Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban skinny jeans for men!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I just think that a lot of people in Ireland conform to certain trends to fit in to certain groups, rather than wear what suits them and having an individual style. Yes skinny jeans suit some girls but skinny jeans do not suit men. I do not want to see the outline of your leg in skinny jeans.

As long as that's the only thing you see the outline of. I'm sure it would be fun pitching a tent in those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Is there such a thing as fatty Jeans?

Baggy like??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

There are still some boot cut knocking around Dublin, awful things. Skinny spray on ones are ridiculous on men, I like them on women though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭Floppybits

So who has the best range of jeans? Nothing against skinny jeans, good luck to anyone thst can wear them, i cant get them above my calf. ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

There are still some boot cut knocking around Dublin, awful things. Skinny spray on ones are ridiculous on men, I like them on women though.
    I'll do you one better and give you skinny boot cut jeans for men! :D

High-Quality-and-Promotion-2014-male-mid-waist-elastic-font-b-slim-b-font-font-b.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement