Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC Championship game: JETS vs COLTS

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Given their season record and rookie QB Sanchez, the Jets are probably considered by many to be the underdog in this game, but remember last weekend's playoff when the Chargers were considered almost a sure win? Well, with their record and seasoned expert QB Manning, the Colts will probably win, but I'm cheering for the Jets! (But I do wish that Rex Ryan would go on a diet!)

Jets
    Is this on 5?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

AFC: On CBS stateside; NFC later on Fox.

Jets
    Ah. It's on Sky sports. Come on Colts.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,956 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

AFC: On CBS stateside; NFC later on Fox.
    I just hope its not Dierdorf doing the color commentary, I'm fed up of his mancrush for Peyton Manning at every opportunity.

• Advertisement

Kickoff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

Great start by the Jets defence

QB Sanchez's passing not bad for the first series. But his hand-offs need improvement. No good on the 34 yd FG attempt.

Jets
    Any good streams?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Jets
    QB Sanchez's passing not bad for the first series. But is hand-offs need improvement.

In fairness he has only thrown 2 passes. One was dangerously thrown and he can thank his WR for pulling it down and the 2nd one was short and you expect every QB to find that pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Good start for the jets...until the FG
    They can't afford to be missing chances like that.

The Colts better protect QB Manning better. He's been sacked twice already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Russain Roulette with a gun
    anyone got a really good stream?What i had just went down and i cant wait till fair city is over to start back watching on tv!!!

Manning is 1/3, 13 yds, Sacked twice already, Jets showing why their D is the best in the league....so far anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Jets
    Manning's going to have one sore backside if this blitzing onslaught continues.

0-0 so far... after a 61 yd punt by the Jets to the Colts.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Any good streams available ? I'm stuck in work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Just tuned in. Manning's getting no protection at all. Sacked twice.

Big play by Garcon, Colts getting a bit of consistancy to their offence

Mweelrea wrote: »
    Big play by Garcon, Colts getting a bit of consistancy to their offence

Bigger play by Garcon! 36yd play

• Advertisement

Colts in the red zone after big pass by Manning. Colts O has warmed up and seem to be protecting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Serious plea for a stream here lads... I'm dying here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Russain Roulette with a gun
    Karlusss wrote: »

+1!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Scoobydooo

+1 !

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

For those looking for streams this link has a few streams.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/50041-streaming-thread-2009-nfl-playoffs-conference-championships.html

Some may require an application download though.

Karlusss wrote: »

Give some of these a go, can't test them myself, mobile broadband cant handle video too well

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/50041-streaming-thread-2009-nfl-playoffs-conference-championships.html

EDIT; beaten to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Jets
    Jesus lads there is a thread dedicated to streams here is a post I put in there have a gander on these

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055740951

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64039573&postcount=14

If not I havent looked myself tonight as Im watching Sky.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

great start by the jets defense, but couldn't get in done when they had the ball. Yet another missed FG in the playoffs. Lets see can colts get a short one after failing with 3rd and goal...

.. but he'll have to wait until start of second quarter for the chance to take the kick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

atdhe.net's link wants a password. Downloading some of that dodgy software for myp2p.eu... fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

FG by Colts 3-0

Advertisement