in Ireland) i was given some Cheryl Cole song that wasnt even free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

Anyone know a good one for photo editing on the iPhone 3Gs? Preferibly free.

• Advertisement

StereoLove wrote: »

how much editing do you want to do?

how much editing do you want to do?

Not too much, colour change(B&W, negative, sepia etc.) bit of text too.

Not too much, colour change(B&W, negative, sepia etc.) bit of text too.

For black/white, colour enhancements the photoshop mobile app works pretty well.

As for text i have no idea what you could use. The aforementioned app doesnt have text input.

For black/white, colour enhancements the photoshop mobile app works pretty well.

As for text i have no idea what you could use. The aforementioned app doesnt have text input.

Colour enhancments would work on thier own. How much does this cost, do you know?

Colour enhancments would work on thier own. How much does this cost, do you know?

free :)

free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

Try aneesoft Free image editor, allows crop, rotate, add effects and add text to do some simple image editing with it, and Free! more info can turn to its official page.

Well, I always would like to find my apps from appolicious.com, where gathers many apps for iDevice :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭dubmick

or Photoshop Express

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

iFatherTed. Brilliant Father Ted soundboard app. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lieenie

Fat booth is soo funny makes you look 200 pounds hevier they also do one to make you look bald.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

igas wrote: »
    Anyone buy tom tom for iphone? Is it worth it? Are the maps updated or do you have to buy updated maps again in a year or 2? I was on nokia up to now and ovi maps was brilliant. Wondering how to get something as good on the iphone 4

I bought tomtom for my ip4 a few months back, it works a treat, a free download came through recently. i ran ovi in my nokia days, but i find tomtom much better

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Chainr app released yesterday. Great little app I find!!

http://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/chainr/id412192832?mt=8

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Skype app now does video calls. Over 3g too (with charges)

Works best with iphone 4 obviously but camera on 3gs works too. (and ipods can receive video)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Dodge wrote: »
    Skype app now does video calls. Over 3g too (with charges)

Works best with iphone 4 obviously but camera on 3gs works too. (and ipods can receive video)

What kind of charges are there with video calls on 3G?

None at the moment but skype did say that 3g calls would only be free to the end of 2010. Haven't seen any prices

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

runkeeper pro is now free, usually $10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

lads, any good app for tv listings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

aster99 wrote: »
    lads, any good app for tv listings?

Sky+ or tv plus
    Sky one is free though

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ac08400

Tvguide.co.uk is excellent and free and has Irish channels not just uk

• Advertisement

ac08400 wrote: »
    Tvguide.co.uk is excellent and free and has Irish channels not just uk

Endorsed. Can be customised to have them in whatever order you like. Standard view gives next 3 programme.

Grid view can show all programmes on at a particular time. Very handy little app

Advertisement