Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC Championship game: JETS vs COLTS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

This is where you see the difference between a Peyton Manning and an anyone else - even someone like Rivers, but especially a rookie. When your team needs you to throw for it in the last quarter of a Championship game...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

davyjose wrote: »
    i think it's a wonderfully unique looking stadium. Most stadia all look the same - no mistaking Lucas Oil. It's also quite impressive in the flesh.

Sounds like you're using unique in the real estate agent type of way :pac:

Just that, seeing as the superbowl is being held there in 2 years, I want to be suitably impressed when I watch the Packers repeat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Jets
    Win or lose, Sanchez is going to take so much from this game. Rookie year, in his first Championship game, he's played extremely well and as of yet has just dipped his toe in the NFL pool. His first, definately not his last. He's got a big career ahead of him ...

Rex Ryan on the other hand's probably looking at a heart attack in the near future, so less of a good outlook for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Jets
    i think it's a wonderfully unique looking stadium. Most stadia all look the same - no mistaking Lucas Oil. It's also quite impressive in the flesh.

Unless these are your seats...

2008_07_obstructed.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Jets
    YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Win or lose, Sanchez is going to take so much from this game. Rookie year, in his first Championship game, he's played extremely well and as of yet has just dipped his toe in the NFL pool. His first, definately not his last. He's got a big career ahead of him ...

Yeah I have been very impressed with Sanchez today. In saying that, I really don't like that languid style he holds the ball while he runs away under pressure. That will cost him.

Boom. That's game over imo

Jets
    Hazys wrote: »
    Unless these are your seats...

2008_07_obstructed.jpg

Is it just me, or do those seats look like they have half an inch layer of dust on them? :D

Jets
    Eli's not cheering his brother - he just fcuking hates the jets :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Jets
    can't see the jets getting back into this. Especially if the jets don't scope now and with the colts running the ball well today too. Their next possession can eat some good time off the clock.

• Advertisement

Jets
    can't see the jets getting back into this. Especially if the jets don't scope now and with the colts running the ball well today too. Their next possession can eat some good time off the clock.

Colts know Jets have to chuck it now - that makes a BIG difference to Sanchez's chances.

If the Jets are to win this they need a defensive touchdown or something like that IMO. Doesn't matter how well Sanchez does if he knows the ball goes back to Peyton Manning and the score gets matched every time.

...aaaaaaand game.

Can't stop him, can't top him. Peyton Manning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Jets
    game over.

Jets
    Goin to the Superbowl!!!!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Karlusss wrote: »
    Got a stream in the end here http://sport-now.info/ch2.html

That was a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions there... if the Jets had scored a touchdown after the fumble recovery, it'd be different, but come on, voting against Peyton Manning in the first half?

Not the funnest game to watch, but interesting act-react vibe.
    im guessing this link should keep working for the saints game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Jets

Dont count your chickens before the hatch...games not over yet...:P

Well on 1 hand I am pleased as I think the Colts in it makes it a better Superbowl, but there would have been so much justice if the Colts lost to the team who they let in to the play-offs.
    Still, fair play to them. You can't argue that they were the team in the AFC this year.

adamski8 wrote: »
    im guessing this link should keep working for the saints game?

I don't know if I can do another half-hour stressfest looking for another one, so I hope so.

Jets
    Hazys wrote: »
    Dont count your chickens before the hatch...games not over yet...:P

I'll take my chances

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Jets

Oh yeah, gonna be in Lanzarote so gotta find somewhere to watch it........Go Colts !!!

Jets
    Gotta leg it now lads.

one last thing though............ Peyton Manning: 16-0 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭mickmc7

mickmc7 wrote: »
    I think I'll have a slice of the Colts -8 at 20/21.
    eagle eye wrote: »
    I think putting anything on that game either way is nuts. Its just impossible to call, either team can win it. I think -8 is just terrible.

Ching ching!

Gotta leg it now lads.

Ahaha nice try.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,956 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Karlusss wrote: »
    This is where you see the difference between a Peyton Manning and an anyone else - even someone like Rivers, but especially a rookie. When your team needs you to throw for it in the last quarter of a Championship game...
    This guy says hello three times;)

Tom%20Brady.jpg

Jets
    Boooo-urns.

eagle eye wrote: »
    This guy says hello three times;)

...from his couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,956 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Gotta leg it now lads.

Well even if you are gone davy, I'll make sure to correct you, Manning started all 16 regular season games. ;)

Oh great, this again...

• Advertisement

Jets
    Take that here - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055765776&highlight=brady+manning

One of probably dozens in this forum alone.

Advertisement