Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban skinny jeans for men!

Options
  • 15-01-2010 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Are you a victim of this crime against fashion? Please men! Don't wear these things! I've had one too many visions of men's chicken legs in these things! Ugh!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

nah, i think they look well on guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Why not just ban men altogether?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Damn straight m83!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Down with this sort of thing!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

its the new indie thing to do these days but good lord, ban fat guys from wearing skinny jeans! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

i have to say they make me hanging mushroom look big.

if i go commondo you can almost see the vains of me shaft through the jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

its the new indie thing to do these days but good lord, ban fat guys from wearing skinny jeans! :eek:
    Saw a chap out and about the other night and i reckon i would have fit in his jeans twice he was so big, i'd say they were probably like xtra xtra wide but looked proper skinny on him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I agree with the OP and on the same point I think all women's clothing should be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

Also, another point. Where have all the real men in this city gone, i.e., they who don't wear skinny jeans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Are you a victim of this crime against fashion? Please men! Don't wear these things! I've had one too many visions of men's chicken legs in these things! Ugh!

Yeah and while we're at it ban leggings and belly tops on fat girls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I've seen men wear leggings and Ugg boots

skinny jeans are grand as long as you're thin, they shouldn't be made in anything over a ladies size 12 or a man's 30 inch waist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Only if you stop wearing tracksuit bottoms tucked into converse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Wagon wrote: »
    Only if you stop wearing tracksuit bottoms tucked into converse your white socks.

Corrected that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 k8ty

ban fellas from wearin there trousers dwn around there ankels thanks i realli wanna c ur boxers like wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

How do they manage to get so skinny? They also love those dainty little with shoes. I find it all a little stange that any man would look so girly by choice, but I'll defend their right to do it.

Also, another point. Where have all the real men in this city gone, i.e., they who don't wear skinny jeans!

And what makes them less of a man? if a man can carry off the skinny jean look, he's gotta be pretty manly. Facial hair helps.

Its called being Metrosexual man!! Get with the times!! :P

Also women of the more voluptuous category should be banned from wearing belly tops and miniskirts....

Lets Ban All Clothes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Ban jeggings! Seriously ladies - wtf is that about, worse than few winters ago and you all wore ponchos too

Lets Ban All Clothes!!
    Good idea but certain members of society (me), would make others green with envy at the sight of my chiselled-from-stone physique....

:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

k8ty wrote: »
    ban fellas from wearin there trousers dwn around there ankels thanks i realli wanna c ur boxers like wtf

Engirsh?

Please don't use "rtrd txt spk" in After Hours, we don't charge by the letter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

I'd say a lot of you would end up regretting ever suggesting all clothes should be banned. Thankfully, I'm not a victim of the aformentioned fashion crimes- ponchoes(a riva a riva), leggings??, belly/ies tops etc. However, skinny jeans is just one item of clothing I have no affection for. It has turned me off so many near perfect men.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

Any fella that would want to wear skinny jeans should be banned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭K-Ren

I stopped wearing skinny jeans after I discovered their David Carradine levels of testicle mismanagement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

yeah they look seriously queer alright. skinny jeans, nerdy white sneakers and a peruvian wool hat to top it off. some guys these days have no shame. Some bent haircuts going around aswel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

can we ban cardigans for men as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

TheZohan wrote: »
    Engirsh?

Please don't use "rtrd txt spk" in After Hours, we don't charge by the letter.[/quot
    lol...but all joking aside "k8ty" has a point to which i agree to strongly!..

YES!! Ould fellas wear cardigans, not 20 year olds!!! actually now i think of it, everything apart from leather jackets and Levi 501's should be banned....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

k8ty wrote: »
    Ban text talk from Boards.ie.

Advertisement