Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC Championship game: JETS vs COLTS

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

This is as bad as United pool in soccer. Seriously, let's not descend down that forum's route
    or lol the poker forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Jets
    Seriously give it a fooking rest all ready this Colts V Patriots sh1te is annoying and always ends up in the ultimate flame war.

Build a bridge already.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,956 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Agreed Cooker, but there was no need for his original comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Dr.Slurm

Jets
    The Colts are going to the Super Bowl!!:D

Hard luck to any Jets fans on here. Sanchez played a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Russain Roulette with a gun
    manning with a dig to rex on that interview. "we worked hard, stayed humble and kept our mouths shut", wouldnt expect that from him

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

We yet have to play the NFC to decide whom goes to the Superbowl on 7 February? It should start in a few minutes, and there's pregame shows to watch. See ye over on that thread? Fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Fr Tierney

Was a good game lads. Colts were always going to the Super bowl and will be expecting to be playing the Saints. Now that will be some game to call ..... Roll on Feb 7th

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

eagle eye wrote: »
    Agreed Cooker, but there was no need for his original comment.

This thread's about the Colts and the Jets. There's no reason to bring the Patriots or Tom Brady into it. Give it a rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Jets look like they have the bones of a nice team for the next few years. Sanchez was very impressive, if they give him a WR or 2 they will be playoff regulars I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Jets look like they have the bones of a nice team for the next few years. Sanchez was very impressive, if they give him a WR or 2 they will be playoff regulars I reckon.

Yeah. Miami have come on leap and bounds as well the past 2 seasons. The AFC east is looking like a very strong division...... poor Bills.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Mr. Guappa wrote: »

Rookie HC and QB. They've been very impressive. #1 D always helps and their ground game is potent with Shonn Greene looking like he'll shine for years to come.

I expect them to challenge every year from now on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Jets
    evil_seed wrote: »
    manning with a dig to rex on that interview. "we worked hard, stayed humble and kept our mouths shut", wouldnt expect that from him
    How's that a dig? That's only a dig if you want to look at it that way. Hardly Manning's fault - I'd say Peyton cares little about Ryan and more about the Super Bowl in two weeks.

Jets
    Apologies eagle - i didn't realise posts were deleted, automatically assumed you took my joke the wrong way. Sincerest apologies there man.

Jets
    davyjose wrote: »
    Whose comment? Looked over your thread, still waiting to see anything that anybody said that could have put your nose out of joint.

unless you 100% have no sense of humour.... that is?

It was deleted by Blue Lagoon the original comment that is.

All of the comments after Elvis's related to his comment should have been deleted also in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

i loved a lot about this seasons Jets and Sanchez in the playoffs.Personally i loved the big talk from rex and Bart Scott.
    Next year Jenkins and Wshington back will make us stronger.

Guys who know a hell of a lot more than me,what are the Jets short of making them real contenders from here on in.We have the D,the running game,is it 2 quality WR's that would make the difference?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The Jets were only one game away from the Superbowl. Not bad for the end of a season?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

The Jets were only one game away from the Superbowl. Not bad for the end of a season?

absolutely, stunning second half of season from them. When your own coach thinks you are actually out of playoffs at 7-7 and you make them thats a more than decent performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Jets

All of the comments after Elvis's related to his comment should have been deleted also in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but if Pat's don't like it perhaps they should stay out of a Colts Jets thread.

Roll on Feb 7th.

Jets

All of the comments after Elvis's related to his comment should have been deleted also in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but if Pat's don't like it perhaps they should stay out of a Colts Jets thread.

Roll on Feb 7th.

Hold on a second why are you having a pop at me. I was answering Davyjose question. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Jets

Hold on a second why are you having a pop at me. I was answering Davyjose question. :rolleyes:

Not you Tallght, all Pats fans ;)

Anyway roll on Feb 7 ( or Sept for Pats fans:D )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Eli Manning is going to the Super Bowl!

It's a shame he'll only be watching his bro from the stands though.

Jets
    eagle eye wrote: »
    This guy says hello three times;)

Tom%20Brady.jpg

Still waiting on your photo's of Richard Seymour, Tedy Bruschi, Rodney Harrison, and the rest of the D???

:D

Advertisement